X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Simon Belmont
    • Aug 2014

Craig Cobb pushes for new enclave in north central North Dakota

I just saw this story last night. If it has to be moved somewhere else that's fine. Is he still on this site? Anyway, I thought this article was pretty good apart from the "supremacist" label.
    ---

A group of white supremacists is once again eyeing a small North Dakota town as the potential location for a community of their own.

In an email sent to the Herald, Craig Cobb, who attempted to turn Leith, N.D., into an all-white enclave, included a number of links regarding plans for the small town of Antler, N.D., located in Bottineau County two miles from the Canadian border.

Discussion on the linked websites indicates an initiative is brewing.
    It's called Antler, ND PLE, the acronym standing for Pioneer Little Europe, a white nationalist movement which encourages its followers to relocate to remote locations and form communities.
    Cobb says he hopes to crowdsource the project, raising about $70,000 to purchase property in the first of likely multiple campaigns.
    "We'll just try, and hopefully we'll have some success," said Cobb, who told the Herald on Thursday he's acting as a link between the seller and interested buyers.
    The crowdfunding campaign has yet to launch on Indiegogo.com.
    Antler Mayor Bruce Hanson, 63, said he hadn't yet heard of Cobb's intentions to buy property when reached by the Herald on Thursday night.
    "It's all news to me," he said. "I hadn't heard anything. I know there's property for sale in town here, but I hadn't heard about any property changing hands."
    About 20 people reside in the town, according to Hanson, who said he's lived in Antler since 1980. He's been mayor for the past three years, his second stint since moving to Antler.
    New town
    Cobb first garnered national attention in 2013 when he purchased 12 lots in the town of Leith with the intent to turn it into white nationalist community.
    The town of less than 20 residents gained national attention as community leaders and residents attempted to push Cobb and his allies out of the town. The small community played host to protests against Cobb's plans.
    He eventually left Leith after being convicted of felony terrorizing and menacing residents when he led an armed patrol through the town in November 2013. He deeded his property back to the city a short time later.
    Now, his attention has turned to Antler, a town founded in 1905. The town is located 17 miles east of Sherwood, N.D.—Cobb's current town of residence.
    Cobb said he has been negotiating with a seller for a couple of months and noted there are 28 lots and three homes for sale in the city. The town's proximity to Canada is something Cobb said he hopes convinces Canadians to settle in the potential community.
    "It's really pretty hard to stop anybody from coming into town and buying stuff," Hanson said. "It's kind of a private enterprise thing."
    Online push
    The Antler, ND PLE initiative also has a social media following.
    At first, a Facebook page called "Antler, ND" seems to be a page for the small town, but the tagline "We will have our PLE in North Dakota. UnityND will not be stopping us!" is the first hint it represents something different.
    UnityND is an organization that aims to confront hate and racism in the state, according to its website. A message seeking comment from UnityND was not returned by press time.
    The page encourages those looking for looking for freedom speech, GMO-free food and the company of likeminded people to consider buying property in the town.
    "This new PLE effort, it's not about hate. It was never about hate, but we want to make it clear it's not about hate..." the page says in a June 8 post. "I just want to be in a town with my people, and only my people. Is that too much to ask?"
    In addition to those features, Cobb said he'd also like to see a the town's crime rate kept low and an animal shelter established.
    The Antler, ND PLE page is less than a week old and has 46 likes. Other posts include an invite to an officer currently under fire in McKinney, Texas, for pushing a 15-year-old black girl to the ground and links to new stories of crimes with white victims.
    A similar Facebook page was created for the Leith initiative in 2013 and has drawn 1,875 likes.
    A page administrator recently posted about Antler, ND PLE, urging followers to take action, as a related Pioneering Little Europe page has more likes than UnityND's page.
    On May 10, the page posted a picture of Cobb holding a sign reading "PLE."
    The Antler, ND page administrator did mention the failed Leith venture in a June 8 post.
    "We 'rayciss bigots' want to live with each other, we don't want to bother anyone," they wrote. "That's what we wanted to do in Leith, and there was no problem until you guys came along. Hell Cobb lived there for a year without incident, so you can't blame him."
    Cobb told the Herald he doesn't intend on moving to Antler unless the city changes its law to allow horses within city limits.

http://www.grandforksherald.com/news...l-north-dakota
  • freedom
    harrassed
    • Jun 2015

Re: Craig Cobb pushes for new enclave in north central North Dakota

Good for him. He's persistent.

Very tough for an older gentleman.

He's got to quit with the bloody flags and tshirts etc. Just move in quietly without even letting the town know what they are. The place could be colonised before townfolk even knew it if he'd keep quiet about it.

jews would. They'd move in quietly and each and every one of them could keep their mouth zipped.

Each and every single one of cobbs colonists need to never mention race until they are the majority of the population.

Crypto-jewesses keep their secret for generation after generation, never even telling their husbands. And they are in so much pain being unable to join in with the jewish community, their people, but they stick to their role in their people's militant survival strategy. They diversify, increasing their chances of survival.

Discretion is the better part of valour.

We don't have to be as "discreet"as our politicians etc. Just a bit smoother than we are.

why can't WE get that smart
    What doesn't kill us only makes us stranger.

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
      I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
      • Apr 2013

I told you he's crazy and an attention whore. HE CALLED THE PAPER, TO START ANOTHER WAR.

Some people learn from their mistakes..........
      Government is a DISEASE - FREEDOM is the CURE
      Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else is watching.
      “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight

Comment

• HeadHunter23
        88/23 C.A.
        • Nov 2014

Originally posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
        I told you he's crazy and an attention whore. HE CALLED THE PAPER, TO START ANOTHER WAR.

Some people learn from their mistakes..........
        Isn't he back at home with his mother.
        23 Words
        What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
        What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.
        https://creativityalliance.com

Comment

• Archangel
          • Feb 2015

Fuck Craig....he's a nutter. Looks, moves, and acts like an Ashkenazi. Put dark hair on him and you'd have Brother Kapner.

Another effete snob wanting to be worshiped, followed and to live off other people's money.

He's damn lucky that wasn't my wife he was yelling that bs of his at while brandishing a gun. I'd been tempted to shoot the sob.

Anyone getting involved with him is signing up for the deluxe tour of Hell.

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
            I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
            • Apr 2013

Originally posted by 1headhunter23 View Post
            Isn't he back at home with his mother.
            Not according to the OP. I believe he's still on probation, a marked man. One who shits on his real friends. I agree with Mick, fuck him.
            “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight

Comment

• Archangel
              • Feb 2015

Originally posted by freedom View Post
              Good for him. He's persistent.

Very tough for an older gentleman.

He's got to quit with the bloody flags and tshirts etc. Just move in quietly without even letting the town know what they are. The place could be colonised before townfolk even knew it if he'd keep quiet about it.

jews would. They'd move in quietly and each and every one of them could keep their mouth zipped.

Each and every single one of cobbs colonists need to never mention race until they are the majority of the population.

Crypto-jewesses keep their secret for generation after generation, never even telling their husbands. And they are in so much pain being unable to join in with the jewish community, their people, but they stick to their role in their people's militant survival strategy. They diversify, increasing their chances of survival.

Discretion is the better part of valour.

We don't have to be as "discreet"as our politicians etc. Just a bit smoother than we are.

why can't WE get that smart

That's what was attempted to get Craig to do, but Craig doesn't listen to advice outside of the voices in his head. He wants support, and money, and all the shishi stuff, while he makes anyone pro White look barking mad, no matter how rational and decent they may be.

I could go back to Kauai for a week for what I put into his last fustercluck.

Comment

• Mercury Rising Jacobite
                • Jun 2014

Yes, I have been following the story as well when it broke on the 09JUN. Even though he still resides in Sherwood, I had the impression that he was going remain silent until he fulfilled his probation which ends in Nov of 2016. He can't leave the state, therefore Antler ND has been a new projected site for a PLE. Cobb runs the Antler ND Facebook page monitors activity on an hourly basis. He claims that he as raised 70k to purchase twelve lots from "investors" and has issued an invitation to the mayor of Antler to sit down and discuss plans in a civil manner. The Mayor has not responded.

I was hoping that he would retire for the sake of the WN, but all of you are correct, he is attracted to the light like a moth and most men/women can't walk away from the attention.

Sorry Craig, you had your opportunity and you failed due to complete incompetents, while you have ignored your counsel's advice and you have been relieved of your command. Your welcome to wonder aimlessly in the abyss of failure, but don't expect the majority to support your behavior or future enterprises.

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
                  I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
                  • Apr 2013

Thanks for the update. You have to feel sorry for him, being so ill, but his destructive nature is harming everyone even remotely connected to him.

Comment

• Defiance
                    • May 2013

Time for my two cents.

While I really, truly appreciate and applaud his efforts, I can't help but suspect that he's incapable of learning from his mistakes. We all saw what happened last time, and there's no reason to believe that this case won't end even more tragically. Really, he's basically painting a target on his chest and screaming to the FBI "Come and kill me!" Then there's the matter of his apparent fixation on settlements that really aren't so much towns as they are miniscule groups of a few houses in the middle of nowhere.

All things considered, it's simultaneously a great idea and a terrible one.

Has anyone read David Lane's KD Rebel? If you're interested in this case you'd do well to check it out.
                    This is not a game. SHARE what you find on this site.

Required Reading and Viewing
                    Why Are You Here?

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
                      I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
                      • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Defiance View Post
                      Time for my two cents.

While I really, truly appreciate and applaud his efforts, I can't help but suspect that he's incapable of learning from his mistakes. We all saw what happened last time, and there's no reason to believe that this case won't end even more tragically. Really, he's basically painting a target on his chest and screaming to the FBI "Come and kill me!" Then there's the matter of his apparent fixation on settlements that really aren't so much towns as they are miniscule groups of a few houses in the middle of nowhere.

Has anyone read David Lane's KD Rebel? If you're interested in this case you'd do well to check it out.
                      He has nothing to fear from FBI, their masters, the kikes, would use him to vilify the WN movement. He's one of the SPLC's best assets.

Comment

• Simon Belmont
                        • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
                        Not according to the OP. I believe he's still on probation, a marked man. One who shits on his real friends. I agree with Mick, fuck him.
                        You would have to fill me in Fred. What did he do to you and what's all this "attention whore stuff?"

Comment

• freedom
                          harrassed
                          • Jun 2015

Originally posted by Defiance View Post
                          Time for my two cents.

Why doesn't he just buy a vast tract of land build a settlement on it?
                          What doesn't kill us only makes us stranger.

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
                            I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
                            • Apr 2013

Originally posted by freedom View Post
                            Why doesn't he just buy a vast tract of land build a settlement on it?
                            How would that get him in the news and poparatzied? His drive is fame, or rather infamy. He wants the turmoil so that he can be recognized as an enemy (enema) of the state. They bum rapped him last time, and this time they will put him in a hole so deep he'll never get out.

People want to praise him for "doing something" but they don't realize he's doing something destructive. He cannot help himself, that alone should tell people something. Craig is no crusader, he's a fuck up. He is quite insane. His own mother doesn't want him around and his sister hates him.

Comment

• Mercury Rising Jacobite
                              • Jun 2014

Fred, I completely agree. Craig Cobb is a poster child for SPLC, while they salivate every time he resurfaces from his hole and immediately go for his jugular.

His mental health has so deteriorated that he can't even remained focused on one subject, as if unconsciously rehearsed with so much random stats, history, and conspiracy theories that its passed embarrassing toward the WN movement.

He has been asked to pass the baton on numerous occasions, while the emotional task of releasing the "ring" is completely unbearable in his mind to comprehend.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Reynolds, 29 minutes ago
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Reynolds  
                              Started by WNF News Bot, 1 hour ago
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post WNF News Bot  
                              Started by WNF News Bot, 1 hour ago
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post WNF News Bot  
                              Started by WNF News Bot, 3 hours ago
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post WNF News Bot  
                              Started by WNF News Bot, 5 hours ago
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post WNF News Bot  
                              LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
                              Working...
                              X