• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fred O'Malley
    I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
    • Apr 2013

The Bad News About Handgun Rounds

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFQFvgvLrAI"]The Bad News About Handgun Rounds[/ame]
    Government is a DISEASE - FREEDOM is the CURE
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else is watching.
    “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight
  • Mercury Rising Jacobite
    • Jun 2014

Re: The Bad News About Handgun Rounds

Does this guy look like one of the grease necks on the oil rigs that you used to deliver to? Lol!

He has some excellent points though regarding adrenaline factors when attempting to defend yourself. Your average handgun 9mm round has between 115 and 147 grains of powder with a slug less than .33 oz. If you could imagine a 180 lb black bear charging you, this round would just tickle him and make him more pissed off.

Comment

• Jun 2014

No less than a 357 Mag, chest target.

If you fire a round like this, even if the intruder's chest is turned to the slightest degree, they will spin like a toy top until their knees buckle, shit their pants, and have that look in their eyes of "Oh shit, I picked the wrong house!"

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
        I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
        • Apr 2013

I use .45 cal JHP 230 gr. Hydra Shok. They mushroom and fragment at the same time. It's like getting hit by an eighteen wheeler. You don't have to hit a vital organ or bone mass, the shock will kill. The wound is the size of a tennis ball, with shards going in all directions. I carry heavy in my truck, The Judge, with 3 .410 ga. Critical Defense followed by 2 .41 Long Colts.

I keep a .44 Mag in my desk drawer, just for good measure.

I keep a 12 ga with #4 Buck in my office and an M1A in .308 next to my bed and an AR-15 in .223 in the closet. The wife has a 38 spcl on the night stand and a 9mm Glock in the drawer.

Any hostile intruder would be damned near unidentifiable by the time the cops got there.
        Government is a DISEASE - FREEDOM is the CURE
        Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else is watching.
        “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight

Comment

• Jun 2014

Yes, I believe you have everything covered....

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by WNF News Bot, 4 hours ago
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post WNF News Bot  
          Started by WNF News Bot, 7 hours ago
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post WNF News Bot  
          Started by WNF News Bot, 7 hours ago
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post WNF News Bot  
          Started by WNF News Bot, 8 hours ago
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post WNF News Bot  
          Started by WNF News Bot, 9 hours ago
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post WNF News Bot  
          LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
          Working...
          X