• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fred O'Malley
    replied
    Re: Leith Mayor Schock Indicted on Failure to Report Dangerous Fire

Originally posted by DaneBlack View Post
    We should all go there one more time just to you know stir shit up!
    I've been to that shit hole, there is no need to stir it, it's all a steaming pile of hot wet shit and they deserve it

Leave a comment:

• DaneBlack
    replied

We should all go there one more time just to you know stir shit up!

Leave a comment:

• Gargoyle
    replied

Originally posted by Mercury Rising Jacobite View Post
    Yes, the Mayor and all the town folk weren't happy with the plea deal that Cobb received. They took it out on Craigs house, while they didn't expect the winds to kick in across the plains of Leith and carry the flames halfway across town.

The town of Leith reminds me of one of those old spaghetti westerns as the mystery rider arrives into a Mexican village on horseback and all the shutters of the windows begin to close like a set of dominoes all the way down the strip, while the signs in the shop windows flip over to show "closed".
    They probably appreciated the publicity. Too bad they didn't know wind can carry flames. The mayor could have burned everything to the ground.

Leave a comment:

• Mercury Rising Jacobite
    replied

Yes, the Mayor and all the town folk weren't happy with the plea deal that Cobb received. They took it out on Craigs house, while they didn't expect the winds to kick in across the plains of Leith and carry the flames halfway across town.

The town of Leith reminds me of one of those old spaghetti westerns as the mystery rider arrives into a Mexican village on horseback and all the shutters of the windows begin to close like a set of dominoes all the way down the strip, while the signs in the shop windows flip over to show "closed".

Leave a comment:

• Gargoyle
    replied

Originally posted by Mercury Rising Jacobite View Post
    They have a fire brigade.....its called "get off your black ass Bobby and fetch me a pale of water!"

"Ya Srrrrr Midder Mayor, I fetch ya sum wadda!.....crank, crank, crank......da well dis frozen Midder Mayor!"
    Nice going Nigger Bobby. Now you've got your mayor in deep shit.

In more serious terms, it sounds like this could be the prosecutors idea of retribution against the incompetent mayor. Hopefully this mayor is taken out of office. Too bad Cobbs isn't there to become mayor.

Leave a comment:

replied

They have a fire brigade.....its called "get off your black ass Bobby and fetch me a pale of water!"

"Ya Srrrrr Midder Mayor, I fetch ya sum wadda!.....crank, crank, crank......da well dis frozen Midder Mayor!"

Leave a comment:

• Gargoyle
    replied

This is pathetic. Yes Leith is a small town, but can't they have one fireman there?
    Cobbs wouldn't have let a fire spread at all. Too bad they kicked him out. Perhaps they want to still be famous.

Leave a comment:

• Fred O'Malley
    replied

LOL.........BWAAAAAHAHAHA!!!

Karma do be a mofo!

Leave a comment:

replied

"Ryan, where is your UnityND now?"....cricket...cricket...not even a sound of support from their FB page....."We need to distance ourselves!"

Good luck raising legal funds now! lol!

"Were you hoping that you could dance around the burning home of Cobb's like a bunch of wild banshees?...... Oh, the drunk banshees started the fire?"

Leave a comment:

• Leith Mayor Schock Indicted on Failure to Report Dangerous Fire

Leith ND mayor Ryan Schock will be facing charges on Feb 17th stemmed from the burning of Cobbs home, while the fire quickly spread out of control to a church structure owned by Schock and a second structure owned by another individual in Leith.

Hell, he almost burnt the whole town down...."Mmmm, maybe just a little more gas......Oh shit, sound the village fire bell....we need buckets....pass the buckets!" lol!

Schock claims these charges by the county are spawned from an ethical complaint he filed with the district attorney's office regarding Grant County State's Attorney Todd Schwarz of acting "unprofessionally" and possibly "unethically" while interviewing "victims" in the town of Leith.
    "Whahh, he talked mean to me while asking questions!"

Apparently he didn't get enough of a spotlight at the Sundance Film Festival last month in Utah...."Craig Cobb made you a movie star Ryan, now go back to attending your herd and leave the fires to the professionals!"

See Bismark Tribune for more details:

http://bismarcktribune.com/news/stat...91c6e9279.html

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Reynolds, 1 hour ago
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post Reynolds  
Started by WNF News Bot, 1 hour ago
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post WNF News Bot  
Started by WNF News Bot, 2 hours ago
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post WNF News Bot  
Started by WNF News Bot, 3 hours ago
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post WNF News Bot  
Started by WNF News Bot, 7 hours ago
0 responses
1 view
0 likes
Last Post WNF News Bot  
LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
Working...
X