Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is The London Soldier Killing Another Staged Hoax?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SunDrop
    • May 2013

Is The London Soldier Killing Another Staged Hoax?

I actually watched a bit of the so called mainstream media the other night and their "reporting" of a new killing...This time done by "Islamic Extremists" in an area of Southeastern London, UK..... But I did notice how the media continued to stress that the killer was an "Islamic Extremist", and automatically I began to smell a rat.... It just did not make any sense, and I began to realize that we are being set up again by another fake killing, this time in the United Kingdom!

I came across the following video this morning, thanks to John Friend, who writes John Friend's blog, at John-friend.net, and it is a must see by everyone.... I have it right here for all of my own readers to view for themselves, and after watching this, you too may have the same thought that I have that this London killing was indeed another staged event. My own thoughts and comments will follow:

NTS Notes: The lady with the shopping cart walking behind this supposed killer is a real laugher and the dead giveaway that this is indeed another staged event... But many might be asking...For what purpose?

I will state it flat out that horrible immigration policies, created purposely by criminal Jewish interests, have turned the United Kingdom into a cesspool of strife and racial disharmony.... It would only need a staged event such as this one to cause an explosion of racial unrest and open racial warfare in the United Kingdom itself, which again these Jewish interests have long been planning! Has everyone forgotten that it was outlined right in their twisted Protocols about the need for racial pollution and open racial warfare to weaken and then destroy their opposition?

Readers, we have now seen the false Aurora and Sandy Hook shootings, and the fraud Boston Marathon bombing in the United States....As well as the laughable "terrorist" train bombing plot here in Canada.... Just to strike fear into the public and to use that propaganda of fear to take civil liberties and rights away from the gullible public here in North America.... Now we have this fraud beheading in the UK to create racial strife there as well..... When the hell will everyone wake up and realize that this is all a dangerous con game and a series of hoaxes perpetrated primarily by criminal Jewish interests?

Northerntruthseeker

How many people would walk up to a person covered in blood and try to reason with them? Why did it take the police so long to turn up? Like with all false flags,there are a lot of unanswered questions.

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
      I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
      • Apr 2013

Albert Pike's vision, written in a letter in 1871, regarding 3 world wars.

Let me clarify. I believe the kikes are driving toward a third world war, and these false flag type operations are but one of their vehicles. We are seeing both real and staged events that they are using to push their agenda. The "travesties" are coming in greater frequency and more vigorous hype just as Albert Pike predicted. His vision seems to have been fairly accurate.

On the other hand, was Pike privy to insider planning, such as the Protocols? His vision would suggest it.

The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer,
      See the links: Liberty For Life
      Government is a DISEASE - FREEDOM is the CURE
      Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else is watching.
      “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight

Comment

• WitchesChild
        Pagan Heart
        • May 2013

Part 2 by the same video producer, Max Malone. Practically a frame by frame commentary.

Comment

• John52
          • May 2013

I just got done watching both videos..at least they're leaving clues, I guess we should be so lucky

If these two pictures don't give it away, nothing will..So, a black guy chops the head off of a white guy..(?) then gives an interview to another guy with a camera? and the guy with the camera doesn't seem to be concerned that his head might roll next?

Pretty funny stuff, although it's not funny. These actors should be held accountable for their actions as well as the police who agree to go along with the hoax. Is it not amazing how angry the 'muslim sympathizer' is? he's so angry that he takes the time to do an interview. *phew*

And the in your face arrogance of the Ruling Jews is shown in the below caption..

Fury: The suspect launches his angry diatribe just over the street from where the body lies -as people walk past apparently oblivious to what is going on

Well there's another clue.. a black woman who somehow managed to appear in the picture but yet fails to make the video doesn't seem the least bit disturbed that a headless dead guy lies in the street..(?) and continues to walk past his murderer even though he still has a meat cleaver in his hand...

OK, sure, whatever you say..

It reminded me of the Aurora hoax where teenage girls were calmly giving interviews after they 'witnessed' a mass shooting.

Read more: Woolwich attack: Two men 'hack soldier wearing Help for Heroes T-shirt to death with machetes in suspected terror attack' | Daily Mail Online
          Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Comment

• John52
            • May 2013

I also wanted to add how he managed to get blood only on his hands but not anywhere else. A Magic Negro?..perhaps he walks on water as well.

Comment

• John52
              • May 2013

Woolwich Hoax

Michael Adebolajo who was 'identified' as one of the killers of Woolwich is obviously an actor, and the reason why his hands are red are the result of CGI Imagery. I also believe the meat cleaver and what appears to be a 'knife' in the same hand are CGI as well.

The black woman shown walking in front of him is a more than probable a CGI character who does not exist in real life. The clues continue through all of these psy-op's for legislation, just take a quick look at the different shades of red of Adebolajo's hands.

And here the anti-nature Judeo politics show thier hand by showing a 'brave' woman who just happens to be white 'confronting' Adebolajo's partner in 'the crime'. Or, maybe, just maybe.. they were going over rehearsal lines..

Confrontation: Cub scout leader Ingrid Loyau-Kennett, 48, bravely confronts the suspected killer in the street after jumping off her bus

So, here we have the media boys not only playing the gender equality card but the race card as well..very clever, and, sneaky.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by Fred O'Malley, 21 minutes ago
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post Fred O'Malley  
              Started by Fred O'Malley, 1 hour ago
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post Fred O'Malley