Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scentify
    replied
    I am Asian with friends who are white and black. I am lucky I have never felt any racism ever since.

Leave a comment:

• Defiance
    replied
    I don't really see what any of that has to do with my point.

Regardless, I'd like to thank you personally for all the hard work you do here.

Leave a comment:

• Reynolds
    replied
    A couple of other suggestions. You notice my threads have several views sometimes. That's because 1) I wouldn't let them sit there for days with no updates. Second, updating means simply replying with something appropriate. Also you can click on your threads to review them and that adds "views" to them. Who said the Jew system follows the rules! That way the forum looks busy instead of dormant.

Leave a comment:

• Reynolds
    replied
    I've updated this -

Not referring to your title. In fact it caught my attention, but one thing is that we need to put some feeling into our titles. And the forum must act like a magnet that attracts not repulses. When people come and go so quickly, might mean we need to look at what we are doing. Maybe that's what's on your mind. Always said that we need more dialogue. We should not be merely a website/forum that passes on the news, and doesn't comment, add to, or care about it.

Leave a comment:

• Defiance
    started a topic Is This Really My Place?

Is This Really My Place?

I've got a bit of a confession to make. First of all let me make it clear that I have NOT sold out.

I am not convinced that I truly belong here. Simply put, it's my desire to expose and overthrow the anti-white status quo which has been put in place in America and much of the Western world in general. This is distinct from "white supremacy" or anything else that could be considered genuinely "racist", in the truest sense. In other words, we should be exposing black-on-white hush crimes; we shouldn't be using the term "coontown" to do it. I'm simply not convinced that the way all of this is packaged is ultimately persuasive to the average person. It's easy to suspect that we're doing more harm than good by taking such an extremist angle on things.

Personally I don't hate non-whites; I hate whites who might as well be non-whites.

Your thoughts? Are my concerns warranted or am I just being a bit of a whiny sap?

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by WNF News Bot, 35 minutes ago
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post WNF News Bot  
Started by WNF News Bot, 2 hours ago
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post WNF News Bot  
Started by MyNameIsKaiser, 6 hours ago
1 response
0 likes
Last Post Aleister adams  
Started by WNF News Bot, 6 hours ago
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post WNF News Bot  
Started by Reynolds, 19 hours ago
1 response
0 likes
Last Post MyNameIsKaiser  
LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
Working...
X