Post New Thread Reply

Old 01-10-2019, 12:50 PM   #11
Klavalier

Klavalier is a splendid one to beholdKlavalier is a splendid one to beholdKlavalier is a splendid one to beholdKlavalier is a splendid one to beholdKlavalier is a splendid one to beholdKlavalier is a splendid one to beholdKlavalier is a splendid one to beholdKlavalier is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The KKK Was Formed Because Of Negro Rape, Assault & Murder

Quote: Originally Posted by Klavalier View Post

If you really stop and think about it, it's not to much differences from the Reconstruction era and today. We have niggers raping and killing our people, the government protects them, the government is punishing our people. The government taking everything we work for and giving it to those savages.

If we learned anything from the Unite The Right rally is our people do not have a fair chance in the court system even though it was safe defense. Our elected officials make us the bad guy no matter what.

I forgot to mention that it isn't much differences between now and when the niggers were slaves. We still feed them, clothe them, house them but now they don't have to work.
Klavalier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 08:27 PM   #12
reynolds

reynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations God

I was hoping we could pause with this thread which I posted in other forums, and resolve this issue with the Klan. The more views it gets, the more we can correct history (or otherwise go into a new dark ages where learning and truth ceases) The Klan must finally be exonerated of the Jew media BS. Don't you think we've put up with the BS long enough? Since I can't list all of the weekly numbers of negro atrocities committed against Whites, I'll just mention a source with each negro crime being documented. Or simply go to my thread on SF.

reynolds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 07:03 PM   #13
reynolds

reynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations God

In another White Forum this thread is approaching almost 6,000 views and contains MUCH MORE negro crime which the media deliberately avoids. And that is tragic, when threads such as "I like blonds" and word games get millions of views. If so, the KKK will forever live on as something it never was, so bumping this up. This is a SMALL sampling of recent negro crime. Thanks to Daily Stormer.

Old 06-07-2019, 05:34 PM   #15
reynolds

This thread is now approaching 10,000 views on another White Forum. And I'am delighted to see at least 10,000 people (hopefully with many visitors and guests included) are now better informed. We cannot continue to just ignore all the past hate propaganda and lies generated against us, or our future will come out looking no different. This is just an example of dindu hate crime for one week. Thanks to Daily Stormer.

Radio
Post New Thread Reply