X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Reynolds
    • Oct 2018

Patriot Website Subscriptions Blocked By Google Gestapo - "Russia Insider"

Google Bosses Have Far Too Much Power to Decide What Americans Know - Their Censorship Is Completely Out-of-Control

Early yesterday morning I received a worried note from one of our regular columnists saying our website no longer came up in any Google search results - "Russia Insider"

Google and Facebook are the top gatekeepers to the global Internet, and in early May they had both purged us, with Facebook blocking our content and Google de-ranking all of our pages. Google search results had previously placed many of our pieces very high, but now they no longer appeared at all unless one included “unz” in the search string. Thus, only those actually looking for us would ever find our content.
    But this latest blow was even more severe, and now neither searches with nor without “unz” ever seemed to return any of our pages. Google had apparently “disappeared” us from the entire Internet. Despite the earlier Facebook and Google bans, our traffic had easily broken all records in June, with our uniquely alternative perspectives overcoming the setback inflicted by the Internet giants.

As it happens, I was somewhat mistaken. Later that day, I discovered a similar fate had befallen a very wide range of popular conservative and Republican-leaning websites ... FoxNews host Tucker Carlson currently has the highest rated show in cable history, but Google had decided that his websites no longer exist ... Google censor had decided we were some sort of conservative website, to be purged along with all the others. I felt a little like the secret leader of the biggest Trotskyite network in the 1930s USSR, suddenly arrested in the middle of the night in an NKVD raid and thrown into a dank interrogation cell ... Google’s share of the search engine market is nearly 90%, both in the US and worldwide, and Facebook has almost an equally strong monopoly in social networking. They are the gatekeepers to the Internet, and does it really make sense to allow them to have the power to “disappear” whatever websites or political candidates they don’t like?

In late April I published an extremely popular article presenting the strong evidence that our disastrous Covid-19 outbreak was probably the unintentional blowback from an exceptionally reckless American biowarfare attack against China (and Iran), and within days we had been purged by both Facebook and Google. So it seems possible that the juxtaposition of these two occurrences may be more than purely coincidental. Although our traffic has subsequently reached new heights, the Google ban was especially vexing to me ...

Two Jews Own Google - Larry Page and Sergy Brin

But although comparable search engines such as Bing and DuckDuckGo still rank my piece near the very top, Google has completely “disappeared” it. Imagine how an academic or journalist might feel if his article analyzing Communism had spent a full decade ranked #2 across the entire Internet, but Google had then suddenly decided to blacklist it for reasons entirely unrelated to its intrinsic or objective quality. Read more ...

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by WNF News Bot, 6 hours ago
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post WNF News Bot  
Started by Reynolds, 7 hours ago
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post Reynolds  
Started by Reynolds, 22 hours ago
2 responses
0 likes
Last Post Reynolds  
Started by WNF News Bot, 10 hours ago
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post WNF News Bot  
Started by WNF News Bot, 10 hours ago
0 responses
1 view
0 likes
Last Post WNF News Bot  
LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
Working...
X