Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Virus Vaccine A Scam" - Experienced Italian Pathologist Says Only 3 People Died In Italy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Reynolds
    • Oct 2018

"Virus Vaccine A Scam" - Experienced Italian Pathologist Says Only 3 People Died In Italy

THE VIRUS VACCINE IS A SCAM

April 2, 2020 - Mike Walsh
    The coronavirus vaccine is a scam. When this absurdity ends, millionaires will become billionaires.

On March 19, an Italian Nano pathologist with 40 years of operating experience in the operating rooms, doctor and Professor Stefano Montanari gave an interview to byoblu24. In his shocking dialogue, he said that in reality, only 3 people died directly from the coronavirus in Italy. But what kills if not a virus? Here is an excerpt from his interview: ‘Our politicians have done everything for the past 10 years to destroy Italian medicine. Departments and entire hospitals were closed, employees were fired. When I hear that in Italy is to be found the best medicine in the world, I give up, and not just my hands.

The fact that what is in an ordinary country costs €10 euros, in Italy costs €20. And the minimum funds that were available were spent ineptly. For example, for some reason, they bought 27 million doses of swine flu vaccine, which they then threw away, but there was no money for ventilators. I still can’t say for sure whether they produced it in the laboratory, or it came from bats, or from somewhere else. I can say for sure, the virus is new and mutates with cosmic speed, and we are still searching for its status, in which he will then lock it. Yesterday it was one virus, and tomorrow it is another virus. In Italy, it is not the same virus that was in China and the virus in Germany is not the same as in Italy.

But on healthy people, it is undiagnosed. My guess is that if we do a test to all citizens of Italy, we find that at least half of the population has positive and likely the same in Ukraine. All talk about the vaccine under these conditions is a global fraud. This type of virus cannot be vaccinated against. Well, graft it, and you can get sick 200 times. If I told my supervisor 50 years ago about the possibility of getting vaccinated against coronaviruses, he would have thrown me out the door. SARS vaccines are the lies of the pharmacological business. I am sure it will end with the fact that we are obliged to all be vaccinated, and earn their billions on this. Where are the trucks with corpses from? Why so many dead? The reason is the ruined medical system of Italy.

There are billions of billions of viruses around us. And if there is a coronavirus near you, the mask will not protect you at all. And if a person is sick, then he needs to change this mask every 2-3 minutes. Otherwise, this also makes no sense. People should not sit at home, in fear and without movement. People have to move, walk in the sun, now vitamin deficiency. By its measures, the government is extremely harmful to public health. As well as the health of all those who are now intimidated, people sit at home, not receiving vitamin D ... I believe that the risk group, pensioners, should also calmly take to the streets and lead their normal lifestyle. Being locked up will kill more people than the coronavirus. Only the stock exchange dealings work, and millionaires can buy titbits at very low prices. And when a signal is given to complete the ‘operation’, then they suddenly turn out to be owners of huge fortunes. Millionaires will become billionaires ... Read more ...

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Fred O'Malley, 1 hour ago
0 responses
1 view
0 likes
Last Post Fred O'Malley  
Started by WNF News Bot, 2 hours ago
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post WNF News Bot  
Started by Reynolds, 3 hours ago
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post Reynolds  
Started by WNF News Bot, 3 hours ago
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post WNF News Bot  
Started by Reynolds, 3 hours ago
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post Reynolds  
LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
Working...
X