X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Defiance
    • May 2013

Originally posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
    The test Craig took is utter crap. 14% is a lot, he would show those dominate genes, but does not. That was a kike inspired MSM lie-bomb.
    No kidding. 14% would basically make him an octoroon; if such an allegation is to be believed, then he should have one fully Negroid great grandparent; or perhaps two mulattoes instead. Right? Isn't that how it works? Okay, so where are they? I mean, I can only assume that he's not adopted...?

Cobb impresses me with what I would indeed call heroism, but he ain't necessarily the brightest bulb in the box. He should have seen this coming from a mile away.
    This is not a game. SHARE what you find on this site.

Required Reading and Viewing
    Why Are You Here?

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
      I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
      • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Defiance View Post
      No kidding. 14% would basically make him an octoroon; if such an allegation is to be believed, then he should have one fully Negroid great grandparent; or perhaps two mulattoes instead. Right? Isn't that how it works? Okay, so where are they? I mean, I can only assume that he's not adopted...?

Cobb impresses me with what I would indeed call heroism, but he ain't necessarily the brightest bulb in the box. He should have seen this coming from a mile away.
      I suppose that's how it works.

Craig is very brave, to the point of recklessness, he's also very bright. He has a medical deficit that causes him to misinterpret what reactions his actions might cause.
      Government is a DISEASE - FREEDOM is the CURE
      Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else is watching.
      “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight

Comment

• Fire Dog
        Banned
        • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
        I suppose that's how it works.

Craig is very brave, to the point of recklessness, he's also very bright. He has a medical deficit that causes him to misinterpret what reactions his actions might cause.
        People with that limitation are most effective when they work in a group with checks and balances. Team work is important when projects get large and start to snowball on us. What many can do well and easily, may be too much for one to handle.

There's a probably a bit of that in all of us. It's wise to check our thinking with others. Communications skills are important.

Comment

• Jewbreaker
          Steven L. Akins
          • Nov 2013

Or each of his eight great-grandparents would have had to be 1/16th negro; or four of his great grandparents would have had to be 1/8th negro; or two of his great grandparents would have to be 1/4 negro; or one of his great grandparents would have had to be 1/2 negro.

Comment

• Defiance
            • May 2013

Originally posted by Jewbreaker View Post
            Or each of his eight great-grandparents would have had to be 1/16th negro; or four of his great grandparents would have had to be 1/8th negro; or two of his great grandparents would have to be 1/4 negro; or one of his great grandparents would have had to be 1/2 negro.
            Uh-huh. .....Wait, are you really sure you've got your math right?

And are you really Akins? What are you doing with another account?
            This is not a game. SHARE what you find on this site.

Required Reading and Viewing
            Why Are You Here?

Comment

• Jewbreaker
              Steven L. Akins
              • Nov 2013

Uh-huh. .....Wait, are you really sure you've got your math right?

And are you really Akins? What are you doing with another account?
              Well, math has never been one of my strong points, but if Cobb has 14% Sub-Saharan African DNA, that makes him a little more than 1/8th negro,

Which means that his parents would have to be either both 1/8th negro themselves or one of them would have to be 1/4 negro and the other 98.5% White.

As it stands, we will just have to wait and hope that Craig gets his results back from his new DNA tests that he was supposed to have taken prior to his arrest.

Comment

• The Iceman
                -
                • Feb 2015

Re: ➨ Is Craig Cobb White...?

I think he needs to do 23andme and post his results publicly! Let's settle this once and for all.

Comment

• The Iceman
                  -
                  • Feb 2015

Originally posted by Gargoyle
                  They're no longer active.
                  Last I heard they are pretty active.

Comment

• Jewbreaker
                    Steven L. Akins
                    • Nov 2013

Originally posted by Gargoyle
                    23andme was sued by the FDA. They're no longer active.
                    This information is not correct.

23andMe used to include as part of their DNA test a diagnostic results feature that predicted what diseases that an individual would be predisposed to developing based on their DNA results.

The FDA claimed that by doing so, 23andMe was practicing medicine without a license to do so and ordered the company to stop including that particular feature as part of their DNA test package.

The company itself is still completely operational, I have a working account there myself from when I had my DNA tested several years ago. I can still log in and get my results and share them with other people who have had their DNA tested through the company.

They are still doing DNA tests, just not predicting potential medical problems for people based on their genome.

Comment

• freedom
                      harrassed
                      • Jun 2015

Don't accept a beautiful Aryan looking jewess. She'll bring her snuff videos.
                      What doesn't kill us only makes us stranger.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                      Started by WNF News Bot, 4 hours ago
                      0 responses
                      1 view
                      0 likes
                      Last Post WNF News Bot  
                      Started by Reynolds, 7 hours ago
                      1 response
                      0 likes
                      Last Post Reynolds  
                      Started by Reynolds, 6 hours ago
                      0 responses
                      1 like
                      Last Post Reynolds  
                      Started by Nikola Bijeliti, 7 hours ago
                      0 responses
                      0 likes
                      Last Post Nikola Bijeliti  
                      Started by WNF News Bot, 7 hours ago
                      0 responses
                      0 likes
                      Last Post WNF News Bot  
                      LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
                      Working...
                      X