X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Reynolds
    • Oct 2018

B'nai Brith - The Dark Side Of The ADL & Why You Can Expect It's Trolls

The 2019 Annual Audit of Anti-Semitic incidents recorded 2,207 incidents of antisemitism, an increase of more than 8 per cent compared with the previous year. - B’nai Brith Canada’s advocacy arm.

In fact, it's getting so bad that every time Canadians leave their home, there is an anti-Semitic incident occurring somewhere, if not in their own neighborhood. Being facetious, but exactly who is compiling these statistics and for what purpose? How can they be properly verified, and who cares! I have a theory that B'nai Brith Canada is so strong in that country, that I also believe they are funding long-time trolls here. When a troll attacks, they are almost always followed up by 'supporting trolls' who continue the attack. Let me tell you about the first time I appeared on Stormfront (continued below)

B'nai Brith is so well entrenched in Canada that you don't dare criticize it for any reason

There was a "far-right" rally held in London, England with video coverage, and a number of White Nationalists groups had managed to get together for the first time. The Left was furious because there was police protection, and the rally not advertised well enough in advance. The very first 'reply' to that "far-right" rally thread was critical of the rally. The following reply ridiculed it. The third reply and so on was the same. I was surprised that no one on Stormfront caught this or replied back. The Jew Left employ tactics to deceive us.

Troll - to antagonize (others) online by deliberately posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or offensive comments or other disruptive content - Merriam Webster

Ask yourself what you would do to infiltrate a White forum? First of all you would establish yourself with hundreds, even thousands of posts. And you would try to volunteer yourself as a moderator at some point. Remember B'nai Brith, the ADL, JCC, American and World Jew congresses, SPLC and George Soros have $billions to spare. They can afford to pay full-timer trolls.
    B'nai Brith Canada is 145 years old. Canada is only 150 years old.

B'nai Brith Canada Successfully Have Polish Publisher Arrested For Offending Them
    More Than Six Acts of Antisemitism a Day, New Audit Reveals
    B'nai Brith Canada - Wikipedia
    Troll | Definition of Troll by Merriam-Webster

• Reynolds
    • Oct 2018

Posted this on Stormfront: Was perusing "White Nations Forum" and found this which is exactly what two Canadian trolls here with a number of posts to their name attacked me with. Sound familiar?

Quote:
    Jewish trolls will say something along the lines of: He needs ‘medical help’.”
    Quote:
    A troll traditionally on the Internet is someone indulges in off-topic abuse.
    1. a troll is someone who posts inflammatory
    2. extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response
    3. or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Reynolds, 5 hours ago
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Reynolds  
    Started by Reynolds, 18 hours ago
    3 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Reynolds  
    Started by WNF News Bot, 7 hours ago
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post WNF News Bot  
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post WNF News Bot  
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post WNF News Bot  
    LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
    Working...
    X