Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robbery turns fatal over LeBron sneakers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Smoky
    • Jun 2013

Robbery turns fatal over LeBron sneakers...

No mention of the race of either the robber or the shooter, but not too hard to guess, nor really newsworthy anymore.

But what grabbed my attention is.....look at those shoes! Ugliest damn things I ever seen with laces.

ATLANTA -

Police say an armed man trying to rob customers outside an Atlanta shoe store was fatally shot by one of the patrons waiting in line to buy sneakers.

WSB-TV reports the shooting happened Saturday morning in the city's Little Five Points neighborhood, where people lined up outside Wish Clothing to buy new $180 sneakers endorsed by Miami Heat star LeBron James.

Witnesses told police a man armed with a gun tried to rob people standing outside the store. But one of the customers drew his own handgun and shot the robber. Police say the suspect ran just a few yards before he fell dead.

Atlanta police officer John Chafee says the shooter won't be charged because investigators determined he fired in self-defense.

Read more and TV news video here: FOX 5 DC
    Follow us: @myfoxdc on Twitter | myfoxdc on Facebook
    Last edited by Randolph Dilloway; 06-24-2013, 18:25.
  • Watson503
    • May 2013

Damn, those things are UGLY! And that is what our tax dollars are going to...

I remember watching this live while drinking my coffee before work that morning, later it was dubbed the "Air Jordan Riots Of 2012" - these nigs LOVE their Joe-dan's! @ 1:45 - "...I, I...umm, I'm uh shoe connoisseur...I been gettin' shoes...we get a lot ov munney...niggarble, eek...eek...ook...ook..."

@ 1:10 a nig even licks the shoes...

Comment

• Elizabeth L
      • May 2013

Originally posted by Watson503 View Post
      Damn, those things are UGLY! And that is what our tax dollars are going to...

I remember watching this live while drinking my coffee before work that morning, later it was dubbed the "Air Jordan Riots Of 2012" - these nigs LOVE their Joe-dan's! @ 1:45 - "...I, I...umm, I'm uh shoe connoisseur...I been gettin' shoes...we get a lot ov munney...niggarble, eek...eek...ook...ook..."

@ 1:10 a nig even licks the shoes...

That video destroyed most of my brain cells.

Comment

• Smoky
        • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Watson503 View Post
        I remember watching this live while drinking my coffee before work that morning, later it was dubbed the "Air Jordan Riots Of 2012
        Actually, it was late December 2011.

Remember my thread on VNN covering it?
        Pandemonium as niggers break into shopping malls around the country for Air Jordans

Damn, we had a lot of fun with that one. Over one hundred posts and 10,000 views
        Last edited by Randolph Dilloway; 06-24-2013, 18:58.

Comment

• oldnorseman
          • Jun 2013

I saw the story on NEW NATION NEWS - Frontpage , the robber was a coon alright.

Comment

• Smoky
            • Jun 2013

Originally posted by oldnorseman View Post
            I saw the story on NEW NATION NEWS - Frontpage , the robber was a coon alright.
            Welcome the the forum.

Comment

• Watson503
              • May 2013

Originally posted by Smoky View Post
              Actually, it was late December 2011.

Remember my thread on VNN covering it?
              Pandemonium as niggers break into shopping malls around the country for Air Jordans

Damn, we had a lot of fun with that one. Over one hundred posts and 10,000 views
              Ahhh, you are right! It is hard to keep up with all of the tnb! Hahaha!

Comment

• Mike Quigley
                • May 2013

I think I need to lay down.

Comment

• Mike Quigley
                  • May 2013

Did you see all those niggers jammed together? Man there's never a flame thrower around when you need one.

Comment

• Smoky
                    • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Mike Quigley View Post
                    Did you see all those niggers jammed together? Man there's never a flame thrower around when you need one.
                    Flame thrower?

Just throw a bucket of BBQ chicken wings into the crowd, the niggers will do the rest.
                    Last edited by Randolph Dilloway; 06-25-2013, 23:50.

Comment

Working...
                    X