X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Defiance
    • May 2013

#1 Herbivore Thread

Recently I have shunned the consumption of meat. Yes, yes, I know......

It's just that following some particularly jarring research, I made the conclusion that I cannot in good conscious continue the lifestyle that so many blindly follow without question.

This thread, in short, will act as a repository for all things related to the topics of vegetarianism, veganism, and animal rights. Deal with it.
    This is not a game. SHARE what you find on this site.

Required Reading and Viewing
    Why Are You Here?

• Defiance
    • May 2013

Re: #1 Herbivore Thread

Why Are You Here?

Comment

• Mercury Rising Jacobite
      • Jun 2014

I applaud your dedication Defiance, I've tried the vegie diet for about a year while I was dating a vegetable lover in Montana......not too many vegetarians in the cattle state, so steak and potatoes was very difficult to give up.

I became very pale, almost morgue complexion....fatigue, irritable, and had this incredible urge to hug a tree........

If it works for you then thats just great!

I guess Grizzly Adams did it by eating berries and flapjacks....never seen him eat a deer, while he was too busy petting them....

Comment

• Defiance
        • May 2013

Originally posted by Mercury Rising Jacobite View Post
        I applaud your dedication Defiance, I've tried the vegie diet for about a year while I was dating a vegetable lover in Montana......not too many vegetarians in the cattle state, so steak and potatoes was very difficult to give up.

I became very pale, almost morgue complexion....fatigue, irritable, and had this incredible urge to hug a tree........

If it works for you then thats just great!

I guess Grizzly Adams did it by eating berries and flapjacks....never seen him eat a deer, while he was too busy petting them....
        Are you sure you were getting an adequate amount of protein and iron? What about B12? Either way, I'm inclined to believe that your situation very well may have been coincidental. There are more than enough perfectly healthy herbivores to convince me.

Potatoes are not meat.

Why Are You Here?

Comment

• Defiance
          • May 2013

A really good question: If humans were meant to eat meat, then why are we the only allegedly omnivorous specie on earth that INSISTS on cooking it (and usually seasoning and otherwise altering it) first?

Why Are You Here?

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
            I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
            • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Defiance View Post

That's just the way I like my steaks, rare enough so that Bactine & a Band-aid won't resurect it. I suppose I'm heartless just enough so that this idea has no chance inside my head.
            Government is a DISEASE - FREEDOM is the CURE
            Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else is watching.
            “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight

Comment

• Defiance
              • May 2013

Originally posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
              That's just the way I like my steaks, rare enough so that Bactine & a Band-aid won't resurect it.
              I didn't say rare; I said raw. No steak sauce either. When you stop to consider such things, you'll see that you don't love meat nearly as much as you think you do.

Why Are You Here?

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
                I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
                • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Defiance View Post
                I didn't say rare; I said raw. No steak sauce either. When you stop to consider such things, you'll see that you don't love meat nearly as much as you think you do.
                I believe, with all my heart, that soon, choice will give way to "survive by any means." I sincerely hope I'm wrong, but history and in depth analysis of our current situation tells me that a majority of humanity is about to suffer starvation and death.

The 'just-in-time' delivery systems are about to break down. The energy sector is now under sustained attack, meaning that in the future all meaningful work will be devoid of machinery.

The near future I see is frightful. The real problem I see is that it is by design. I also foresee an uprising that cleanses earth of the vile bastards that have caused it all. In that, I hope I'm correct.

I believe we will soon see a completely lawless world society. There may be pockets of normalcy, but not in the western world, only in the emerging market countries. When it's every man for himself, how will you survive? How will you stay warm in winter? What will you eat in the frozen north? Can you even make your own candles or oil lamps? Cannibalism will begin in the cities, but it won't stay there.
                “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
                  I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
                  • Apr 2013

On point free movie: LIVE & LET LIVE

http://movietube.cz/watch.php?v=10MK7v6Mhjc

Comment

• Jun 2014

Defiance, as a child I grew up on a dairy farm, so drinking a glass of fresh milk from a a 500 gallon tank was a treat, while you can imagine I was a goldfish thrown into cold water with my first experience as a vegetarian. My vegie girlfriend at the time insisted that I replace the protein that I was now missing in my diet with peanut butter, nuts, and whole grains.

I eventually gave up on the vegie diet after months of frustration, while the relationship ended shortly after.

Do you consider eating eggs appropriate, because it is an unfertilized fetus of a chicken? What about cows milk? How strict of a vegetarian are you?
                    There are some vegetarians that I know that still eat fish, just not red meat....

Comment

• HeadHunter23
                      88/23 C.A.
                      • Nov 2014

I really like pigs, i think they are really cute with there big blue eyes.But i just can not give up pork, i like sausage and bacon with pork chops, gammon and eggs etc.I hope that there is enough pork in my body to keep the musslims at arms leanth. ;-)
                      23 Words
                      What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
                      What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.
                      https://creativityalliance.com

Comment

• Jun 2014

HH23, Hang garlic around the neck to keep the Vampires away and smear pigs fat on the arms to keep the Muslims away! lol!

Comment

• HeadHunter23
                          88/23 C.A.
                          • Nov 2014

HH23, Hang garlic around the neck to keep the Vampires away and smear pigs fat on the arms to keep the Muslims away! lol!
                          LMAO!.
                          I like garlic n pork sausages, so i get to kill two birds with one bullet.

23 Words
                          What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
                          What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.
                          https://creativityalliance.com

Comment

• Defiance
                            • May 2013

Do you consider eating eggs appropriate, because it is an unfertilized fetus of a chicken? What about cows milk? How strict of a vegetarian are you?
                            There are some vegetarians that I know that still eat fish, just not red meat....
                            I consider the consumption of milk and eggs to be, in and of itself, a morally sound dietary habit. However, the standard practices of such industries would no doubt make you think twice. Nonetheless, as of now I'm a simple lacto-ovo vegetarian; I do consume milk and eggs.

Interestingly, despite being raised to eat anything I see, I do not miss meat.

By the way, those who consume fish are absolutely not vegetarians.

Why Are You Here?

Comment

• Defiance
                              • May 2013

Why Are You Here?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by reynolds, 1 hour ago
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post reynolds  
                              Started by WNF News Bot, 2 hours ago
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post WNF News Bot  
                              Started by Wanker, 2 days ago
                              16 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Rev.Cambeul  
                              Started by Fred O'Malley, 5 hours ago
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Fred O'Malley  
                              Started by WNF News Bot, 6 hours ago
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post WNF News Bot  
                              LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
                              Working...
                              X