• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Frank White
    • Apr 2013

Jew Adam Kokesh is a trojan horse "gun rights supporter" -Jim Stone

Jew Adam Kokesh

Jim Stone, May 14, 2013

Armed march on Washington DC likely to take place during a constitutional convention

Adam Kokesh, a trojan horse "gun rights supporter" is doing what it takes at EXACTLY the right time to get guns banned once and for all

I am just going to cut to the chase - Adam Kokesh is a Jew. Jews are FAMOUS for faking movements that produce the opposite of what they pretend to ask for. Jews want guns banned and taken out of non Jewish hands. It is as simple as that. Enter Kokesh - Many of you probably do not know that 31 out of a required 34 state governors are already on board for a constitutional convention which, if it is declared, can allow THEM to lawfully trash the ENTIRE constitution.

If you want a gun ban, just throw the constitution away and replace it with something else, which a constitutional convention will lawfully allow and it will all be constitutional. It takes only a little gray matter to see that at this time the enemy is running our government, and that is the last time you would ever want a constitutional convention to occur, because it will allow the enemy to re write the whole thing. If you want to provide plausible grounds for trashing the second amendment just time an armed march on Washington DC to happen, right when that constitutional convention is in progress.

I will do a much improved version of this report tomorrow now that I have thrown this thought into the collective concience, but for now I am under attack, including live edits of my work, air time deletes so I have to start from scratch, and multiple windows opening without being asked, enough to lock up the computer and I simply cannot do better than this.

GET THIS IDEA OUT INTO THE COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS, WE CANNOT ALLOW A SCAMMING TROJAN HORSE TO BAMBOOZLE AN ARMED MOB OF IDIOTS INTO MARCHING ON WASHINGTON DURING A CONSTITUTIONAL CONVENTION WHICH IS ALMOST DELCARED AND LIKELY TO BE HAPPENING AT THAT TIME.

If you wanted to cause a band of brainless fools to kiss America goodbye, THAT would be a great way to do it.

Welcome jimstonefreelance.com - Hostmonster.com
  • Fred O'Malley
    I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
    • Apr 2013

I like this expose' of Kokesh, I've always had a "feeling" about him I couldn't put my finger on. I believe he is controlled opposition within the liberty movement.

As far as the constitution goes, it's an imperfect document, too many loopholes that abet the centralization of power in government, rather than the people. It was a self defeating document. It should be changed, but not in a climate which seeks destruction of liberty, only in an atmosphere of altruist patriotism and selflessness among those with the power to create the changes needed to correct the screw ups.

I have adopted J.B Campbell's view of that document, that is allows the concentration of power in the crooked elite.
    Government is a DISEASE - FREEDOM is the CURE
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else is watching.
    “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight

Comment

• Zander
      • May 2013

I would defo. give this demonstration a miss if I was on your side of the pond. Reading the information at hand, something doesn't seem right.

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
        I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
        • Apr 2013

Armed March Leader Adam Kokesh Admits Mental Instability & Has Muslim Brotherhood Ties

Last Thursday I wrote an opinion piece on the Armed March Protest in Washington, D.C. that is to be led by former New Mexico candidate and Iraq War veteran Adam Kokesh. While I agreed with the sentiment behind the march, there are a plethora of reasons for not engaging in his particular protest. I merely touched on a few obvious ones. However, the more that one begins to look into Mr. Kokesh’s background, the more one begins to question the real intentions and motives he has.

Read more: Page Not Found - Freedom Outpost
        “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
          I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
          • Apr 2013

Adam Kokesh Arrested At Pro-Marijuana Rally, Currently Held At Federal Detention Facility (Video)

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
            I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
            • Apr 2013

I believe these machinations are meant to give him street creds within the liberty movement. He is a jew, and his natural proclivity is to undermine white interests, not to promote them.

Kokesh held without bail

Comment

• Zander
              • May 2013

That sounds about right Fred. It happens over here all the time and people fall for it hook,line and sinker.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by Fred O'Malley, 31 minutes ago
              0 responses
              1 view
              0 likes
              Last Post Fred O'Malley  
              Started by Fred O'Malley, 32 minutes ago
              0 responses
              1 view