X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bob_denard
    • Apr 2015

Boaz youth cheerleading coach resigns over KKK t-shirt complaint

BOAZ, AL (WAFF) -It was a normal day at practice for the Boaz youth cheerleaders until the team's assistant vice president Brian McCracken and his friend Brian McDowell showed up wearing shirts that said “The original boys in the

hood” with a picture of a burning cross and a KKK member another that said “White Pride”.

"It's awful,” former volunteer cheerleading coach Kayleigh Tipton said. “I mean, I don't stand for it, I don't want my kids around it. No one I know wants their kids around anything like that."

Tipton complained to Commissioner Kenny Jones about the tee shirts.

"We ended up taking care of the situation, we informed the parents they are no longer allowed to wear that type of shirt to any NAYF functions,”

Jones said. “We have zero tolerance for any kind of discriminatory apparel or anything."

Tipton says the next time she went to practice, Vice President for Boaz Cheer Melynnda McCracken asked her not to come back as a volunteer coach.

"I'm just disgusted because I feel like I didn't do anything wrong besides make a complaint that should have been kept private to begin with,” Tipton said. “I asked why and she could not give me any reason."
    Boaz youth cheerleading coach resigns over t-shirt complaint - WAFF-TV: News, Weather and Sports for Huntsville, AL

• DaneBlack
    • May 2014

Re: Boaz youth cheerleading coach resigns over KKK t-shirt complaint

male cheerleading coaches?
    My goal is simple: Promote a white nationalist platform and government. Put an end to multi culturalism and to reduce the footprints of the parasitic rodents who infect our world and communities!

Comment

• Mercury Rising Jacobite
      • Jun 2014

Re: Boaz youth cheerleading coach resigns over KKK t-shirt complaint

Dane, I was thinking the same thing!

These two look like butt buddies who are so insecure about their sexuality that they need to wear KKK attire to keep their ball sacks from turning into vaginal lips!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Fred O'Malley, 1 hour ago
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Fred O'Malley  
      Started by Fred O'Malley, 1 hour ago
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Fred O'Malley