• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fred O'Malley
    I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
    • Apr 2013

Update on North Dakota Arrestees: Cobb & Co

Deborah is aiding those of us working on the defensive side of the issues.

They have a hearing on the 13th of January, and we expect to have an Amicus brief prepared for her, in support of a Motion to Dismiss (the charges) and in support alternatively, for Recognizance Bond.

The evidence submitted therewith will be compelling and is certain to open the eyes of those on the other side of it, particularly the court.
    Government is a DISEASE - FREEDOM is the CURE
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else is watching.
    “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight
  • Atlee
    • Nov 2013

Methinks Todd will look at that with existing videos and agree to dismiss the charges. Just keep the videos under wraps unless we have to make them public. I would rather see them in court only.

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
      I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
      • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Atlee View Post
      Methinks Todd will look at that with existing videos and agree to dismiss the charges. Just keep the videos under wraps unless we have to make them public. I would rather see them in court only.
      We have a great deal more than that and some of it much better. We have written docs by one of the players.
      “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
        I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
        • Apr 2013

This morning, Dutton was granted bond of $50,000, while Cobb was denied bond, purportedly because he fired 3 lawyers who all refused to even visit him to discuss his case.

Anyone wanting to stand good for Dutton's bond can call 701-232-2505.

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
          I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
          • Apr 2013

Craig filed a Petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus with the ND Supreme Court, and they treated it like a Petition for Writ of Supervision, ordering the local court to respond by 4:00 P.M. today. The 'no bond' ordered by the local court gave the SC jurisdiction, and now they both might find some small measure of unimpassioned justice there.

I bet it makes the vigilantes mad as hell that the laws & constitution of ND might actually be followed instead of the lynch-mob mentality of Bruce's gang of evil "hang 'em high" blood lusters.

Greg Bruce has a few screws loose, maybe you dummies can at least figure that much out for yourselves.

Comment

• Icarus
            • Nov 2013

It's nice to hear some good news.
            Apparently greg thinks that some people are in a uproar about the nazi files??.
            He addressed this issue directly to me through his site??
            I am not in a uproar,but the first emotion that comes to my mind in regards to bruce.
            is CONFUSION.??
            Why does he post so much B.S that is not even close to the truth.
            I think greg needs to paint a rosy picture to fool his followers.
            And Fred this Carla in balgonie, saskatchewan said your heart is at -44, but christamas day will be a warm -8 there.
            So Fred you are not so cold hearted after all. LOL.
            I like greg's postings it's like the saturday's newspaper cartoons.

But any how thanks for the update.

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
              I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
              • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Icarus View Post
              And Fred this Carla in balgonie, saskatchewan said your heart is at -44,

But any how thanks for the update.
              I'm pragmatic and practical, I also have a very strong sense of justice, and when I see injustice, my mind begins to work on correcting it. Bruce will be finding that out shortly.

I think with my mind, not my heart, maybe that's why she thinks me cold hearted. I guess the truth of the whole situation is lost on her. Not my problem.

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
                I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
                • Apr 2013

Bump for further review.

Comment

• Fire Dog
                  Banned
                  • Aug 2013

Cobb will remain in jail, Dutton's bond set at $50,000 cash

Kynan Dutton, right, and Craig Cobb, left, appeared in district court on a bond hearing in Bismarck on Monday morning, December 23, 2013.
                  Enlarge Photo

White separatist Craig Cobb will remain in jail without bond though his follower who’s jailed with him could be released if he can come up with $50,000 in cash.

Cobb, 62, and Kynan Dutton, 29, appeared for a bond review hearing in a courtroom in Stanton Monday morning, both wearing orange jackets and orange tennis shoes over their green jail uniforms.

They’ve been held in the Stanton jail without bond since Nov. 16, when they were arrested on seven charges of terrorizing residents of Leith while on an armed patrol of Cobb’s property in town. Cobb and Dutton were planning to take over the community in a show of all-white control.

The men have different attorneys who each made a case to set some bond so the accused could leave jail during upcoming court proceedings on the terrorizing charges.

Cobb’s attorney Ryan Heintz, the fourth to be appointed in the case, asked South Central District Judge Bruce Haskell to set bond at $50,000. Heintz said he’d agree to an order preventing Cobb from coming within 100 feet of his alleged terrorizing victims.

Grant County State’s Attorney Todd Schwarz said Cobb is already a fugitive on hate crime charges in Canada and if bond were set, it should be in the range of $1 million to prevent him from running and on condition that he can’t enter Leith.

Haskell, who was on a live video feed from a Bismarck courtroom, said he would continue Cobb’s no bond status because of the Canadian warrant and because the charges involve threats against individuals.

He said the men are scheduled for preliminary hearing and more details of the case will be apparent at that time.

Dutton’s attorney Robert Quick said Dutton has no criminal history and wants to spend time with his girlfriend, Deborah Henderson, and her children.

Henderson moved out of Cobb’s house in Leith over the weekend and is still in North Dakota, though not Grant County, according to Schwarz. Cobb’s house may be condemned by the Leith City Council because it doesn’t have water or sewer as required by new ordinances.

Leith City Councilman Lee Cook said the city is waiting for a condemnation order to move ahead with demolition.

Schwarz said Dutton also is a flight risk because he has “zero ties,:” now that his girlfriend is out of Leith.

He said any bond for Dutton needed to be high enough to prevent him from running.

Haskell said Dutton isn’t being sought on other charges and he was considering the safety of the community and flight risk, not social or political issues, in Dutton’s case.

He said Dutton would have to post the entire $50,000 in cash before leaving jail and would be required to appear in court, remain in contact with his attorney and have no contact with his alleged victims or their families if he leaves.

Cobb appeared to have some trouble collecting his thoughts and said he’s on his seventh day of a liquid-only diet.

He had been refusing food and spent two weeks of his incarceration at the State Hospital in Jamestown.

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
                    I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
                    • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Fire Dog View Post
                    Haskell, said he would continue Cobb’s no bond status because of the Canadian warrant and because the charges involve threats against individuals.
                    The Canadian warrant is based on charges not unlawful in the United States, and that excuse is unlawful in an American court. There was never any threats against anyone, individual or group, and Haskell knows it. Prick!

Cobb’s house may be condemned by the Leith City Council because it doesn’t have water or sewer as required by new ordinances.
                    NEW ORDINANCES are the operative words, his home should be grandfathered against the Ex Post Facto ordinances.
                    Grandfather Clause

A portion of a statute that provides that the law is not applicable in certain circumstances due to preexisting facts.

Grandfather clauses, which were originally intended to prevent black people from voting, were named for provisions adopted by the constitutions of some states. Such amendments sought to interfere with an individual's right to vote by setting forth difficult requirements. For example, common requirements were ownership of a large amount of land or the ability to read and write portions of the state and federal constitutions. The name grandfather clause arose from the exceptions that were made for veterans of the Civil War. If the veterans were qualified to vote prior to 1866, their descendants were also qualified. Thus, in effect, if a person's grandfather could vote, he could vote without further restrictions.

These statutes accomplished precisely what was intended, since nearly all slaves and their descendants were disqualified from voting because they could not satisfy the statutory requirements.

In the 1915 case of Guinn v. United States, 238 U.S. 347, 35 S. Ct. 926, 59 L. Ed. 1340, the Supreme Court of the United States examined a Grandfather Clause that was added to the Oklahoma constitution shortly following its admission to the Union. The 1910 constitutional amendment required that prospective voters pass a literacy test in order to qualify to vote. However, anyone who was entitled to vote on January 1, 1866, or any time earlier under any form of government, or who at that time lived in a foreign country, was exempt from satisfying the literacy test requirement. The lineal descendants of such exempted persons also were exempt from such a requirement. In reality, the amendment recreated and perpetuated the very conditions that the Fifteenth Amendment was intended to destroy, even though race was never mentioned as a voter qualification.

The Court held that the clause was in violation of the Fifteenth Amendment, which states that "the right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude." Oklahoma argued that states had the power to set forth voter qualifications. Therefore, the statute in controversy did not violate the Fifteenth Amendment since race was not mentioned as a voter qualification. The Supreme Court was in agreement that states have the right to determine who is qualified to vote; however, they are permitted to do so only within constitutional limits. The limit that proscribes consideration of the race of voters extends to sophisticated as well as simpleminded discrimination, and equality under the law cannot be based upon whether a person's grandfather was a free man.

Oklahoma undertook to change its law following this decision. The revised statute said that everyone who was able to vote as a result of the grandfather clause automatically continued to be eligible and those who had been denied voting rights were given twelve days in 1916 to register to vote. If they were out of the county where they resided or if they were prevented from registering by sickness or unavoidable circumstances, they were given an additional fifty days in 1916 to register. After that time black persons who tried to register to vote were turned away, since the time to register outside the grandfather clause had ended in 1916.

In the 1939 case of Lane v. Wilson, 307 U.S. 268, 59 S. Ct. 872, 83 L. Ed. 1281, the Supreme Court rejected Oklahoma's new scheme, calling it another example of an attempt by a state to thwart equality in the right to vote regardless of race or color. The Court ruled that the proposed remedy, in the form of such a limited registration period, was inadequate. A group of citizens who lacked the habits and traditions of political independence deserved a greater opportunity to register to vote.

The term grandfather clause in its current application refers to a legislative provision that permits an exemption based upon a preexisting condition. For example, through the application of grandfather clauses, certain prerogatives are extended to those regularly engaged in a particular profession, occupation, or business that is regulated by statute or ordinance. Such a clause might allow an individual, who has been in continuous practice in a particular profession for a specific period, to circumvent certain licensing requirements.
                    Leith City Councilman Lee Cook said the city is waiting for a condemnation order to move ahead with demolition.
                    They will pay for their stupidity and unlawful conspiracy against the rights of a U.S. Citizen.

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
                      I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
                      • Apr 2013

I would suggest Leith, ND have a look at North Dakota Plumbing Code, section 62-03-03.1-03 (1)
                      https://archive.org/stream/gov.nd.pl...ge/n1/mode/2up

If the place isn't inhabited, they violate the law by enforcing their illegally enacted ordinance. Obviously it isn't inhabited.

FURTHER, 62-03.1-01-04, provides that the city of Leith has no such jurisdiction. Only the state can make such determinations.
                      https://archive.org/stream/gov.nd.pl...ge/n3/mode/2up

Comment

• james von brunn
                        Dirlewanger Brigade
                        • Sep 2013

uh.....wtf?!?

$50K "cash bond"?

correct me if i'm wrong, eh?.....but that's, in effect, equivalent to a bond of $˝mlln, right?......because you only hafta cover 10% up front.....the bail bondsman covers the rest, eh?

$˝mlln bond is the sort of money you'd be forking over for a murder charge.....

who TF is gunna whack up with $50K ?......

totally bloody ridiculous!!

JvB
                        fortuna favet fortibus

i couldn't give a "XXXX"....have a coldie on me!!

sigpic

Comment

• Aldolphus Mueller
                          Proud Neo-Amish!
                          • Aug 2013

Cobb will remain in jail, Dutton's bond set at $50,000 cash

Grant County State’s Attorney Todd Schwarz said Cobb is already a fugitive on hate crime charges in Canada and if bond were set, it should be in the range of $1 million to prevent him from running and on condition that he can’t enter Leith.
                          Are they all crazy in North Dakota? $1,000,000? Seriously?

The Canadians don't want Craig Cobb and have said so publicly. And the so-called warrant is for merely speaking or writing non-threatening words. Nothing that even constitutes so much as a violation of a city ordinance in America.

Haskell, who was on a live video feed from a Bismarck courtroom, said he would continue Cobb’s no bond status because of the Canadian warrant and because the charges involve threats against individuals.
                          So Cobb is being held based on a warrant from a foreign country which itself is based on BEHAVIOR THAT IS NOT CRIMINAL IN AMERICA; FREE SPEECH TO BE SPECIFIC!

Haskell said Dutton isn’t being sought on other charges and he was considering the safety of the community and flight risk, not social or political issues, in Dutton’s case.
                          So Craig Cobb is also being held on "social or political issues," but not "in Dutton's case." Is that how others read that paragraph?

He said Dutton would have to post the entire $50,000 in cash before leaving jail and would be required to appear in court, remain in contact with his attorney and have no contact with his alleged victims or their families if he leaves.
                          Dutton is effectively being held without bond under those conditions. And if he did get out why in the world would anyone even think go anywhere near those Leithiopians? Not even I want to go near them or North Dakota for that matter.
                          Consider Linux as your OS of choice and save a little privacy. Save money too.
                          Do not assume I agree with the opinions made by other posters in these forums. They own their opinions, I own mine.
                          My Right of Free Speech is secured, NOT GRANTED, by the First Amendment and state and federal constitutions.

I do not provide legal advice. If you need legal advice see a lawyer

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
                            I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
                            • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
                            I would suggest Leith, ND have a look at North Dakota Plumbing Code, section 62-03-03.1-03 (1)
                            https://archive.org/stream/gov.nd.pl...ge/n1/mode/2up

If the place isn't inhabited, they violate the law by enforcing their illegally enacted ordinance. Obviously it isn't inhabited.

FURTHER, 62-03.1-01-04, provides that the city of Leith has no such jurisdiction. Only the state can make such determinations.
                            https://archive.org/stream/gov.nd.pl...ge/n3/mode/2up
                            Hey Leith!

Go ahead and violate state law, let's see where that gets your rank & smelly asses.

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
                              I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
                              • Apr 2013

Originally posted by james von brunn View Post
                              uh.....wtf?!?

$50K "cash bond"?

correct me if i'm wrong, eh?.....but that's, in effect, equivalent to a bond of $˝mlln, right?......because you only hafta cover 10% up front.....the bail bondsman covers the rest, eh?

$˝mlln bond is the sort of money you'd be forking over for a murder charge.....

who TF is gunna whack up with $50K ?......

totally bloody ridiculous!!

JvB
                              They are now under a Supervisory Writ, they have some explaining to do.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Reynolds, 1 hour ago
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Reynolds  
                              Started by WNF News Bot, 1 hour ago
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post WNF News Bot  
                              Started by Fred O'Malley, 3 hours ago
                              1 response
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Reynolds  
                              Started by Reynolds, 4 hours ago
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Reynolds  
                              Started by WNF News Bot, 4 hours ago
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post WNF News Bot  
                              LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
                              Working...
                              X