Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why I Can Never Trust Or Respect Negroes - "BLM Led To Record Number Of Mass Shootings"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Reynolds
    • Oct 2018

Why I Can Never Trust Or Respect Negroes - "BLM Led To Record Number Of Mass Shootings"

Black Lives Matter Led to Record Number of Mass Shootings

While activist Democrat prosecutors like Attorney General Letitia James have neglected to deal with the violence and are instead targeting the NRA, they aren’t really talking about gun control. Mass shootings are rarely mentioned anymore even though there are more of them than ever. A Washington D.C. mass shooting at a cookout last month that wounded 20 people was treated as another local crime story. And there are a lot of these local crime stories as shootings rise. New York City has blown past 1,000 shootings, of all kinds, individual and mass, Philly hit 1,300, and Chicago is approaching 3,000 shootings.

2020 is far from over, but there have been 438 mass shootings, and the Gun Violence Archive estimates it will hit 590. In just the first 8 days of September, there were 21 mass shootings. And these mass shootings are inescapably tied to the Black Lives Matter violence that crippled police, wrecked public safety, and led Democrats to call for an end to cops. Every full month in which Black Lives Matter riots and rallies took place has recorded more mass shootings than the first three months of the year combined. There were a total of 70 mass shootings in the first three months of the year and a total of 260 mass shootings in the previous three months which were filled with BLM violence. Beyond the violence of the riots, which have included firebombs, shootings, stabbings, and multiple assaults on police officers, random drivers, shopkeepers, and anyone in the way ... Between 2008 and 2018, murder was the leading cause for black men ... with over 55,000 dead. That’s over 10 times the numbers of US casualties in Iraq.

• Hannalore
    • Sep 2020

I say to that kneeling. Hang a Huge picture of their Elected President Trump before them. They will either stand or kneel to the picture. The choice is theirs.

Comment

• Aleister adams
      • Sep 2020

The only trustworthy one's are 6 foot in the ground.Never let your Guard down around muds.

Comment

• Hannalore
        Hannalore commented
        Editing a comment
        That is hilarious. I'll remember that at work tonight, I have to watch a few. I'll think of this and they will only see the smile not the thought.
    • JasonBenjaminMaxson
      • Jun 2020

Trump has made people kneel. He is a spineless waffle and you are all blind sheeple for supporting him. He doesnt support this cause. Time for new leadership on the right- the real right. The time is now. Time to switch waffles for atomwaffen.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Reynolds, 1 hour ago
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Reynolds  
      Started by WNF News Bot, 1 hour ago
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post WNF News Bot  
      Started by WNF News Bot, 1 hour ago
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post WNF News Bot  
      Started by WNF News Bot, 2 hours ago
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post WNF News Bot  
      Started by WNF News Bot, 4 hours ago
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post WNF News Bot  
      LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
      Working...
      X