Go Back   White Nations Forum > Welcome > Introduction & Disclaimer

Old 05-05-2013, 03:32 PM   #1
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Default Welcome to whitenations.com

Please introduce yourself.

Also, have a look at our Mission Statement: http://whitenations.com/forums/showt...to=newpost&t=8

DISCLAIMER: You are entirely responsible for the legality of your posts, so be careful about what you say.

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

“One believes things because one has been conditioned to believe them.” – Aldous Huxley

Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 07:39 AM   #2
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
Most know me already. Hope you'll keep a tight reign around the necks of the kikes and their shabbos goy disruptors, Fred.
Bet the farm on it, it's the safest bet you could ever make.

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

“One believes things because one has been conditioned to believe them.” – Aldous Huxley

Old 05-07-2013, 07:51 AM   #3
Zander

Zander has much to be proud ofZander has much to be proud ofZander has much to be proud ofZander has much to be proud ofZander has much to be proud ofZander has much to be proud ofZander has much to be proud ofZander has much to be proud ofZander has much to be proud of

Just signed up. Best of luck with the site Fred.
Zander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 12:52 PM   #4
Jack Lorenz

Jack Lorenz has a spectacular aura aboutJack Lorenz has a spectacular aura about

Hey Fred, I'm informing some of my contacts about the site, hopefully they'll join soon.

I signed up yesterday, As for my introduction I won't say much other than Male, 21 and unfortunately in Torontoistan.
Jack Lorenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 01:56 PM   #5
Enkidu

Enkidu is a name known to allEnkidu is a name known to allEnkidu is a name known to allEnkidu is a name known to allEnkidu is a name known to allEnkidu is a name known to all

Hey Fred,

I saw your invitation over at well, the other forum. I would have mentioned you in the registration where it asks if someone on another forum had invited, but I was having enough trouble reading the 6 character code. I always have trouble with those. I'm Mike in Denver somewhere else, but before that I was Enkidu, and I prefer that a lot...I read the rules here and I don't think that violates the rules.

Anyway thanks,

Mike

Last edited by Enkidu; 05-08-2013 at 04:26 PM.
Enkidu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 04:14 PM   #6
Nord

It's looking good here Fred, this is a good thing!!! Excellent mission statement!! Congratulations and thank you!!
Old 05-07-2013, 09:17 PM   #7
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
Shuddup brown noser. Ferd says it's free speech so I'm exercising it.
Actually, you're testing it. Good, we have things to prove here.

Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Old 05-08-2013, 07:34 AM   #8
Fred Streed

Fred Streed is a glorious beacon of lightFred Streed is a glorious beacon of lightFred Streed is a glorious beacon of lightFred Streed is a glorious beacon of lightFred Streed is a glorious beacon of light

Looking good here. A few of you might remember me from another forum. My user name there was Fred Streed.

Good to see some of the old crowd are here. A big hello to OTPTT and Steve B.

I hope this forum works out. I guess that is up to all of us, the posters, to make it work.
Fred Streed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 05:32 PM   #9
Brooklyn Rick

Brooklyn Rick is just really niceBrooklyn Rick is just really niceBrooklyn Rick is just really niceBrooklyn Rick is just really niceBrooklyn Rick is just really nice

Hello everyone. Good luck with the forum, Fred...
Brooklyn Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 06:38 PM   #10
General_Lee

Congratulations on your new place, Fred. Best wishes on your success with it. I see OTPTT is already here.