Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Reynolds
    • Oct 2018

Brussels Wanted Total Control Of EU & Now Finland Joins Long List Of Dissenters

Goodbye to EU: Finnish MEP Predicts Bloc's Collapse as Brussels Eyes More Power Over Member States

Predictions about the end of the European project have long been bandied about in the corridors of power and in newspaper columns. However, one Finnish MEP has joined the long list of those making the claim that the end may be on the horizon. The European Union is on track to “inevitably” collapse due to increasing concerns over the bloc’s plan to further centralise power in Brussels ... an MEP for the Finns Party and a well-known Eurosceptic in her country, has said that the EU’s continued attempts to bring member states under the command of Brussels, and to increasingly concentrate law-making powers there, will result in the union’s demise. Referring to what she says is the inescapable end of the EU, the Finnish MEP said, “I think it’s inevitable that it will collapse, but probably not right now.”

“I want my country back, I want to get out of the EU. I don’t want to be part of this new Soviet Union-like union. I definitely want to be an independent state, doing a free trade agreement and other kinds of loose operations,” Ms. Huhtasaari added. Ms. Huhtasaari also accused Brussels in the past of violating its own laws to secure particular objectives. She warned that the EU may do so again in order to secure agreement among the 27 member states on a new coronavirus ‘recovery package’ that is being put forward by President of the European Commission, Ursula von der Leyen.

The plan is the brainchild of German Chancellor Angela Merkel and French President Emmanuel Macron ... “I want my country to say no [to the plan], Finland should definitely just say no,” Ms. Huhtasaari said. “This is against the treaties, this is illegal, we are not participating but our Government at the moment just supports the federal plan,” she added.

• Reynolds
    • Oct 2018

Bump!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by WNF News Bot, 34 minutes ago
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post WNF News Bot  
    Started by WNF News Bot, 5 hours ago
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post WNF News Bot  
    Started by Reynolds, 22 hours ago
    3 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Reynolds  
    Started by Reynolds, 8 hours ago
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Reynolds  
    Started by WNF News Bot, 10 hours ago
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post WNF News Bot  
    LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
    Working...
    X