Post New Thread Reply

Old 04-03-2018, 05:21 AM   #21
Defiance

Defiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations God
Default Re: Sinister and Strange Happenings at YouTube

Those are in Russian, yes. Almost all seem to be in Portuguese (Brazilian) or in some Slavic language which is generally (though not exclusively) Russian.

"September." Russian. Note the skirt lifting.

"I pass Prevet." Ukrainian. WEEEIRD shit, man!

"Gymnastics stretches." Portuguese (so Brazilian, I suppose). Notice how we damned near always have to see a girl's underwear in these videos, one way or another?

"That's how I dance every day." Russian. The angle here is very common in these videos.
To new members: Due to this site's low membership count, actual discussion is generally not a practical option. Rather, the ideal method of contribution is probably to slowly and consistently save links to any materials which you find helpful or enlightening and return periodically to dump them.

To lurkers: This is not a game. SHARE what you find on this site.

Why I'm here
Political images thread
Defiance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 04:49 PM   #22
Archangel

Archangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations God

I've asked a Russian friend to give me her take on these video's.

We'll see what she has to say when she can. She's very busy and an active person with thousands of followers on twitter.

I'm also working on an article on sexualizing children on another site. It's a concerted effort similar to legitimizing homosexuality has been for sometime. I know YouTube also has vids about kids cross dressing, aimed at children as well.

Archangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 07:46 PM   #23
Archangel

Archangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations God

Here is what she said:

I can assure you, those who spoke perfect Russian are not Russians, but Ukrainians, since prostitution in Ukraine is the only business which is blooming. Did you notice on the 1st video two teens who danced seductively, played an Arabic music and made the imitation of the belly dance? Plus they hands were trained to dance for Arabs. I'm sure their parents support them in their dancing promotion to find Arab Crown Princes and to be invited to their Harem.

I watch the talented Russian kids every Sunday and was amazed how brilliant they were (age 4 to 9).
Morality is high in Russia, not like in Ukraine, where you see woman with breasts exposed.

Brother, I'm busy right now. Not even time to read my emails. I will get back to you when I can. I need to reply tons of emails. Till later...

Your Sis
Old 04-03-2018, 07:50 PM   #24
Archangel

One more email along the similar topic:

"Naked,drunk and brainless. How the Ukrainian official spent their time."

Try to translate some parts of it using Google, dear Brother.

Your Sis.

Голые, пьяные и тупые. Как отжигают украинские чиновники

Old 04-04-2018, 08:48 AM   #25
Defiance

Defiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations God

.....Well shit. Anyone could see the insidious nature of the topic in question, but I doubt many would even want to entertain the idea of full-on child prostitution rings. If your friend's assessment is accurate (and I think that chances of that are sadly high), then that's all the more reason to aggressively publicize this phenomenon.

Again, people: Report these videos. Or at least spread the word. Do something. This is just too weird to turn a blind eye to.

Or have you not seen enough yet? Quite fine; have some more.

Just look and think. It's easy to notice that very many of these videos have titles which are formatted in a very similar way, thus naturally leading one to believe that they were uploaded by the same person or group. However, they're from a wide variety of channels, and feature different children.

WHY is it that the main selling point of these videos is children's underwear? There seems to be some rule in play that you WILL see such a thing, sooner or latter, in one way or another, in damned near all of these videos, and the uploader usually makes a point to find a good panty-shot and set that as the thumbnail. Maybe the child is wearing a skirt and she's sitting cross-legged on the floor, giving you a clear view. Maybe she's wearing a skirt and she does some spins or cartwheels, thus allowing you a few fleeting glimpses. Maybe she lifts it deliberately, seductively. Maybe she's not wearing anything over her underwear to begin with. I've also noted that the more skin is showed, the higher the rating seems to be. Well regardless, I'm not going to post the video of a toddler girl's bare ass on prominent display.

Some typical stuff.

An utterly pointless seconds-long clip with a huge amount of views and the overwhelming majority click like. Gee, I wonder why?

Sheesh, even when the child is well-covered the videos still come off as creepy!

Again with little girls lifting their skirts.

Okay....wait....but....but WHY?

The same girl from a previous video.
To new members: Due to this site's low membership count, actual discussion is generally not a practical option. Rather, the ideal method of contribution is probably to slowly and consistently save links to any materials which you find helpful or enlightening and return periodically to dump them.

Why I'm here
Political images thread
Old 04-07-2018, 11:57 PM   #26
Defiance

Goddammit, utterly disgusting.

What's wrong, YouTube? Still too busy dodging bullets?

Why I'm here
Political images thread
Old 04-19-2018, 04:52 AM   #27
Defiance

Just to clarify, there are many videos of this "genre" that we can assume are innocent - or at least were intended as such - and no, I'm not suggesting that all the videos that I shared here were made with the purpose of arousal. Still, you really need to immerse yourself in this matter to really understand, and it simply can't be denied that some of these videos are highly inappropriate. With that said, in case you haven't noticed, one of the vids here indeed was removed for a ToC violation, and the channel that was behind two of the creepier videos that I shared here has been removed altogether - but apparently by the uploader; NOT by YouTube. This is the same site that has waged war against White Nationalists, gun hobbyists and conspiracy theories. Just search "youtube censorship" and you'll see what's going on. As I've pointed out in another thread, Sandy Hook conspiracy videos are no longer welcome on YT. But showing off your kindergartner's underwear is quite fine, it would seem.

But again, one of the videos got nuked, so.....who knows? Perhaps the others are soon to follow. Maybe not. It's up to YouTube to show us all whether or not they have honor.

Why I'm here
Political images thread
Old 04-19-2018, 05:22 AM   #28
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

This topic is too disgusting to entertain. I just can't endure this kind of heinous crap.
Good times create weak men. Weak men create bad times.
"When citizens don't trust government or their money, really bad things happen." Kunsler
"The left's arrogance is only surpassed by their narcissism....."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 05:24 AM   #29
Defiance

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

This topic is too disgusting to entertain. I just can't endure this kind of heinous crap.

So? What do YOU plan on doing about it?

Why I'm here
Political images thread
Old 04-19-2018, 05:28 AM   #30
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Defiance View Post

So? What do YOU plan on doing about it?

What would you propose? Exposing it is the best thing I can do, but touching it is just too creepy for me. I'll have to rely on you.
Good times create weak men. Weak men create bad times.
"When citizens don't trust government or their money, really bad things happen." Kunsler
"The left's arrogance is only surpassed by their narcissism....."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply