• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Defiance
    • May 2013

Re: List of Right-Leaning Subreddits

Updated, bitches.

And don't forget what happened to UncensoredNews, White_Rights and Alt-Right. (Might not be the exact names, not sure.) When a pro-white or essentially conservative sub gets too big, it gets the axe. Kind of makes me wonder how The_Donald has survived so long. But I swear Reddit is more a propaganda tool than anything.
    This is not a game. SHARE what you find on this site.

Required Reading and Viewing
    Why Are You Here?

Comment

• Defiance
      • May 2013

r/CringeAnarchy, Reddit's largest remaining (essentially) alt-right sub, quarantined along with many others

As you can see, the "others" include a 9/11 truther sub, just about anything critical of Jewish power, and the extremely popular r/watchpeopledie, an abysmal load of shit that's actually probably worse than it sounds.

With that said, anyone who's curious why WPD got quarantined needs to cease their terminal retardation at once. Many cite the sub's "educational" content, but all one needs to do is look at that its comments to see the truth. Folks, it is quite simple: you're experiencing some negative scrutiny because you're obvious psychopaths. Although I can't help but wonder how these very same people would react if some gruesome video of their own child found its way there, only to be met by the moronic chuckling of nihilistic neckbeards all over the world.

I fucking HATE hypocrites.
      Last edited by Defiance; 29 Sep 2018, 08:34. Reason: Added some stuff. Plenty of stuff.

Why Are You Here?

Comment

• Defiance
        • May 2013

For an excellent illustration of what I mean when I call Reddit a "propaganda tool," see r/SubredditCancer.

Why Are You Here?

Comment

• Defiance
          • May 2013

Re: The Reddit Thread

r/SubredditCancer chooses to self-censor amidst fears of banning.
          https://old.reddit.com/r/subredditca..._announcement/

Remember that this is a HUGE site with literally millions of members. And the biggest far-left circlejerk you'll find. Not an accident. Just check out the links I shared in the OP; very many of them are quarantined.

Why Are You Here?

Comment

• Defiance
            • May 2013

Updated. A couple added...and a couple removed. r/White_Pride and r/SJW_cringe are both now banned, supposedly for being unmoderated. r/stonetoss, a sub dedicated to the alt-right web comic, is also banned presumably because muh racism.

r/watchpeopledie and r/gore have also been banned. As you know by now, I don't give a shit about that.

Subs like r/cringeanarchy and r/The_Donald are still alive, but officially under attack by the left.

Why Are You Here?

Comment

• Defiance
              • May 2013

Updated.

By the way, I would just like to clarify what I mean when I say "conservative" in this context. Basically it's referring to anything that stands in stark opposition to the hypocritical and nonsensical ways of political correctness. I personally don't consider myself a "conservative" in the truest sense, as at times they seem to be just as despicable as liberals.

Why Are You Here?

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
                I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
                • Apr 2013

Conservative = One who wishes to conserve a thing of value, such as freedom, private property, freedom of association, free speech, etc.

Personally, my freedom to do as I desire with my life, as I see fit, surpasses any group or individual's desire to make ANY decisions for me. No one rules my life and any who try will face consequences. Tyranny is despicable in every form it takes. WTF makes you or anyone else believe they have the right to rule over me? None do and I will kill to protect my rights, without hesitation or remorse. If you won't do the same, you're a coward who deserves the death they plan for you.
                Government is a DISEASE - FREEDOM is the CURE
                Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else is watching.
                “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight

Comment

• Defiance
                  • May 2013

In that case then literally everyone is a conservative. The term is devoid of meaning.

But the "conservatives" that I know of want to tax you to death for the sake of Israel and then throw you behind bars for smoking dope. And they've got some fine points too.....

Why Are You Here?

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
                    I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
                    • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Defiance View Post
                    But the "conservatives" that I know of want to tax you to death for the sake of Israel and then throw you behind bars for smoking dope. And they've got some fine points too.....
                    That is the perfect description of a neocon AND a neolib. Statists are the enemy. Anyone who wants the government more powerful is a traitor to humanity and should be snuffed out.
                    Government is a DISEASE - FREEDOM is the CURE
                    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else is watching.
                    “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight

Comment

• Defiance
                      • May 2013

r/cringeanarchy, Reddit's (I'm assuming) largest alt-right community, is now banned.

Honestly, I'm gonna miss that place. But just remember exactly why this is happening. What we say is irrefutable, thus the enemy literally can't do anything other than censor us. And censor us they do, with every chance they get. That's a really good sign, as it basically proves we're right. Just keep calm and fight on.

As others have brought up, it's interesting to note that Reddit seems to take no issue with other communities devoted to things such as sadism, adultery, self-mutilation and pedophile role-play.

Why Are You Here?

Comment

• Defiance
                        • May 2013

Good lord. Wut. Okay, so the way the links are displayed is pretty wack with the recent update.

Anyway, many more have been removed to reflect Reddit's love of censorship. Holocaust, ZOG, GoyimDefenseForce, GentilesUnited, and FragileJewishRedditor have all been purged. Notice how The_Donald is quarantined. Reddit still takes no issue with anti-white bigotry, though. Just a few good examples, up and running without quarantine:

https://old.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/
                        https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/
                        https://old.reddit.com/r/FragileWhiteRedditor/
                        https://old.reddit.com/r/ShitRedditSays/
                        https://old.reddit.com/r/racism/

Why Are You Here?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                        Started by WNF News Bot, 2 hours ago
                        0 responses
                        0 likes
                        Last Post WNF News Bot  
                        Started by WNF News Bot, 3 hours ago
                        0 responses
                        0 likes
                        Last Post WNF News Bot  
                        Started by Fred O'Malley, 5 hours ago
                        0 responses
                        0 likes
                        Last Post Fred O'Malley  
                        Started by Wanker, 2 days ago
                        16 responses
                        0 likes
                        Last Post Rev.Cambeul  
                        Started by reynolds, 6 hours ago
                        0 responses
                        0 likes
                        Last Post reynolds  
                        LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
                        Working...
                        X