Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pence Refuses to Invoke the 25th Amendment On Trump, Which Can Be Used To Remove Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Reynolds
    • Oct 2018

Pence Refuses to Invoke the 25th Amendment On Trump, Which Can Be Used To Remove Biden

Pence Refuses to Invoke the 25th Amendment

January 12, 2021

“As you know full well, the 25th Amendment was designed to address Presidential incapacity or disability,”

Vice President Mike Pence said that he refuses to invoke the 25th Amendment to remove President Donald Trump from office, saying that it would set a “terrible precedent.” In a letter to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Pence said that he does not believe that invoking the 25th Amendment is in the best interest of the nation or consistent with the Constitution. “[W]ith just eight days left in the President’s term, you and the Democratic Caucus are demanding that the Cabinet and I invoke the 25th Amendment,” he wrote. “I do not believe that such a course of action is in the best interest of our Nation or consistent with our Constitution.” “Last week, I did not yield to pressure to exert power beyond my constitutional authority to determine the outcome of the election, and I will not now yield to efforts in the House of Representatives to play political games at a time so serious in the life of our Nation.” The 25th Amendment, adopted in 1967, states that if a sitting vice president and a cabinet majority agree that the president is not fit to perform his duties ...

“As you know full well, the 25th Amendment was designed to address Presidential incapacity or disability,” Pence wrote in his letter, later adding, “Under our Constitution, the 25th Amendment is not a means of punishment or usurpation. Invoking the 25th Amendment in such a manner would set a terrible precedent.” Pence said that the Trump Administration’s energy is now “directed to ensuring an orderly transition.”“I urge you and every member of Congress to avoid actions that would further divide and inflame the passions of the moment,” A Trump administration official close to Pence who chose to remain anonymous previously told The Epoch Times Times that there is no possibility of Pence invoking the 25th. Read more ...

Pence Refuses to Invoke the 25th Amendment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by WNF News Bot, 6 hours ago
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post WNF News Bot  
Started by WNF News Bot, 7 hours ago
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post WNF News Bot  
Started by WNF News Bot, 8 hours ago
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post WNF News Bot  
Started by Reynolds, 8 hours ago
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post Reynolds  
Started by WNF News Bot, 18 hours ago
1 response
0 likes
Last Post Aleister adams  
LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
Working...
X