X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Muh Fashy Bookshelf
    • May 2020

Muh Fashy Bookshelf Ft. Alex Linder Part 2

Alex delves into his past in dealing with Harold Covington, the legendary Glenn Miller and also the National Alliance. And don't forget about Jews, Jews and more fucking Jews!! There's actually plenty of more content covered in this two hour podcast. You will be satiated.
    Muh Fashy Bookshelf Ft. Alex Linder Part 2
  • Reynolds
    • Oct 2018

The Glenn Miller story was interesting (this is the Glenn Miller?. I worked with Covington when we were just out of our teens for the NSWPP. I wrote a damning thread or two on him for attacking White Nationalists. James Harding produced letters Covington wrote, smearing White Nationalists. He did the same with me. Covington's problem? Don't know, except he thought he was the center of the movement, and he alone had the answers. I knew decades later that if one person was going to stick with it it would be Harold. But I learned early that he was also self-serving. Scary guy in my opinion. Also met Dr Pierce around that time and it was Harold who took me with him in his car to meet Dr Pierce. Very impressed with the man. Unlike Covington, I was shy and unread. Noticed a portrait on Pierce's wall of Nietzsche, and that was all I needed to know about the man!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by WNF News Bot, 1 hour ago
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post WNF News Bot  
    Started by WNF News Bot, 3 hours ago
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post WNF News Bot  
    Started by WNF News Bot, 5 hours ago
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post Reynolds  
    Started by Muh Fashy Bookshelf, 6 hours ago
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post Reynolds  
    Started by WNF News Bot, 6 hours ago
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post WNF News Bot  
    LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
    Working...
    X