Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was Actually Suspended From Stormfront By A 'Moderator' For Posting Photos Of HOLOHOAX "Survivors"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Reynolds
    • Oct 2018

I was Actually Suspended From Stormfront By A 'Moderator' For Posting Photos Of HOLOHOAX "Survivors"

I Was Suspended From Stormfront For Posting Damning Photos of HOLOHOAX "Survivors"

It was a choice here of presenting something from Orwell's "1984" or perhaps William L. Pierce's "The Turner Diaries"

Seems this also happened to me when I posted similar photos on another "White Nationalist Forum" going by the name of VNN. Actually Fred O'Malley of WNF warned me about both these forums as having been taken over by the Jew. VNN and Stormfront have two individuals who appear to work together. VNN was taken over by Alex Linder and Alex 'Revision'. 'Revision' had installed himself on Stormfront also as a moderator. Meaning he can't be criticized nor circumvented. Many have been suspended from Stormfront by 'a moderator' and don't know why. In my case, apart from a couple of lines of text, my post was simply all photographs of fat smiling 'inmates' of Auschwitz, Dachau and Bergen Belsen etc. I describe all these photographs as "damning evidence".

Alas there is much more to this story than this. It concerns many threads by 'revision' over the years on the HOLOHOAX. Only 'revision' doesn't describe it that way. None of his threads are actually detrimental to the Jew narrative, only a sometimes word for word repeating over and over of the same lies. Read the titles, read the comments and read the extraneous material between the lines 'revision' presents. A clever race perhaps, but that is why we are at the Turner Diaries stage now. What's next?
  • Reynolds
    • Oct 2018

Speaking of the Turner Diaries

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by WNF News Bot, 2 hours ago
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post WNF News Bot  
    Started by WNF News Bot, 5 hours ago
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post WNF News Bot  
    Started by WNF News Bot, 15 hours ago
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Reynolds  
    Started by WNF News Bot, 7 hours ago
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post WNF News Bot  
    Started by Nikola Bijeliti, 7 hours ago
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Nikola Bijeliti  
    LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
    Working...
    X