X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TruthSeekerHailey
    • Dec 2016

No womens products for whites

It is becoming increasingly difficult to locate women's products for white women in pretty much any local store.

A few years ago I visited several stores in an attempt to find a quality concealer to cover a scar. Anything I found was several shades too dark. I even tried ordering several online which I had to return for being too dark. After that I chose to embrace the scar and it has faded considerably since.

I have went to several stores over the last few years in search of hair accessories to match my hair color. The only clips or pony tail holders come in black, brown and dark golden (medium brown). If you need a light color, especially cool toned you are out of luck.

I saw quite a bit of hair accessories and products being sold for black people including hair wraps. There was a whole aisle for crap like this. It's beyond me how they complain about not having the right shampoo at a hotel when white women end up going to great lengths to try many products online and just to find a few that work if they are lucky!

I'm sure im not the only one having this problem. When i go out it's about 50/50 black/white. Don't know if it's the time of day or what but I doubt it because my husbands work place consists of at least as many blacks and cross dressers as regular white people.
  • Bones
    • Jun 2018

Re: No womens products for whites

Hell I'm still having problems trying to understand "Hair Food." WTF?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by WNF News Bot, 1 hour ago
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post WNF News Bot  
    Started by Reynolds, 3 hours ago
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post Reynolds  
    Started by WNF News Bot, 3 hours ago
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post WNF News Bot  
    Started by WNF News Bot, 3 hours ago
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post WNF News Bot  
    Started by fdtwainth, 1 day ago
    12 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post fdtwainth  
    LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
    Working...
    X