• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Todd in FL
    • May 2013

Originally posted by Craig Cobb View Post
    Re post #31 by Todd in FL-

Hi Todd. Say, I saw you posted a hello to me on my You Tube channel. Arktos is the only one with my password for that channel. He kept it for me since I left Europe. Anyway, he grabbed a vid of me on the new Podblanc and put it up there. I have his phone number on my old phone and could have dug it out--haven't talked with him for a few months now. Just wanted to explain my non-response. Good to know you're OK and still kickin.

Glad so many activists are joining White Nations.
    I'm good. Pm me and we'll talk on the phone if u want.
    A well regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed.

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
      I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
      • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Pict View Post
      You're not the only one thinking that. Why is it that all SF threads on vnn end up in nutzpah, where the casual visitor does not see them and so remains ignorant of the corruption at SF
      The human mind trumps that of the semite on every level, if it is turned on and tuned in.

Here, we intend to weaponize the white mind, to bring all the issues into crystal clear focus and to deploy a strategic plan for awaking ever more white minds and to work together to formulate a strategy that will ultimately result in the reconquest of our birthrights and fortunes from those parasitic thieves which stole them from us by guile and corruption of our elected countrymen, in EVERY WHITE NATION.

The jews will tell us it can't be done, that the white race is finished, but I tell you now, we are just beginning the fight which will ultimately end their reign of theft and terror against us.
      Government is a DISEASE - FREEDOM is the CURE
      Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else is watching.
      “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Fred O'Malley, 1 hour ago
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Fred O'Malley  
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Fred O'Malley  
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post Fred O'Malley  
      Started by Fred O'Malley, 4 hours ago
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Fred O'Malley  
      Started by Fred O'Malley, 2 hours ago
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Fred O'Malley  
      LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
      Working...
      X