• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nikola Bijeliti
    ***: Male
    • Mar 2019

Naming the Enemy

I have a new book out, Naming the Enemy. Here is the description of the book on Amazon:
    Is it possible to fight an enemy without naming who he is? In this alternate history of the end of World War II and its aftermath, Joseph P. Kennedy Sr., Henry Ford, and Charles Lindbergh come up with a plan to put the Kennedys in the oval office. Will they succeed, or will the enemy bring down the Kennedys, and with them the nation, through assassination and political corruption?
    However, that does not give a good idea about what the book is about. It is merely a sanitized version for Amazon.

What I wanted to call the book was Naming the Jew. Here is a correct description of what the book is about:
    Is it possible to fight the Jew without naming who he is? In this alternate history of the end of World War II and its aftermath, Joseph P. Kennedy Sr., Henry Ford, and Charles Lindbergh come up with a plan to put the Kennedys in the oval office to secure Europe and the United States as homelands for White people. Will they succeed, or will the Jew bring down the Kennedys, and with them the White race, through assassination and political corruption?
    It is a frequent debate among White Nationalists as to whether we should name the Jew or not name the Jew. This book argues the case from both sides and demonstrates the consequences of each course of action.

The digital version is available now. The paperback version will be available in a few hours.
    All these ideas, which have nothing to do with cold logic as such, but represent only pure expressions of feeling, ethical conceptions, etc., are chained to the existence of men, to whose intellectual imagination and creative power they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, Chapter XI: Nation and Race
  • Lieutenant Kelowitz
    • May 2017

Re: Naming the Enemy

sigpic.

Comment

• Archangel
      • Feb 2015

Re: Naming the Enemy

Sounds like a great read, Nikola.

Naming names is a good policy in my book, though in this day and age can get a person banned in many places.

I'll look forward to getting my copy.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by WNF News Bot, 4 hours ago
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post WNF News Bot  
      Started by WNF News Bot, 10 hours ago
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post WNF News Bot  
      Started by Reynolds, 1 day ago
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post Reynolds  
      Started by WNF News Bot, 19 hours ago
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post WNF News Bot  
      Started by WNF News Bot, 20 hours ago
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post WNF News Bot  
      LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
      Working...
      X