• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fred O'Malley
    I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
    • Apr 2013

Andrew Breitbart talking about Righteous Indignation

Government is a DISEASE - FREEDOM is the CURE
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else is watching.
    “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight
  • Fred O'Malley
    I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
    • Apr 2013

Re: Andrew Breitbart talking about Righteous Indignation

“Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
      I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
      • Apr 2013

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
        I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
        • Apr 2013

"What I learned from Andrew Breitbart: Even one person can slay dragons." - Matt Boyle

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGnw7_TILLM"]"What I learned from Andrew Breitbart: Even one person can slay dragons." - Matt Boyle[/ame]

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
          I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
          • Apr 2013

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73yQ-vRw6MA"]There was no one like Andrew Brietbart.[/ame]

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Legal Notice
          Working...
          X