Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super-Stalker Gregory Bruce Publishes Arrogant Plea to MS Cobb Home State Not to Accept Him Home

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Bunyan
    replied
    Friends and associates at Standing Rock Indian Reservation, ND side, where Obama is visiting today, June 13, 2014. It is approx. 25 miles from a famous town.

Our history shows that it’s as if no one has any compassion for us. We are here and we have resources and throughout history people have wanted to take them from us. And for the first time we have someone looking out for us.”

Like so many other reservations across the country, Standing Rock suffers myriad social, economic and educational issues.
    The unemployment rate is 79%
    . There is little economy to speak of. Childhood mortality, suicide and dropout rates are among the highest in the nation.
    http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/obama-mak...indian-country

Leave a comment:

• Spook Haunter
    replied
    Mona Montgomery I think.

Craig Cobb is okay

2014-05-31 18:35:40

mona

Mr. Cobb is not a violent man. His only crime was to react to the town people of Leith who made cruel accusations against him because he wanted to enliven a ghost town to offer sanctuary to White people who are being persecuted everywhere they go. Cobb carried a gun in public in a venue where it was legal to do so. He did this because he was getting threats against his life and property. Cobb should be welcomed back to his home state of Missouri.

http://www.joplinindependent.com/com...mona1401582940

Leave a comment:

• DaneBlack
    replied
    He is a sad pathetic troll. I hope Craig sues him for stalking and wins!

Leave a comment:

• whiteferrari
    replied
    Brucie probably owes some Indian beer money and he might get hit throat slit over that.

Leave a comment:

• DaneBlack
    replied
    Gregory Bruce deserves the ridicule, ostracizing and bullying he has got his whole life, He deserves far worse including beatings but instead we will just laugh at how pathetic the piece of shit is and knowing he is scared of his own shadow!

I hate liars and thieves, and he is both. I should go back there and whip his worthless ass and pay the fine. That asshole is evil incarnate. He must be getting paid by SPLC cocksuckers.

Two skinheads and two Aryan Brothers have asked me if they should take that guy out, and I reluctantly said no. Damn the conundrum to hell.[/QUOTE]

Leave a comment:

• DaneBlack
    replied
    Greg Bruce deserves a beating!

Leave a comment:

• DaneBlack
    replied
    we should instead just beat Gregorys ass!

Leave a comment:

• Spook Haunter
    replied
    42 yr old govt Pharm at VA posting looking for Craig's 90 yr old Mom

White supremacist wants to return to his native Missouri

By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

Saturday, May 31, 2014 at 2:00 am Comments (8)

BISMARCK, N.D. A white supremacist who tried to take control of a small North Dakota town where he had hoped to establish an Aryan enclave is following through with plans to try to move to Missouri.

Craig Cobb, 62, was sentenced last month to four years of probation for terrorizing the residents of Leith. Cobb said during his sentencing that he wanted to go to his native state of Missouri to care for his mother. He told The Associated Press in April that he was tired of being in the spotlight and wanted to "retire from white nationalism."

Cobb made a formal request to Missouri to accept him through an interstate compact that regulates the supervision of adult offenders, North Dakota Corrections Department spokesman Tim Tausend said yesterday. Missouri will have to agree to assume responsibility for Cobb's supervision before he can leave North Dakota.

Tausend said offenders who want to move to a different state have to have a place to stay. Cobb will not say where his mother lives.

North Dakota Corrections officials expect an answer from Missouri by mid-June, Tausend said.

Two years ago, Cobb fled Canada, where there is an outstanding hate crime charge against him, and came to North Dakota, buying up lots in Leith and attempting to recruit others with white power views to come to the town of about two dozen residents and assume control. His plans fizzled, and he was jailed in November after he and another man carried out armed patrols in the community.

"Get him out of here. We don't care," town spokesman Greg Bruce said Friday. "I'm tired of him. I'm fine with him moving to Missouri."

Cobb has been living in Bismarck since his release from jail, according to Tausend. Leith Mayor Ryan Schock said Cobb has stayed away from the town, as he must do under terms of his probation.

The Associated Press

Posted in News, Wire on Saturday, May 31, 2014 2:00 am.

rx4serenity posted at 12:19 pm on Sat, May 31, 2014.

Is it known where in Missouri his mother lives?
    http://m.columbiatribune.com/news/wh...comments=focus

Leave a comment:

• L. H. Menkkken
    replied
    Perhaps he is getting paid by SPLC dipshits.

Leave a comment:

• Fred O'Malley
    replied
    He wants him out of ND? Sure he does, lying shitbag. Even a retard dumber than he is can see right through his evil hate-filled ploy. Goddamned I despise that piece of shit.

I hate liars and thieves, and he is both. I should go back there and whip his worthless ass and pay the fine. That asshole is evil incarnate. He must be getting paid by SPLC cocksuckers.

Two skinheads and two Aryan Brothers have asked me if they should take that guy out, and I reluctantly said no. Damn the conundrum to hell.

Leave a comment:

• Super-Stalker Gregory Bruce Publishes Arrogant Plea to MS Cobb Home State Not to Accept Him Home

Craig is thinking of filing stalking charges against Bruce on Monday.

http://www.joplinindependent.com/dis...taff1401546014

I am the media relations representative for Leith, North Dakota and want to make Missouri citizens aware he may be coming to live in your state.

He has waged a reign of terror on myself and other citizens of North Dakota for the last 9 months with his associates threatening our families with death.

Although we want him out of our hair we surely don't want the citizens of Missouri to suffer like we have.

As a city we have filed a complaint against our prosecutor Todd Schwarz for unprofessional conduct in conducting victim interviews and will stand before the North Dakota State BAR Association June 6th to deliver our spoken word.

We stood fast against a plea agreement but the prosecutor ignored us and now he is free roaming the streets again.

Call your senators and representatives in Missouri and let them know how you feel.

Gregory Bruce

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by WNF News Bot, 3 hours ago
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post WNF News Bot  
Started by WNF News Bot, 5 hours ago
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post WNF News Bot  
Started by WNF News Bot, 9 hours ago
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post WNF News Bot  
Started by Reynolds, 1 day ago
1 response
0 likes
Last Post Reynolds  
Started by Cross88, 1 day ago
1 response
0 likes
Last Post Reynolds  
LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
Working...
X