Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Niggers Really THAT Stupid?

Government is a DISEASE - FREEDOM is the CURE
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else is watching.
    “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight

Why are Whites more creative?

“Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight

Comment

Comment

Richard Lynn sums it up in a couple minutes.

Comment

Are niggers really THAT stupid? In general, Yes. They are THAT stupid! I remember when I was in middle school, we were supposed to draw pictures of different things on a list. The black kid named Henry, or something, took the list to the teacher aide and asked her what "pants" was. She explained to him that they were what he was wearing. As he turned to walk back to his desk, he said "Oh, I thought you meant the kind of pants you cook in." That is when I thought to myself: Face it, Clinton; niggers are fucking stupid!
          Last edited by Clinton Adolph Seeber; 08-28-2013, 08:56.

Comment

I had a conversation with a nigger at work about hooded sweatshirts. He said "What's that?" I said "Let's try to figure it out together. You know what a sweatshirt is right?" "Yeah". "You know what a hood is right?" "Yeah". "Well can you picture these two things together?" Nothing, just a blank stare. I said "You know that thing you wear that you call a hoodie?" "Oh yeah a hoodie yeah". This was about 7 or 8 years ago and this nig was in his 30s. I had only just started hearing the word "hoodie" very recently at the time. So this mother fucker went thirty something years without hearing the words "hooded sweatshirt"? Yes they are that stupid.

Comment

I have another one for you. In Atlantic City, the county built a small wind farm (3 turbines) on the same county property where the wastewater treatment facility was. The neighborhood niggers cried racism because the white folks were using giant fans to blow the smell over to their neighborhood. You really can't make this stuff up.

Comment

Praag ran a good article about how the left always try to use IQ in an argument as long as it supports their worldview. It reminds me of the bogus map from 2004 that purportedly showed residents of Red States having a lower IQ. It wound up being a hoax, but the liberals jumped all over it. But show a map of Harlem residents having an average IQ of 80 and they go ballistic.

Liberals and their IQ cake – praag.org

Comment

When I was in school I once had two niggers ask me why I had my shoes tied, to which I replied "That's why they put laces on them, isn't it?" They then looked at each other and laughed like they thought I was crazy, before one of them said "They fo balance!"

So no, niggers AREN'T that stupid. Whites who think "shoelacez be fo keepin dem on yo feet" are. Obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by Justin View Post
                    When I was in school I once had two niggers ask me why I had my shoes tied, to which I replied "That's why they put laces on them, isn't it?" They then looked at each other and laughed like they thought I was crazy, before one of them said "They fo balance!"

So no, niggers AREN'T that stupid. Whites who think "shoelacez be fo keepin dem on yo feet" are. Obviously.
                    That's a great story, dude. Did you read mine above?

Comment

I am sure glad my parents moved us away from niggers. Spared me a lot of these stories. However, I've had little 'coontacts' and they are very stupid beasts.

I heard it once said. Niggers: being spoon fed daily to even survive, and that's the truth. If it weren't for our welfare system and foreign aide to nigger infested third world countries, they would die off.

Jews feed these niggers to genocide our people through interbreeding and violence.

Comment

Mother nature keeps trying to get rid of them and we keep saving them.

Comment

Working...
                        X