• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TruthSeekerHailey
    • Dec 2016

Vaccines and white genocide?

https://theautismblog.seattlechildre...tism-and-race/

I have not verified this but makes me wonder. If white people are vastly more likely to get autism over non whites and autistic's tend to not have children, seems like a conspiracy. Vaccines do cause autism and doctors WILL give the vaccines behind you back and without consent if they can get away with it. It's very easy for them to get away with it if for instance your child is in the nicu.
  • Defiance
    • May 2013

Re: Vaccines and white genocide?

I'm indifferent to the issue as I haven't seen sufficient evidence to support either position. But I can tell you that if it's your intention to convince people that vaccines are in any way dangerous, you're facing an uphill battle; I've seen how the typical college-programmed millennial reacts to such assertions.
    This is not a game. SHARE what you find on this site.

Required Reading and Viewing
    Why Are You Here?

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
      I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
      • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Defiance View Post
      I'm indifferent to the issue as I haven't seen sufficient evidence to support either position. But I can tell you that if it's your intention to convince people that vaccines are in any way dangerous, you're facing an uphill battle; I've seen how the typical college-programmed millennial reacts to such assertions.
      Study the issue more. There is absolutely no evidence vaccines are safe or effective in any way. There are volumes demonstrating that they are dangerous and ineffective, causing dementia and autism, among other chronic illnesses. Vaccine industry is a large part of the fascist business model.

If you don't want to put in the time to fully understand this issue, then you go to your church and I'll go to mine on this one. I will shoot any asshole trying to inject me with anything.
      Government is a DISEASE - FREEDOM is the CURE
      Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else is watching.
      “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight

Comment

• WNF News Bot
        Attention!! White People!! Current News of Interest!
        • Jul 2015

$4 Billion & Growing: U.S. Payouts for Vaccine Injuries & Deaths Keep Climbing

by Arjun Walia, Collective Evolution: The Facts:The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act has paid approximately $4 billion to families with vaccine injured children, and it’s continuing to grow. The act protects pharmaceutical companies from being held accountable and just compensates victims. Reflect On:With all of the science, documented examples of scientific fraud and injury, why […]

The post $4 Billion & Growing: U.S. Payouts for Vaccine Injuries & Deaths Keep Climbing appeared first on SGT Report.

More...

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
          I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
          • Apr 2013

Big Pharma’s Dangerous Drugs Are Now Killing More People Than Guns or Automobile Accidents
          Government is a DISEASE - FREEDOM is the CURE
          Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else is watching.
          “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by WNF News Bot, 1 hour ago
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post WNF News Bot  
          Started by Reynolds, 3 hours ago
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post Reynolds  
          Started by WNF News Bot, 3 hours ago
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post WNF News Bot  
          Started by WNF News Bot, 3 hours ago
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post WNF News Bot  
          Started by fdtwainth, 1 day ago
          12 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post fdtwainth  
          LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
          Working...
          X