X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Will Williams
    • May 2013

Originally posted by Rev.Cambeul View Post
    So keep it as web based network with a view to advancement - anywhere, anyhow ....
    Multi-media encompasses more than just electronic media, but I think you're right, Cailen, about building mostly from a web base to bypass Jew owned and controlled MSM and reach large numvvbers of Whites. The best model I've seen so far might be Glen Beck's 24-hour Blaze TV: Blaze Media - Wikipedia

The Blaze studio in Dallas, Texas
    Our task is not to persuade a numerical majority of the American population that we are right but rather to build the numerical minority of those whose values coincide with ours into a majority of will and determination.
    -Dr. William L. Pierce, National Alliance Founder, at NA's 1st General Convention September, 1978 http://natall.com/about/what-is-the-national-alliance/

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
      I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
      • Apr 2013

Digital equipment is available, and depending on where you are, you can broadcast on your own channel. Any FTA digital antenna will pick it up. Directional antennae can be used to bounce off existing satellites. They must be land based, but they can be in the VIs, Cuba, or any of the islands more than 25 miles off the us coast.

Federal authority used to be limited to 5 miles, it changed to 25 miles. If located on an island or inside another country, then programming can be downloaded from the net and sent out.

I'm not an electronics tech, so I might have some stuff wrong, but it can be done, and I intend to do it if it is feasible and I can line up the right people to run it. I will foot the bill for payroll until advertising can catch up. We will need sales people all over the country, they will be paid on a commission basis, so that isn't an overhead item I have to pay for.
      Government is a DISEASE - FREEDOM is the CURE
      Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else is watching.
      “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
        I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
        • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Will Williams View Post
        Multi-media encompasses more than just electronic media, but I think you're right, Cailen, about building mostly from a web base to bypass Jew owned and controlled MSM and reach large numvvbers of Whites. The best model I've seen so far might be Glen Beck's 24-hour Blaze TV: Blaze Media - Wikipedia

The Blaze studio in Dallas, Texas
        I actually believe it should start that way, but the plan must be to bring the content into the mainstream audience's living room. I honestly believe it would go viral over night, if done well and has hard hitting truthful expose's.

We would have a cult following in no time at all. All we need is a 10 market share in prime time, and the kikes would be finished. They cannot exist in the sunlight.
        Government is a DISEASE - FREEDOM is the CURE
        Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else is watching.
        “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Fred O'Malley, 32 minutes ago
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Fred O'Malley  
        Started by reynolds, 1 hour ago
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post reynolds