Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elliot Rodgers-22 Yr Old Virgin Santa Barbara You Tube Statement-Possible Racial Mix

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whiteferrari
    replied
    Fred, others kept mentioning 2 shooters. Was Elliot just a standby the whole time?

Leave a comment:

• Fred O'Malley
    replied
    There's a good bit of information that seems to confirm this is a hoax, like Sandy Hook. Hoax

Leave a comment:

• dakotalady
    replied
    I agree this was a racial hate crime. He does talk an awful lot about blonde girls, and knifed his Chinese roommate (his mother was Chinese wasnt she or am I confused?) To me his wishing he were White instead of Jewish/Chinese so deciding to hurt White girls and also Hollywood culture collided here.

He had high functioning autism, and he wants to be one of the "cool kids." Going to events on the red carpet I imagine he fancied himself being with some kind of actress or model. Then maybe he thought, I at least deserve one of these sorority girls!

Then, since is dad had money, he was living in some kind of living facility for kids like himself to help them learn life skills. Not exactly the way to be one of the cool kids or catch college girls. Oh wait, I mean blonde White girls, because as was just pointed out that is specifically what he wanted, and who he specifically wanted to kill.

IMHO autism spectrum and Hollywood culture also collided here in a really bad way. His feeling entitled and then making it even harder for him to gain success than it already was...

Leave a comment:

• Spook Haunter
    replied
    Jew Dr. Drew Pinski guest shrink gook Judy Ho, trying to blame Whitey.

BTW Elliot Rodger was not WHITE.

http://youtu.be/cIyD7O_baYo

Leave a comment:

• Spook Haunter
    replied
    What they won't tell you in the media, is that this was racial mixing that caused all this. He had an inferiority complex concerning his height, which came from his mothers Malaysian genes, not to mention his high yellow skin piqmentation. What racial mixing does to the brain cells, is to be found out.

Leave a comment:

• Craig Cobb
    replied
    Was Elliot Rodger fighting homo impulses? -Asks psychologist Dr. Robi Ludwig

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFTm3Ty6YhI#t=29

Leave a comment:

• Craig Cobb
    replied
    Click it to enlarge it

Leave a comment:

• Craig Cobb
    replied
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...oms-house.html

Leave a comment:

• Craig Cobb
    replied
    The first real friend I made in the United States was a girl named Maddy Humphreys. Isn’t that ironic? The first friend I made in the United States was a girl! She was the first female friend I’ve ever had, and she would be the last. Maddy and I started playing together at Farm School, and eventually my parents
    became very good friends with her parents. Maddy’s father is the famous British musician Paul Humpreys,
    Paul Humphreys - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    and her mother is named Maureen, though we would call her Mo. They had a nice house in
    Hidden Hills. Our families got together often to have barbeques and dinners.

I was a 5 year old boy playing with a girl my own age like any normal boy would do. I was enjoying life
    in a world that I loved. I was happy, and completely oblivious of the fact that my future on this world
    would only turn to darkness and misery because of girls. This girl who was my friend, Maddy Humpreys, would eventually come to represent everything I hate and despise; everything that is against me, and
    everything that I’m against. I was playing innocently with this girl, in the manner that all children play. We even took baths together; it was the only time in my life that I would see a girl my age naked. When

I think about the experiences I had during my friendship with her, it makes me think ominously of the fact that all children, boys and girls, start out the same. We all start out innocent, and we all start out together.

Only through the experiences and circumstances of growing up do we drift apart, form allegiances, and face each other as enemies. That is when wars happen, and that is when the true nature of humanity rises to the surface.
    http://abclocal.go.com/three/kabc/ka...sted-World.pdf

Photo too large to link
    http://www.nighttap.com/blog/wp-cont...-Humphreys.jpg

LOL--You Tube comment from 13 hrs ago:
    DOYLERULES69X13 hours ago

This is so unfair. Why do these spanish fellows get to talk to a beautiful blonde girl like Maddy. I'm a handsome Eurasian man, she should be interested in me. Life is so unfair. I'm not sure what I should do about this type of injustice. What the hell are they talking about anyway the figos de Newton'os?
    Reply · 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t7l-...ton) - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UYru...reys - YouTube

Maybe with platform shoes to boost him up above 5'4", Elliot could have nailed Maddy.

Leave a comment:

• Spook Haunter
    replied
    Aww they miss you over at VNN

Thad Charles - Another one of those circumstances where it would be great if we had Chain's investigative prowess. Who knows what else he'd dig up on this turd. If there's in fact any stones left unturned at the moment.

Leave a comment:

• Craig Cobb
    replied
    His mother

The young George Lucas with his arm around her. Bios say she worked on his films.

Leave a comment:

• Fred O'Malley
    replied
    Originally posted by Spook Haunter View Post
    Opps somebody goofed up.
    Psychopaths/sociopaths are exceptionally good liars (read cops & jews here) they are the best witnesses for the state and they can fool almost anyone who hasn't studied them thoroughly and even many who have.

Leave a comment:

• Craig Cobb
    replied
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHU88pxapPc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH2149zNP0Y

Leave a comment:

• Craig Cobb
    replied
    SPLC, CNN, FOX, HLN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, The Blaze, Free Republic won't be haranguing us about the hate crimes of Elliot Rodger because his were non race specific love crimes.

Elliot Rodger was trying to act out the role of a film star when he went on his killing spree – to make up for the fact he felt like a failure in real life. Clearly he did not feel he had the status he deserved.

In his last YouTube video, which he explicitly filmed to leave a legacy, he casts himself as a movie star.
    In another of his clips he appears to reference the film American Psycho, and it might be that he has taken the main character, Patrick Bateman, as a role model.
    American Psycho follows anti-hero Patrick Bateman, the son of a US banker, who mutilates and kills prostitutes after having sex with them

American Psycho follows anti-hero Patrick Bateman, the son of a US banker, who mutilates and kills prostitutes after having sex with them
    Bateman, played by Christian Bale, is a successful Wall Street banker who picks up women and then butchers them after sex.

The irony is that Bale’s character is both sexually successful and a killer.
    'If you feel as if the whole world is against you, it makes it easier to start attacking random individuals'
    'If you feel as if the whole world is against you, it makes it easier to start attacking random individuals'
    But for Rodger, his sexual frustration was the driving force behind the anger. However, both share deep feelings of sexual desire for women and aggression towards them.

There are parallels between Rodger and the Columbine High School killers Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, who fantasised about the idea that Steven Spielberg would make a movie about their lives.
    Some might think that because his father worked as an assistant director on The Hunger Games, which involves teens killing teens, that could have planted a seed in him to go on the rampage.
    But I think his father’s success in Hollywood is more relevant, as it may have heightened his own feelings of inadequacy.

Rodger is the classic rampage killer: young, male, isolated and sexually frustrated. And he appeared to have a pronounced victim mentality.
    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz32h3HGtR7
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Leave a comment:

• Craig Cobb
    replied
    Which racism quote and ensuing circumstance below is worse, CNN talking head racist examiners trolling Stormfront?
    ---------------
    It's the world! You go to Israel, the blacks are just treated like dogs.
    DS: You're a mental case, you're really a mental case. The Holocaust, we're comparing with—

V: Racism! Discrimination.
    -Jew Donald Tokowitz, fake legal name 'Sterling'

'I know I'm prejudiced'. -Jew Mark Cuban

'I will slaughter every single blonde s**t I see' - Elliot Oliver Rodger

So get into your studio, CNN mindbenders, and tell us all about Elliot Oliver Rodger's non-White (or 'could be Obama's son') sexual envy coveting hate crime against beautiful white women. We want to hear you on CNN for the next 4 weeks talking about Elliot Rodger's hate and racism. It's OK with us if you ascribe it solely to his White half. That will be even funnier.

Leave a comment:

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by WNF News Bot, 42 minutes ago
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post WNF News Bot  
Started by WNF News Bot, 2 hours ago
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post WNF News Bot  
Started by WNF News Bot, 2 hours ago
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post WNF News Bot  
Started by WNF News Bot, 5 hours ago
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post WNF News Bot  
Started by WNF News Bot, 7 hours ago
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post WNF News Bot  
LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
Working...
X