• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Maxfield Parrish
    Senior Graphics Designer
    • May 2013

➨ Is Craig Cobb White...?

IS CRAIG COBB WHITE?

Yes, the title of this thread is provocative, and painfully so. As such, it is intended to stimulate a discussion among all deep-thinkers within the world-wide white nationalist community – a discussion that has simmered and bubbled just below the surface for decades now – if not since white men first made contact, and miscegenated, with negroids. A discussion that asks:

Who Is White?

Most who claim to know what “white” means typically offer definitions that usually do not stand up to logical examination and critical scrutiny. For instance, over on Stormfront, there are those who loudly proclaim that any given “white man” who otherwise LOOKS WHITE but nevertheless has 1/100 Jewish (Semitic) DNA is not white, but that another “white man” who is 1/16 (about 6/100 – or six times the amount of non-white DNA) does qualify as “white”.

In such cases, it is clear that the man with 1/100 Semitic DNA is being denied “whiteness” largely for ideological reasons – rather than for actual scientific ones. This phenomenon has persisted throughout (what henceforth will be deemed) the Internet Age, either blatantly hinted at in the late David Lane’s essay, “Who Is White?”, wherein he alludes that anyone “who looks white, acts white, and thinks white” is, a priori, WHITE. This viewpoint is widely accepted in the White Nationalist Eurosphere, though certainly not by all. In other words, if you look white to another white – you are therefore white. No further validation is needed, and certainly nothing so extreme and invasive as a DNA test.

The problem with this definition of “whiteness” is that there are those who look absolutely white, but who would clearly fail a DNA test. Does this mean they are NOT white? Ah, there’s the rub...

As we teeter on the brink of the year 2014 a well-known white nationalist – white by all outward appearances – has utterly failed a DNA test. At the moment, the validity of that test is still up in the air. Was it fraudulent? Was it manipulated in some way in order to achieve some ulterior motive of the Cultural Marxists who control the television media? Very likely, most WN’s agree.

Still…

The DNA test that white nationalist activist Craig Cobb took is nonetheless troubling. Manipulated, perhaps. But…what if it wasn’t? What if Craig Cobb genuinely harbors non-white DNA? Not negroid DNA, most would agree. But perhaps DNA of another origin, such as Jewish-Semitic, Arab-Semitic, or Berber? Something that would taint his otherwise European DNA, yet not his actual phenotype or physiology. Many white nationalists would agree it is at least possible.

But the BIG QUESTION remains: If Craig Cobb’s DNA test is accurate and scientifically true – a DNA test evincing 14% - or almost 1/7 non-white ancestry…

…IS HE STILL WHITE?

If the answer is YES, since Craig Cobb obviously remains “white” in appearance, then does this not open the door to every “white” among us (with even less non-white DNA, be it Amerindian, Mongoloid, Negroid, and, perhaps most importantly – Semitic) to claim membership in the White Race?

If the answer is NO, then is the white nationalist movement prepared to ruthlessly expel and expunge Craig Cobb forever from our ranks, to deny him all future contact with us, to reject, repudiate, to even scorn and ridicule him with utter contempt, so as to insure his kind will never darken our midst again?

This, then, is the critical dilemma that Craig Cobb – above all others before him – has brought forcefully front and center. It is a dilemma that must now be faced – and answered. So much now rests on our collective response. For if we should deem Craig Cobb as “white”, we have decisively opened the floodgates for Jews to join our WN ranks – albeit only Jews who look (and invariably must look) every bit as white as Craig Cobb. To deny such Jews membership in our racial ranks would be a major blow against our vaunted claim to champion Truth above all else, as well as send a worldwide message that we are, as a group, but irrational hypocrites of the most despicable order.

Or will we white nationalists remain true to our long-held “one drop” rule, and banish Craig Cobb from our midst, as well as any and all WN’s who attempt to make apologies, excuses, or “explanations” for the hard reality that forever denies him admittance within our ranks.

Craig Cobb.

Is he White?

Or is he mud?

An extract from a VNN forum post from ten years ago (December 12, 2003) wherein two forum members - "The Final Solution" and "On Your Knees Nigger Boy" conducted this exchange:

The Final Solution: "Yggdrasil has stated that Jews should be welcomed as citizens in a "Euro-American" state".

Whereby On Your Knees Nigger Boy replied: "Yggdrasil is an intelligent individual. Even so, he has not resolved the issue of the Jews to everyone's satisfaction. As I pointed out on another thread, David Lane (who coined the '14 Words' slogan) believes that any individual who "looks white, acts white, and thinks white" IS white. He made no exceptions for Jews in this regard, it should be noted.

So, do we reject blond-haired, blue-eyed Jews who look totally un-Jewish in every regard, while accepting dark-haired, dark-eyed whites who are 1/16 or even 1/8 native American Indian, as many on Stormfront forum say we should?

Where do we draw the line? And, who draws it? No consensus on this matter has been established. But, logically, if we reject fair-haired, Aryan-looking Jews, then we should reject 'whites' with 1/8 native American Indian blood as well, even if they look like a Hitler Jugend poster boy. To do otherwise only injects the whole issue with illogic, and thus makes the whole white nationalist movement look irrational and foolish.

If there are those among you who believe we should permit Craig Cobb to remain in the WN movement (even if it turns out after new DNA testing) that he IS 14% non-white, then by all logic we MUST...

...ACCEPT this beautiful blonde woman as a fellow "white", should she too wish to join our white nationalist ranks - despite the fact that she is a JEW:

Erin Heatherton, Super-Model - Born Erin Heather Bubley - Both parents Jews
    Yes.
    84.00%
    No.
    16.00%
  • Lionel Mandrake
    • Aug 2013

White means a person who is entirely of European descent with no non-European admixture, since non-European admixture would mean that a person is mixed rather than White. You cannot be both White and mixed at the same time. Mixed is mixed and White is White.

Is Craig Cobb mixed? I have no way of knowing, the only evidence suggesting he is being the purported results of a DNA test submitted by a liberal leftist, Jew-produced talk show with a multicultural, interracial agenda to push and a history of featuring guests who are not what the show claims they are.
    "The war we are fighting for our race is one that is being fought against our enemies over who will capture the hearts and the minds of our own people."

- Steven L. Akins

sigpic

Comment

• Aldolphus Mueller
      Proud Neo-Amish!
      • Aug 2013

Craig Cobb's Page

Looks black to me.
      Consider Linux as your OS of choice and save a little privacy. Save money too.
      Do not assume I agree with the opinions made by other posters in these forums. They own their opinions, I own mine.
      My Right of Free Speech is secured, NOT GRANTED, by the First Amendment and state and federal constitutions.

I do not provide legal advice. If you need legal advice see a lawyer

Comment

• Lionel Mandrake
        • Aug 2013

The real question that we must ask ourselves is are people who claim to represent the White Separatist movement actually White Separatists? Or are they merely pretending to be in order to make White Separatism look bad in the public eye?

How many times have White Separatists been misled into believing that people who claim to represent them and their interests, only to find out that instead they were undercover antifa and controlled opposition operatives like Don Black and Alex Linder?
        "The war we are fighting for our race is one that is being fought against our enemies over who will capture the hearts and the minds of our own people."

- Steven L. Akins

sigpic

Comment

• Maxfield Parrish
          Senior Graphics Designer
          • May 2013

Oh, The Times They Are a-Changin'...

"Is Craig Cobb mixed? I have no way of knowing, the only evidence suggesting he is being the purported results of a DNA test submitted by a liberal leftist, Jew-produced talk show with a multicultural, interracial agenda to push and a history of featuring guests who are not what the show claims they are."
          IS Craig Cobb mixed? - you ask.

Like all of us, you will soon have your answer. For as I understand it, Craig is planning to take - not one - but THREE new DNA tests, after which he will release the results to worldwide scrutiny. This time around, Craig MUST accept the test results, since he is choosing the DNA companies on his own, utilizing his own judgment that they are accurate and legitimate.

The question is: what if the DNA tests reflect the same results - 14% non-white ancestry?

Will you still regard Craig Cobb as white, Lionel?

If "yes", then you must also accept Jews as white too - at least those that look absolutely "white". To do otherwise would mark you as irrational, and, by extension, your white nationalist beliefs.

If your answer is "no", then you must, from that point on, regard Craig as a mud, as possibly a kike, even a bit of a nigger, depending on the particular results. But whatever the roll of the DNA dice, from then on Craig will be just another shuckin' an' a' jivin' Motown wannabe trying to score some white pussy up in Leith - possibly with Bobby Harper's oh-so-hawt big mama.

That's what's at stake: banning Craig Cobb forever from white nationalism, or opening our doors wide for a stampede of "white" Jews.

Get ready.

Comment

• Lionel Mandrake
            • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Maxfield Parrish View Post
            IS Craig Cobb mixed? - you ask.

Like all of us, you will soon have your answer. For as I understand it, Craig is planning to take - not one - but THREE new DNA tests, after which he will release the results to worldwide scrutiny. This time around, Craig MUST accept the test results, since he is choosing the DNA companies on his own, utilizing his own judgment that they are accurate and legitimate.

The question is: what if the DNA tests reflect the same results - 14% non-white ancestry?

Will you still regard Craig Cobb as white, Lionel?
            If the tests show that he is mixed then, no, I wouldn't accept him as White.

I have always been on the fence where Craig Cobb is concerned. I have given him the benefit of a doubt as far as his motives are concerned and I will give him the benefit of a doubt where the Trisha Goddard test results are concerned.

I have yet to be convinced one way or the other as to whether Craig Cobb is actually trying to help or harm the White Separatist cause, as his actions and their results could be interpreted either way; and I have yet to be convinced one way or the other as to whether Craig Cobb's DNA test results are bona fide and accurate, or whether the Trisha Goddard talk show sent someone else's sample to be tested instead of Craig's in order to fraudulently cause him public embarrassment and in so doing make the White Separatist movement look foolish to the world.

- Steven L. Akins

sigpic

Comment

• L. H. Menkkken
              • Jun 2013

Mr Cobb's HS yearbook photo

Comment

• Lionel Mandrake
                • Aug 2013

Originally posted by L. H. Menkkken View Post
                Obviously neither of these are Craig Cobb's highschool yearbook photos, so what is the point that you are trying to make? That both he and Thurgood Marshall wore similar style of eyeglasses?

- Steven L. Akins

sigpic

Comment

• dakotalady
                  • Aug 2013

The idea of who is "white" is a topic I have debated endlessly with the WNs in my life. It's a big reason I don't consider myself a WN.

1) What are WNs going to say if science proves in the coming years that some of us have varying degrees of Neandrethal and/or Denisovan DNA? You can just distract from that argument for a while by saying it's just cross contamination, etc. but what is going to be your argument IF it's true that there are a variety of such peoples that some white people have DNA of, and other white people don't. 23andme says I have 3% Neandrethal DNA, and if further study shows that remaining solid, and other white people have much less of it or even Denisovan when I don't, isn't that meaningful? What happens if they start coming up with actual behavioral differences between people with Neandrethal DNA versus those who don't, based on how MUCH Neandrethal DNA you have? What will be the WN stance on that?

2) I just have a really hard time putting all white people in the same category. I would imagine that people in European countries would have a similar experience to what I have. Growing up in ND you get an all Scandinavian juxtaposed with Germans from Russia. Germans from Russia were the darkies to me growing up because they all had a certain type of nose and they always had brown hair. I didn't consider us Scandinavians better than them I just considered them less white I guess without even thinking about it. You can go to the store and differentiate every person there by either Scandinavian or German from Russia.

White groups mixing in the not so distant past here (based on what my grandma says especially) was a pretty big deal. It's the young people now that are really breaking things open and my kids generation might not be able to see those distinctions anymore like I grew up with (I'm 29).

As I said, I imagine the European people probably have the same experience as I do. When I go to Chicago, for ex., the white people there are not like the white people I am familiar with. Yes, I identify with them more than black people, but it's not the same and there is a sense of difference and their look does strike you as quite different. A couple generations ago the outrage that the English would mix with the Norwegians was rife, and now look where we are! I hear in South America they think people who are half black are white.

I don't know what the answer is, I just don't know what to think about it. I do know that Cobb looks white, and no one would ever guess he had black ancestry, and as others have said this might not be true anyway.

It seems to me that as things stand now the big question is going to be bigger than just defining on what percent of white you have to be to be "white". The big question to me is what is the answer if/when they start fracturing things based on how much Neanderthal or the tons of other human creatures they are convinced they are going to come up with they haven't even found yet.

I tend to think that someone needs to be a leader and take a firm stand on this issue, and people need to follow the leader to keep some cohesion alive, because I think it's going to get a lot more messy than just what percent of white people are in the future.
                  "If you want to know who your friends are, get yourself a jail sentence." - Charles Bukowski

Comment

• Thike
                    • Nov 2013

I don't trust genetic testing.

Comment

• L. H. Menkkken
                      • Jun 2013

A is A- Black is Black

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsv7USKmhXA

{Los Bravos - Black Is Black (1967) [High Quality Stereo Sound]}

Comment

• dakotalady
                        • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Thike View Post
                        I don't trust genetic testing.
                        Right now, but it will get better and more accurate in the future, and they will be able to know a lot more about someone and their behavior based on their DNA in the future. I think it would be wise for WNs to get a handle on things as much as they can as the technology takes hold before they wake up one day and realize the whole movement is a complete mess. A coherent vision is needed here, and one that people can and will follow.
                        "If you want to know who your friends are, get yourself a jail sentence." - Charles Bukowski

Comment

• Craig Cobb
                          • Apr 2013

Originally posted by dakotalady View Post
                          Right now, but it will get better and more accurate in the future, and they will be able to know a lot more about someone and their behavior based on their DNA in the future. I think it would be wise for WNs to get a handle on things as much as they can as the technology takes hold before they wake up one day and realize the whole movement is a complete mess. A coherent vision is needed here, and one that people can and will follow.
                          I think you should read some science articles.
                          Just an old Hippy who follows the Cult of M*** H***.

Comment

• dakotalady
                            • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Craig Cobb View Post
                            I think you should read some science articles.
                            I'm not referring the present, I'm referring to the future. Being distracted about the flaws of the current science isn't helping prepare for the reality of the future where DNA is going to tell us a lot about us, as I said the movement needs a coherent voice on this.

I am in no way addressing your predicament, which as others have already stated it may be a complete fabrication that you have any black ancestry, and even if you did I personally wouldn't consider you black anyway, and neitherwould anyone else I know.

Also by the way I haven't finished figuring out the full name of the person on Facebook who claimed to tag your car, other than finding his first name Al and a garbled voice saying his last name, mainly bcz no one seemed interested last night I'm assuming bcz it's prob not a great likelihood it's him or much worth following up on, but if you want me to keep looking for his last name if you're busy I am willing to as its fun for me, but I probably won't spend the time if someone else is already doing it or no one cares.

Comment

• Craig Cobb
                              • Apr 2013

It would be nice if he got picked up in NY for his lying bravado, but he won't be.
                              Just an old Hippy who follows the Cult of M*** H***.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Reynolds, 1 hour ago
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Reynolds  
                              Started by WNF News Bot, 2 hours ago
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post WNF News Bot  
                              Started by WNF News Bot, 2 hours ago
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post WNF News Bot  
                              Started by WNF News Bot, 4 hours ago
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post WNF News Bot  
                              Started by WNF News Bot, 5 hours ago
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post WNF News Bot  
                              LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
                              Working...
                              X