• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fdtwainth
    • Dec 2019

US department of defense - Open air orders

US department of defense
    Open air order

Acting in accordance with section 8 article 1 of the constitution of the United States of America, hereby I allow every citizen of every state, nation, people, tribe and every man and every woman to freely fly in the air in an air vehicle and in starsphere in a rocket one mile over the territory of the United States of America and higher, one mile is 1.5 kilometer, till year 2100, in accordance with the doctrine of free air of historically established international law.

Acting in accordance with section 8 article 1 of the constitution of the United States of America, hereby I allow every air vehicle that flies in the air and in starsphere one mile over the territory of the United States of America and higher, one mile is 1.5 kilometer, to destroy any flying vehicle that opens fire or flies closer than one mile to it, bearing neither legal, nor moral responsibility for this.

Acting in accordance with section 8 article 1 of the constitution of the United States of America, hereby I allow every air vehicle that flies in the air and in starsphere one mile over the territory of the United States of America and higher, one mile is 1.5 kilometer, to destroy any earthly target that opens fire in the air, bearing neither legal, nor moral responsibility for this.

And all officials, representatives, statesmen of the United States of America, foreign states, international organizations that open fire at any flying vehicle that does not open fire at the territory of the United States of America and that does not fly below one mile over the territory of the United States of America, one mile is 1.5 kilometer, kill them and burn their bodies with fire, cast them alive in fire, and you will bear neither legal responsibility, nor moral responsibility for this.

Done in Minsk, Belarus on 23 June 2020
    Copy of the open air order sent to the US Senate on 23 June 2020

General of the US army

US federal military judge
    Vsevolod George Nikulin

• fdtwainth
    • Dec 2019

US department of defense
    Open air order

Acting in accordance with section 8 article 1 of the constitution of the United States of America, hereby I allow every citizen of every state, nation, people, tribe and every man and every woman to freely fly in the air in an air vehicle and in starsphere in a rocket one mile over the territory of the Republic of Cuba and higher, one mile is 1.5 kilometer, till year 2100, in accordance with the doctrine of free air of historically established international law.

Acting in accordance with section 8 article 1 of the constitution of the United States of America, hereby I allow every air vehicle that flies in the air and in starsphere one mile over the territory of the Republic of Cuba and higher, one mile is 1.5 kilometer, to destroy any flying vehicle that opens fire or flies closer than one mile to it, bearing neither legal, nor moral responsibility for this.

Acting in accordance with section 8 article 1 of the constitution of the United States of America, hereby I allow every air vehicle that flies in the air and in starsphere one mile over the territory of the Republic of Cuba and higher, one mile is 1.5 kilometer, to destroy any earthly target that opens fire in the air, bearing neither legal nor moral responsibility for this.

And all officials, representatives, statesmen of the Republic of Cuba, foreign states, international organizations that open fire at any flying vehicle that does not open fire at the territory of the Republic of Cuba and that does not fly below one mile over the territory of the Republic of Cuba, one mile is 1.5 kilometer, kill them and burn their bodies with fire, cast them alive in fire, and you will bear neither legal responsibility, nor moral responsibility for this.

General of the US army

Vsevolod George Nikulin

Comment

• fdtwainth
      • Dec 2019

US department of defense
      Open air order

Acting in accordance with section 8 article 1 of the constitution of the United States of America, hereby I allow every citizen of every state, nation, people, tribe and every man and every woman to freely fly in the air in an air vehicle and in starsphere in a rocket one mile over the territory of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela and higher, one mile is 1.5 kilometer, till year 2100, in accordance with the doctrine of free air of historically established international law.

Acting in accordance with section 8 article 1 of the constitution of the United States of America, hereby I allow every air vehicle that flies in the air and in starsphere one mile over the territory of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela and higher, one mile is 1.5 kilometer, to destroy any flying vehicle that opens fire or flies closer than one mile to it, bearing neither legal, nor moral responsibility for this.

Acting in accordance with section 8 article 1 of the constitution of the United States of America, hereby I allow every air vehicle that flies in the air and in starsphere one mile over the territory of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela and higher, one mile is 1.5 kilometer, to destroy any earthly target that opens fire in the air, bearing neither legal, nor moral responsibility for this.

And all officials, representatives, statesmen of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela, foreign states, international organizations that open fire at any flying vehicle that does not open fire at the territory of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela and that does not fly below one mile over the territory of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela, one mile is 1.5 kilometer, kill them and burn their bodies with fire, cast them alive in fire, and you will bear neither legal responsibility, nor moral responsibility for this.

General of the US army

Vsevolod George Nikulin

Comment

• fdtwainth
        • Dec 2019

US department of defense
        Open air order

Acting in accordance with section 8 article 1 of the constitution of the United States of America, hereby I allow every citizen of every state, nation, people, tribe and every man and every woman to freely fly in the air in an air vehicle and in starsphere in a rocket one mile over the territory of the Syrian Arab Republic and higher, one mile is 1.5 kilometers, till year 2100, in accordance with the doctrine of free air of historically established international law.

Acting in accordance with section 8 article 1 of the constitution of the United States of America, hereby I allow every air vehicle that flies in the air and in starsphere one mile over the territory of the Syrian Arab Republic and higher, one mile is 1.5 kilometers, to destroy any flying vehicle that opens fire or flies closer than one mile to it, bearing neither legal, nor moral responsibility for this.

Acting in accordance with section 8 article 1 of the constitution of the United States of America, hereby I allow every air vehicle that flies in the air and in starsphere one mile over the territory of the Syrian Arab Republic and higher, one mile is 1.5 kilometers, to destroy any earthly target that opens fire in the air, bearing neither legal, nor moral responsibility for this.

And all officials, representatives, statesmen of the Syrian Arab Republic, foreign states, international organizations that open fire at any flying vehicle that does not open fire at the territory of the Syrian Arab Republic and that does not fly below one mile over the territory of the Syrian Arab Republic, one mile is 1.5 kilometers, kill them and burn their bodies with fire, cast them alive in fire, and you will bear neither legal responsibility, nor moral responsibility for this.

Done in Minsk, Belarus on 29 June 2020
        Copy of the open air order sent to the US Senate on 29 June 2020

General of the US army
        Vsevolod George Nikulin

Comment

• fdtwainth
          • Dec 2019

US department of defense
          Open air order

Acting in accordance with section 8 article 1 of the constitution of the United States of America, hereby I allow every citizen of every state, nation, people, tribe and every man and every woman to freely fly in the air in an air vehicle and in starsphere in a rocket one mile over the territory of the Republic of Iraq and higher, one mile is 1.5 kilometers, till year 2100, in accordance with the doctrine of free air of historically established international law.

Acting in accordance with section 8 article 1 of the constitution of the United States of America, hereby I allow every air vehicle that flies in the air and in starsphere one mile over the territory of the Republic of Iraq and higher, one mile is 1.5 kilometers, to destroy any flying vehicle that opens fire or flies closer than one mile to it, bearing neither legal, nor moral responsibility for this.

Acting in accordance with section 8 article 1 of the constitution of the United States of America, hereby I allow every air vehicle that flies in the air and in starsphere one mile over the territory of the Republic of Iraq and higher, one mile is 1.5 kilometers, to destroy any earthly target that opens fire in the air, bearing neither legal, nor moral responsibility for this.

And all officials, representatives, statesmen of the Republic of Iraq, foreign states, international organizations that open fire at any flying vehicle that does not open fire at the territory of the Republic of Iraq and that does not fly below one mile over the territory of the Republic of Iraq, one mile is 1.5 kilometers, kill them and burn their bodies with fire, cast them alive in fire, and you will bear neither legal responsibility, nor moral responsibility for this.

General of theUS army
          Vsevolod George Nikulin

Comment

• fdtwainth
            • Dec 2019

US department of defense
            Open air order

Acting in accordance with section 8 article 1 of the constitution of the United States of America, hereby I allow every citizen of every state, nation, people, tribe and every man and every woman to freely fly in the air in an air vehicle and in starsphere in a rocket one mile over the territory of Yemen and higher, one mile is 1.5 kilometers, till year 2100, in accordance with the doctrine of free air of historically established international law.

Acting in accordance with section 8 article 1 of the constitution of the United States of America, hereby I allow every air vehicle that flies in the air and in starsphere one mile over the territory of Yemen and higher, one mile is 1.5 kilometers, to destroy any flying vehicle that opens fire or flies closer than one mile to it, bearing neither legal, nor moral responsibility for this.

Acting in accordance with section 8 article 1 of the constitution of the United States of America, hereby I allow every air vehicle that flies in the air and in starsphere one mile over the territory of Yemen and higher, one mile is 1.5 kilometers, to destroy any earthly target that opens fire in the air, bearing neither legal, nor moral responsibility for this.

And all officials, representatives, statesmen of Yemen, foreign states, international organizations that open fire at any flying vehicle that does not open fire at the territory of Yemen and that does not fly below one mile over the territory of Yemen, one mile is 1.5 kilometers, kill them and burn their bodies with fire, cast them alive in fire, and you will bear neither legal responsibility, nor moral responsibility for this.

General of the US army
            Vsevolod George Nikulin

Comment

• fdtwainth
              • Dec 2019

US department of defense
              Open air order

Acting in accordance with section 8 article 1 of the constitution of the United States of America, hereby I allow every citizen of every state, nation, people, tribe and every man and every woman to freely fly in the air in an air vehicle and in starsphere in a rocket one mile over the territory of the Islamic Republic of Iran and higher, one mile is 1.5 kilometers, till year 2100, in accordance with the doctrine of free air of historically established international law.

Acting in accordance with section 8 article 1 of the constitution of the United States of America, hereby I allow every air vehicle that flies in the air and in starsphere one mile over the territory of the Islamic Republic of Iran and higher, one mile is 1.5 kilometers, to destroy any flying vehicle that opens fire or flies closer than one mile to it, bearing neither legal, nor moral responsibility for this.

Acting in accordance with section 8 article 1 of the constitution of the United States of America, hereby I allow every air vehicle that flies in the air and in starsphere one mile over the territory of the Islamic Republic of Iran and higher, one mile is 1.5 kilometers, to destroy any earthly target that opens fire in the air, bearing neither legal, nor moral responsibility for this.

And all officials, representatives, statesmen of the Islamic Republic of Iran, foreign states, international organizations that open fire at any flying vehicle that does not open fire at the territory of the Islamic Republic of Iran and that does not fly below one mile over the territory of the Islamic Republic of Iran, one mile is 1.5 kilometers, kill them and burn their bodies with fire, cast them alive in fire, and you will bear neither legal responsibility, nor moral responsibility for this.

Done in Minsk, Belarus on 30 June 2020
              Copy of the open air order sent to the US Senate on 30 June 2020

General of theUS army
              Vsevolod George Nikulin

Comment

• fdtwainth
                • Dec 2019

US department of defense
                Open air order

Acting in accordance with section 8 article 1 of the constitution of the United States of America, hereby I allow every citizen of every state, nation, people, tribe and every man and every woman to freely fly in the air in an air vehicle and in starsphere in a rocket one mile over the territory of the Republic of Turkey and higher, one mile is 1.5 kilometers, till year 2100, in accordance with the doctrine of free air of historically established international law.

Acting in accordance with section 8 article 1 of the constitution of the United States of America, hereby I allow every air vehicle that flies in the air and in starsphere one mile over the territory of the Republic of Turkey and higher, one mile is 1.5 kilometers, to destroy any flying vehicle that opens fire or flies closer than one mile to it, bearing neither legal, nor moral responsibility for this.

Acting in accordance with section 8 article 1 of the constitution of the United States of America, hereby I allow every air vehicle that flies in the air and in starsphere one mile over the territory of the Republic of Turkey and higher, one mile is 1.5 kilometers, to destroy any earthly target that opens fire in the air, bearing neither legal, nor moral responsibility for this.

And all officials, representatives, statesmen of the Republic of Turkey, foreign states, international organizations that open fire at any flying vehicle that does not open fire at the territory of the Republic of Turkey and that does not fly below one mile over the territory of the Republic of Turkey, one mile is 1.5 kilometers, kill them and burn their bodies with fire, cast them alive in fire, and you will bear neither legal responsibility, nor moral responsibility for this.

General of the US army
                Vsevolod George Nikulin

Comment

• fdtwainth
                  • Dec 2019

US department of defense
                  Open air order

Acting in accordance with section 8 article 1 of the constitution of the United States of America, hereby I allow every citizen of every state, nation, people, tribe and every man and every woman to freely fly in the air in an air vehicle and in starsphere in a rocket one mile over the territory of the Republic of Serbia and higher, one mile is 1.5 kilometers, till year 2100, in accordance with the doctrine of free air of historically established international law.

Acting in accordance with section 8 article 1 of the constitution of the United States of America, hereby I allow every air vehicle that flies in the air and in starsphere one mile over the territory of the Republic of Serbia and higher, one mile is 1.5 kilometers, to destroy any flying vehicle that opens fire or flies closer than one mile to it, bearing neither legal, nor moral responsibility for this.

Acting in accordance with section 8 article 1 of the constitution of the United States of America, hereby I allow every air vehicle that flies in the air and in starsphere one mile over the territory of the Republic of Serbia and higher, one mile is 1.5 kilometers, to destroy any earthly target that opens fire in the air, bearing neither legal, nor moral responsibility for this.

And all officials, representatives, statesmen of the Republic of Serbia, foreign states, international organizations that open fire at any flying vehicle that does not open fire at the territory of the Republic of Serbia and that does not fly below one mile over the territory of the Republic of Serbia, one mile is 1.5 kilometers, kill them and burn their bodies with fire, cast them alive in fire, and you will bear neither legal responsibility, nor moral responsibility for this.

General of the US army
                  Vsevolod George Nikulin

Comment

• fdtwainth
                    • Dec 2019

US department of defense
                    Open air order

Acting in accordance with section 8 article 1 of the constitution of the United States of America, hereby I allow every citizen of every state, nation, people, tribe and every man and every woman to freely fly in the air in an air vehicle and in starsphere in a rocket one mile over the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan and higher, one mile is 1.5 kilometers, till year 2100, in accordance with the doctrine of free air of historically established international law.

Acting in accordance with section 8 article 1 of the constitution of the United States of America, hereby I allow every air vehicle that flies in the air and in starsphere one mile over the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan and higher, one mile is 1.5 kilometers, to destroy any flying vehicle that opens fire or flies closer than one mile to it, bearing neither legal, nor moral responsibility for this.

Acting in accordance with section 8 article 1 of the constitution of the United States of America, hereby I allow every air vehicle that flies in the air and in starsphere one mile over the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan and higher, one mile is 1.5 kilometers, to destroy any earthly target that opens fire in the air, bearing neither legal, nor moral responsibility for this.

And all officials, representatives, statesmen of the Republic of Kazakhstan, foreign states, international organizations that open fire at any flying vehicle that does not open fire at the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan and that does not fly below one mile over the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan, one mile is 1.5 kilometers, kill them and burn their bodies with fire, cast them alive in fire, and you will bear neither legal responsibility, nor moral responsibility for this.

General of theUS army
                    Vsevolod George Nikulin

Comment

• fdtwainth
                      • Dec 2019

US department of defense
                      Open air order

Acting in accordance with section 8 article 1 of the constitution of the United States of America, hereby I allow every citizen of every state, nation, people, tribe and every man and every woman to freely fly in the air in an air vehicle and in starsphere in a rocket one mile over the territory of the Mongolian People’s Republic and higher, one mile is 1.5 kilometers, till year 2100, in accordance with the doctrine of free air of historically established international law.

Acting in accordance with section 8 article 1 of the constitution of the United States of America, hereby I allow every air vehicle that flies in the air and in starsphere one mile over the territory of the Mongolian People’s Republic and higher, one mile is 1.5 kilometers, to destroy any flying vehicle that opens fire or flies closer than one mile to it, bearing neither legal, nor moral responsibility for this.

Acting in accordance with section 8 article 1 of the constitution of the United States of America, hereby I allow every air vehicle that flies in the air and in starsphere one mile over the territory of the Mongolian People’s Republic and higher, one mile is 1.5 kilometers, to destroy any earthly target that opens fire in the air, bearing neither legal, nor moral responsibility for this.

And all officials, representatives, statesmen of the Mongolian People’s Republic, foreign states, international organizations that open fire at any flying vehicle that does not open fire at the territory of the Mongolian People’s Republic and that does not fly below one mile over the territory of the Mongolian People’s Republic, one mile is 1.5 kilometers, kill them and burn their bodies with fire, cast them alive in fire, and you will bear neither legal responsibility, nor moral responsibility for this.

General of the US army
                      Vsevolod George Nikulin

Comment

• fdtwainth
                        • Dec 2019

US department of defense
                        Open air order

Acting in accordance with section 8 article 1 of the constitution of the United States of America, hereby I allow every citizen of every state, nation, people, tribe and every man and every woman to freely fly in the air in an air vehicle and in starsphere in a rocket one mile over the territory of the National Democratic Republic of Korea and higher, one mile is 1.5 kilometers, till year 2100, in accordance with the doctrine of free air of historically established international law.

Acting in accordance with section 8 article 1 of the constitution of the United States of America, hereby I allow every air vehicle that flies in the air and in starsphere one mile over the territory of the National Democratic Republic of Korea and higher, one mile is 1.5 kilometers, to destroy any flying vehicle that opens fire or flies closer than one mile to it, bearing neither legal, nor moral responsibility for this.

Acting in accordance with section 8 article 1 of the constitution of the United States of America, hereby I allow every air vehicle that flies in the air and in starsphere one mile over the territory of the National Democratic Republic of Korea and higher, one mile is 1.5 kilometers, to destroy any earthly target that opens fire in the air, bearing neither legal, nor moral responsibility for this.

And all officials, representatives, statesmen of the National Democratic Republic of Korea, foreign states, international organizations that open fire at any flying vehicle that does not open fire at the territory of the National Democratic Republic of Korea and that does not fly below one mile over the territory of the National Democratic Republic of Korea, one mile is 1.5 kilometers, kill them and burn their bodies with fire, cast them alive in fire, and you will bear neither legal responsibility, nor moral responsibility for this.

General of the US army
                        Vsevolod George Nikulin

Comment

• fdtwainth
                          • Dec 2019

US department of defense
                          Open air order

Acting in accordance with section 8 article 1 of the constitution of the United States of America, hereby I allow every citizen of every state, nation, people, tribe and every man and every woman to freely fly in the air in an air vehicle and in starsphere in a rocket one mile over the territory of the Republic of Korea and higher, one mile is 1.5 kilometers, till year 2100, in accordance with the doctrine of free air of historically established international law.

Acting in accordance with section 8 article 1 of the constitution of the United States of America, hereby I allow every air vehicle that flies in the air and in starsphere one mile over the territory of the Republic of Korea and higher, one mile is 1.5 kilometers, to destroy any flying vehicle that opens fire or flies closer than one mile to it, bearing neither legal, nor moral responsibility for this.

Acting in accordance with section 8 article 1 of the constitution of the United States of America, hereby I allow every air vehicle that flies in the air and in starsphere one mile over the territory of the Republic of Korea and higher, one mile is 1.5 kilometers, to destroy any earthly target that opens fire in the air, bearing neither legal, nor moral responsibility for this.

And all officials, representatives, statesmen of the Republic of Korea, foreign states, international organizations that open fire at any flying vehicle that does not open fire at the territory of the Republic of Korea and that does not fly below one mile over the territory of the Republic of Korea, one mile is 1.5 kilometers, kill them and burn their bodies with fire, cast them alive in fire, and you will bear neither legal responsibility, nor moral responsibility for this.

General of the US army
                          Vsevolod George Nikulin

Comment

• fdtwainth
                            • Dec 2019

US department of defense
                            Open air order

Acting in accordance with section 8 article 1 of the constitution of the United States of America, hereby I allow every citizen of every state, nation, people, tribe and every man and every woman to freely fly in the air in an air vehicle and in starsphere in a rocket one mile over the territory of the People’s Republic of China and higher, one mile is 1.5 kilometers, till year 2100, in accordance with the doctrine of free air of historically established international law.

Acting in accordance with section 8 article 1 of the constitution of the United States of America, hereby I allow every air vehicle that flies in the air and in starsphere one mile over the territory of the People’s Republic of China and higher, one mile is 1.5 kilometers, to destroy any flying vehicle that opens fire or flies closer than one mile to it, bearing neither legal, nor moral responsibility for this.

Acting in accordance with section 8 article 1 of the constitution of the United States of America, hereby I allow every air vehicle that flies in the air and in starsphere one mile over the territory of the People’s Republic of China and higher, one mile is 1.5 kilometers, to destroy any earthly target that opens fire in the air, bearing neither legal, nor moral responsibility for this.

And all officials, representatives, statesmen of the People’s Republic of China, foreign states, international organizations that open fire at any flying vehicle that does not open fire at the territory of the People’s Republic of China and that does not fly below one mile over the territory of the People’s Republic of China, one mile is 1.5 kilometers, kill them and burn their bodies with fire, cast them alive in fire, and you will bear neither legal responsibility, nor moral responsibility for this.

Done in Minsk, Belarus on 2 July 2020
                            Copy of the open air order sent to the US Senate on 2 July 2020

General of the US army
                            Vsevolod George Nikulin

Comment

• fdtwainth
                              • Dec 2019

US department of defense
                              Open air order

Acting in accordance with section 8 article 1 of the constitution of the United States of America, hereby I allow every citizen of every state, nation, people, tribe and every man and every woman to freely fly in the air in an air vehicle and in starsphere in a rocket one mile over the territory of the Republic of China and higher, one mile is 1.5 kilometers, till year 2100, in accordance with the doctrine of free air of historically established international law.

Acting in accordance with section 8 article 1 of the constitution of the United States of America, hereby I allow every air vehicle that flies in the air and in starsphere one mile over the territory of the Republic of China and higher, one mile is 1.5 kilometers, to destroy any flying vehicle that opens fire or flies closer than one mile to it, bearing neither legal, nor moral responsibility for this.

Acting in accordance with section 8 article 1 of the constitution of the United States of America, hereby I allow every air vehicle that flies in the air and in starsphere one mile over the territory of the Republic of China and higher, one mile is 1.5 kilometers, to destroy any earthly target that opens fire in the air, bearing neither legal, nor moral responsibility for this.

And all officials, representatives, statesmen of the Republic of China, foreign states, international organizations that open fire at any flying vehicle that does not open fire at the territory of the Republic of China and that does not fly below one mile over the territory of the Republic of China, one mile is 1.5 kilometers, kill them and burn their bodies with fire, cast them alive in fire, and you will bear neither legal responsibility, nor moral responsibility for this.

Done in Minsk, Belarus on 2 July 2020
                              Copy of the open air order sent to the US Senate on 2 July 2020

General of the US army
                              Vsevolod George Nikulin

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Reynolds, 2 hours ago
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Reynolds  
                              Started by WNF News Bot, 4 hours ago
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post WNF News Bot  
                              Started by Reynolds, 8 hours ago
                              1 response
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Reynolds  
                              Started by WNF News Bot, 8 hours ago
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post WNF News Bot  
                              Started by Fred O'Malley, 8 hours ago
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Fred O'Malley  
                              LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
                              Working...
                              X