Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Frank White
    • Apr 2013

Charles Krafft - A Talented White Artist Who Is Skeptical about The Holocaust™

Forgiveness perfume and soap by Charles Krafft

Charles Krafft's website:

http://www.charleskrafft.com/

On alienating friends:
    Krafft: I'm now on the spot with old friends who somehow stumbled on this news and I'm getting emails with lines like "say it's not true" or "read it and weep" and some of them have even sat down to let me know how repulsive they think I am now that they know I'm a Holocaust-denying white nationalist.

On scholarship and aging:
    Krafft: How I arrived at these opinions is through scholarship. It isn't as bad as just that I want to gas six million Jews.

On the impact his views should or should not have on the way his art is viewed:
    Krafft: Whether or not I'm a Holocaust denier has nothing to do with the art I might be exhibiting. Denial is... an umbrella term that's been weaponized by the Holocaust industry to make everybody that has a doubt about the Holocaust be called a denier and to look stupid. Just to look stupid.

Johnson: Yeah, stupid, crazy or evil. So you call yourself a skeptic?
    Krafft: Yeah, a skeptic. I like that term.

Johnson: In terms of white nationalism, what term are you comfortable describing yourself as?
    Krafft: A white advocate - Someone that is racially aware of their whiteness and proud of the achievements of European civilization. That's essentially what I am. A European American who is an advocate for preserving European-American traditions and proud of the accomplishments of European Americans.

On multiculturalism:
    Krafft: In a multicultural society, all I'm asking to be left alone to be white. I don't want to reign supreme over the other races. That's about all I want to say. Leave me alone. I don't want to be made to feel guilty for things that I didn't participate in, or haven't had the chance to participate in.

On freedom of speech:
    Krafft: It's nice that we have a first amendment so that I'm not being charged with a thought crime and possibly tried and then jailed for it. So I feel pretty lucky about that.

On Washington, D.C.'s United States Holocaust Memorial Museum:
    Krafft: These people that died in the Holocaust didn't live in America. They didn't die in America and they didn't fight for America so I don't understand why, on Pennsylvania Avenue, they have to have a museum -- this museum of horrors, by the way, planted with all the other monuments to the greatness of the American way of life and American heroes.

On martyrdom:
    Krafft: If I don't generate more conversation about the things we've just discussed in the mainstream media, then my martyrdom is going to be for naught.

Charles Krafft Interviews :

On Counter-Currents:

Charles Krafft Interview Part 1

Charles Krafft Interview Part 2

On The White Network:

Should White Nationalists leave the Holocaust Alone?

• Mike Quigley
    • May 2013

Originally posted by Frank White View Post

Forgiveness perfume and soap by Charles Krafft

Charles Krafft's website:

http://www.charleskrafft.com/

On alienating friends:
    Krafft: I'm now on the spot with old friends who somehow stumbled on this news and I'm getting emails with lines like "say it's not true" or "read it and weep" and some of them have even sat down to let me know how repulsive they think I am now that they know I'm a Holocaust-denying white nationalist.

On scholarship and aging:
    Krafft: How I arrived at these opinions is through scholarship. It isn't as bad as just that I want to gas six million Jews.

On the impact his views should or should not have on the way his art is viewed:
    Krafft: Whether or not I'm a Holocaust denier has nothing to do with the art I might be exhibiting. Denial is... an umbrella term that's been weaponized by the Holocaust industry to make everybody that has a doubt about the Holocaust be called a denier and to look stupid. Just to look stupid.

Johnson: Yeah, stupid, crazy or evil. So you call yourself a skeptic?
    Krafft: Yeah, a skeptic. I like that term.

Johnson: In terms of white nationalism, what term are you comfortable describing yourself as?
    Krafft: A white advocate - Someone that is racially aware of their whiteness and proud of the achievements of European civilization. That's essentially what I am. A European American who is an advocate for preserving European-American traditions and proud of the accomplishments of European Americans.

On multiculturalism:
    Krafft: In a multicultural society, all I'm asking to be left alone to be white. I don't want to reign supreme over the other races. That's about all I want to say. Leave me alone. I don't want to be made to feel guilty for things that I didn't participate in, or haven't had the chance to participate in.

On freedom of speech:
    Krafft: It's nice that we have a first amendment so that I'm not being charged with a thought crime and possibly tried and then jailed for it. So I feel pretty lucky about that.

On Washington, D.C.'s United States Holocaust Memorial Museum:
    Krafft: These people that died in the Holocaust didn't live in America. They didn't die in America and they didn't fight for America so I don't understand why, on Pennsylvania Avenue, they have to have a museum -- this museum of horrors, by the way, planted with all the other monuments to the greatness of the American way of life and American heroes.

On martyrdom:
    Krafft: If I don't generate more conversation about the things we've just discussed in the mainstream media, then my martyrdom is going to be for naught.

Charles Krafft Interviews :

On Counter-Currents:

Charles Krafft Interview Part 1

Charles Krafft Interview Part 2

On The White Network:

Should White Nationalists leave the Holocaust Alone?

Some very cool stuff.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Reynolds, 1 hour ago
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Reynolds  
    Started by WNF News Bot, 2 hours ago
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post WNF News Bot  
    Started by WNF News Bot, 2 hours ago
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post WNF News Bot  
    Started by WNF News Bot, 4 hours ago
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post WNF News Bot  
    Started by WNF News Bot, 6 hours ago
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post WNF News Bot  
    LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
    Working...
    X