Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMG! Not again! :))) “Christian identity and neo-Nazi” Richard Bunck is buying up Nevada town, says media

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No matter what the articles say, Craig's ideas continue growing. I know of two Creator sites in the planning, besides the one I'm personally going to do.

The ideas move forward, and with Bibi losing credibility (as if he ever had any), the kike orgs in America may soon come under fire across the board. Wealthy Americans are fed up and pissed off about kike involvement in our government and particularly our foreign policy. I wouldn't be surprised to find AIPAC being forced to register as a foreign entity, which it is, but has not been required to do previously. That would require them to submit full reports on their activity and expenditures for lobbying and bribery payments to politicians.

All jew orgs need to be kicked out of our country, starting with the federal reserve.
    Government is a DISEASE - FREEDOM is the CURE
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else is watching.
    “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight

Comment

Originally posted by Atlee View Post
      I am not to far from NASA and the space port idea has long been in the planning stages in what was once a military base with lots of undeveloped land to its northern end. The airstrips and building are still working with private contractors and a university onsite training for just those jobs.

I have long though about what Plan A would be if SHTF in such a way as to threaten all life on earth. Who would be there and what is Plan B?
      The SHTF has been happening for a while now, at least in my opinion, though it could go hot and a lot heavier at any time.

For one thing, nuclear power isn't working out as well as we'd hoped. That and other uses of things radioactive that are not so much publicized are creating genetic mutations and making life harder to sustain here on earth. Fukushima and Hanford are two examples of the, no pun intended, 'fallout' man kind is experiencing from playing with strange fire. Not to mention spreading depleted uranium around in various places it doesn't belong. That and the other destructive things we humans are doing in our greed based thinking to Mother Earth, if they continue, we will damage the planet enough mankind will have an increasingly difficult time existing here.

Just one stray 'rock' from space could become the ultimate birth control device, and much or most of the life on Earth would/could be gone.

I've long believed exploration of space, and moving on out into the Universe is essential to the survival of mankind. A well funded program would be far more affordable than these constant wars and destruction mankind has been producing in the last couple of centuries.

It's time Humanity sets wars aside and finds other ways of doing business. We'll see what happens in the coming days. I do believe we're near the brink of some VERY good things happening. I look forward to hearing more from you about Galactic destinations and other things related to space and what may be out there.

Originally posted by Aldolphus Mueller View Post
      I was referencing my misspelling of eminent domain this time, but there are so many posts that have words missing or words in them that shouldn't be there that I'm beginning to think something is wrong with my computer.
      Yes, I knew you were referring to 'eminent domain' in this thread, but had been meaning to say something about Gandhi too, so saw this as an opportunity to do so.

I notice that about some of my posts. Not sure what's going on. Perhaps I forget to proof read a post now and then, plus I do know how hard it is to proof read our own writing. I came across one of my own posts late last night, and couldn't believe it needed as much editing as it did. Maybe I was getting tired or something....let's keep an eye on this as the days move forward.

Cheers!!
      Last edited by Fire Dog; 11-29-2013, 20:40.

Comment

All-White Mississippi enclave

Originally posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
        Just to put you all on notice, I'm planning an all-White enclave in Mississippi in the spring...Of course my plan includes a representative governing body with a charter based on Creativity and Cosmotheism, and in alignment with Thomas Jefferson's vision of America.
        [...]
        Only those who can pass a background check, drug screen and DNA analysis will be allowed through the gate. The point is religious freedom and safety for all.
        Sounds great, Fred.

There seems to me to be a contradiction, though, when your point will be religious freedom for all while basing the charter on exclusionist, anti-Christianity creeds of Cosmotheism and Creativity.

I recall Thomas Jefferson's populist mantra of "equal rights for all, special privileges for none." Is that what you mean by his vision for America? Jefferson didn't really believe Negroes are equal to Whites or that his slaves should have rights equal as their masters, but being a student of the so-called "Enlightenment," he felt he should include that "all men are created equal" crap in the Declaration of Independence and White Americans' faces are being rubbed in that lie to this day.

Also, TJ, the deist, compiled his Jeffersonian Bible which is made up of nothing but supposed quotes of Jesus the Christ -- the ones in red in others' Bibles -- which won't go over very well with Creators and Cosmotheists who put the burden on bible-believing Christians to prove JC ever existed in the first place. http://www.ask.com/wiki/Jefferson_Bible

Do you see any contradiction with the religious freedom point and a Cosmotheism/Creativity charter? You've obviously given this plan a lot of thought already since it will be an all-White enclave. Where will you draw the line on religious beliefs?

This project of yours deserves its own discussion thread, apart from the extraterrestrial, Christian Identity thing, or whatever it is, that's going on out near Area 51.
        Our task is not to persuade a numerical majority of the American population that we are right but rather to build the numerical minority of those whose values coincide with ours into a majority of will and determination.
        -Dr. William L. Pierce, National Alliance Founder, at NA's 1st General Convention September, 1978 http://natall.com/about/what-is-the-national-alliance/

Comment

Originally posted by Will Williams View Post
          Sounds great, Fred.

There seems to me to be a contradiction, though, when your point will be religious freedom for all while basing the charter on exclusionist, anti-Christianity creeds of Cosmotheism and Creativity.

I recall Thomas Jefferson's populist mantra of "equal rights for all, special privileges for none." Is that what you mean by his vision for America? Jefferson didn't really believe Negroes are equal to Whites or that his slaves should have rights equal as their masters, but being a student of the so-called "Enlightenment," he felt he should include that "all men are created equal" crap in the Declaration of Independence and White Americans' faces are being rubbed in that lie to this day.

Also, TJ, the deist, compiled his Jeffersonian Bible which is made up of nothing but supposed quotes of Jesus the Christ -- the ones in red in others' Bibles -- which won't go over very well with Creators and Cosmotheists who put the burden on bible-believing Christians to prove JC ever existed in the first place. http://www.ask.com/wiki/Jefferson_Bible

Do you see any contradiction with the religious freedom point and a Cosmotheism/Creativity charter? You've obviously given this plan a lot of thought already since it will be an all-White enclave. Where will you draw the line on religious beliefs?

This project of yours deserves its own discussion thread, apart from the extraterrestrial, Christian Identity thing, or whatever it is, that's going on out near Area 51.
          I didn't mean religious freedom for all, there will only be a place for Creators or Cosmotheists, no other religion adherents will be allowed to pass the gates.

Yes, it is a serious plan, but not one I'm yet willing to openly discuss as to particulars.

The particular property I'm planning to buy is 60 acres, with 50 acres in mature saw-log plantation pines. Those sell at around $5K per acre.

There is a main entry with a gate. I plan to build a 36 X 80 two story building 200 feet inside the main gate, with offices, a meeting hall, dining area w/kitchen and modest living quarters on the top floor.

There will be a security gate behind the main building. Prospective residents will be screened in the main offices and will not be allowed beyond the security gate until cleared. They will have to pass a background check, drug screen and DNA analysis to be allowed in, besides being interviewed by me or my deputy. They must be Creators or Cosmothiests to get in.

I have a tried and true plan for the community to be self-sustaining, financially, over time, and expansion will go easily into other areas of the country. We will aid our religious comrades anywhere they might be, once we are sure of them.

I have 1 year, 5 year and long range plans Conceptualized now. I haven't done any writing on them yet, for obvious reasons. Our mutual friend and I were going through the technical aspects on Thanksgiving day. I believe he would make an outstanding resident manager/comptroller.

I have to unload some real estate and make the deal on the land, sell the trees and begin building with that money. The Plan is sound and all that we need to do is to confirm the identity and nature of the new residents. I shouldn't have to take on much debt, if any, to make it a reality.
          “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight

Comment

Might the use of the trees in building the buildings on the property be a cost effective plan of actoin? Here in the wilderness there's people who have portable saw mills, and turn wood that's on one's property into lumber. Not sure the cost effectiveness, but having as much internal self sufficiency as possible is good thing that becomes more valuable as days go on. Solar and wood are essential ingredients.

Are there 'Timber harvest plans' required in the area you're considering, Fred? Harvesting timber, at least there, over 5 acres requires a timber harvesting plan, and several dollars and considerable time for it to be evaulated and approved. Not that they aren't approved, but it's well supervised by the powers that be at every step of the way. Reforesting plans have to be part of the plan too.

Having good diplomatic relations with the surrounding communities is essential. Those who are skilled in those areas will be responsible for keeping relations between the community and others, will be absolutely necessary. What is to be done within the community so that it's economically sustainable? I'd imagine a multiplicity of things.

The religious aspect though could be a bugaboo. Since Christ dwells within me, we are inseparable ...so too might be the case of others, who except for that issue might be interested.

I was excited to think Leith might have a Cultural Center where all beliefs and practices would be respected, allowed to have their ceremonies and services at agreeable times, building on inter religious understanding between people. That exciting part of Leith for me, seems to have been put on the backburner for at least the time being.

Comment

First of all, you need to understand that we don't give a fuck about injuns, niggers, jews, mex or any other rival races. We are a minority on this small planet, we are the only ones under global attack by kikes. Our goal is to focus on the White Man's religion and denounce every other calling on the planet. We want whites to survive despite the atrocities against us.

The building will be a metal structure with a build-out inside. I don't use undried or rough cut lumber. This building will make you proud. I won't do a building if I have to cheap out on it or cut corners. This one is going to be a sweet and functional, professional job.

There is a mill close by, that I can get all the materials (kiln dried & planed) at ridiculously low costs.

We have already discussed community relations. Southerners are far more concerned with their own business than the Marxist north. We won't have any trouble there. We will send out emissaries and be very helpful to all our neighbors. In the South, we live & let live, unlike the barren, frozen wasteland above the Mason Dixon line.

Originally posted by Fire Dog View Post
              Might the use of the trees in building the buildings on the property be a cost effective plan of actoin? Here in the wilderness there's people who have portable saw mills, and turn wood that's on one's property into lumber. Not sure the cost effectiveness, but having as much internal self sufficiency as possible is good thing that becomes more valuable as days go on. Solar and wood are essential ingredients.

Are there 'Timber harvest plans' required in the area you're considering, Fred? Harvesting timber, at least there, over 5 acres requires a timber harvesting plan, and several dollars and considerable time for it to be evaulated and approved. Not that they aren't approved, but it's well supervised by the powers that be at every step of the way. Reforesting plans have to be part of the plan too.

Having good diplomatic relations with the surrounding communities is essential. Those who are skilled in those areas will be responsible for keeping relations between the community and others, will be absolutely necessary. What is to be done within the community so that it's economically sustainable? I'd imagine a multiplicity of things.

The religious aspect though could be a bugaboo. Since Christ dwells within me, we are inseparable ...so too might be the case of others, who except for that issue might be interested.

I was excited to think Leith might have a Cultural Center where all beliefs and practices would be respected, allowed to have their ceremonies and services at agreeable times, building on inter religious understanding between people. That exciting part of Leith for me, seems to have been put on the backburner for at least the time being.

Comment

Religion(Whites) vs race-cult (Jews)

We will lose every time.

Not a winning campaign.

Comment

Originally posted by WitchesChild View Post
                  Religion(Whites) vs race-cult (Jews)

We will lose every time.

Not a winning campaign.
                  Religion can be annoying, that's for sure. Though Creativity and Cosmotheism are also religions with expectations for those who follow those belief systems.

In my core beliefs is the idea we 'must want for others, that which we want for ourselves'. In becoming too 'Ethnocentric', we fall into the same trap Jews and others thought systems have fallen into. We do not want to 'die at the bottom of the well' with them.

I want for others, what I want for myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Fire Dog View Post
                    Creativity and Cosmotheism are also religions with expectations for those who follow those belief systems.

In my core beliefs is the idea we 'must want for others, that which we want for ourselves'. In becoming too 'Ethnocentric', we fall into the same trap Jews and others thought systems have fallen into.
                    What I want from other races is to get out of my lands, stop dining at my table and expect to fend for themselves.

That altruistic bullshit is what kikes have been using against christards forever. We must defend and fend for ourselves, the kikes have aligned every other race and creed against us and they use your belief system to do it.

Fuck all others, I believe in and will defend my race. Let them stand on their own feet for a change, my toes hurt from carrying a burden I don't owe.

Comment

Comment

My understanding of 'wanting for others what one wants for themselves'
                        is that they wish for others to do well. Not that the one wishing is responsible for providing it.

I wish others do very well in their lives, have great communities, and that my community and life is 'doing very well' too.

It's not an 'either or' situation. That's what I'm saying. Of course we should all take care of ourselves. If others were taking proper care of themselves, we'd not be in the situation we are right now.

Mr. Farrakhan is beginning to address that among his people. I hope we can extend that to South Africa and see progress there too. As a Private Ambassador of Peace, that's the kind of thing I do. We each have the things we do, and the roles we play.

Hopefully, in the end, it all works out well for everyone.

Comment

I Still Agree With Mark Twain

Comment

Just an FYI. I saw an IP address of a lurker from there today. I figured it must be him, being a brother of the cloth.

Comment

we are taking back what was stolen from us! just a matter of time!

Originally posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
                              You can thank Craig Cobb for this, and all those which are sure to come.

Remember, though mistakes were made, the Wright Brothers didn't build a B-2 Bomber. It takes time for an idea whose time has come to be shaped and refined.

Soon, entirely white enclaves will be the norm rather than the exception.

Get a clue kikes & haters, whites are fed up with niggers, mexcrement and especially you!

I can't wait to see a bust of Craig Cobb in the WHITE RIGHTS HALL OF FAME.

We should buy Detroit and show the world what an entirely White community can be and accomplish.

Just to put you all on notice, I'm planning an all-White enclave in Mississippi in the spring. It will be self-sustaining, yet within easy driving distance to good jobs.

Gun rights are inviolate in MS, meaning that self-defense is still the norm.

Keep fucking around LiethND, you are doing our advertising for us.
                              My goal is simple: Promote a white nationalist platform and government. Put an end to multi culturalism and to reduce the footprints of the parasitic rodents who infect our world and communities!

Comment

Working...
                              X