Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All Government is Corrupt and the Enemy of the People it Supposedly Serves - Government Unnecessary & Repugnant

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fred O'Malley
    I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
    • Apr 2013

All Government is Corrupt and the Enemy of the People it Supposedly Serves - Government Unnecessary & Repugnant

The Myth Of Benevolent Central Authority
    Government is a DISEASE - FREEDOM is the CURE
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else is watching.
    “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight
  • Reynolds
    • Oct 2018

Trump Preparing to Enforce Military Presence In The U.S.

"Trumps only oath of duty to Preserve, Protect and Defend the Constitution of the United States"

Comment

• Reynolds
      • Oct 2018

Re: All Government is Corrupt and the Enemy of the People it Supposedly Serves - Government Unnecessary & Repugnant

How many understand this? Sums it all up!

• The word “democracy” appears nowhere in the Declaration of Independence nor the U.S. Constitution. Our Constitution Art 4, Sec 4 guarantees “to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government.” John Adams wrote: “Remember Democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts and murders itself. There never was a Democracy yet, that did not commit suicide".

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
        I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
        • Apr 2013

Re: Trump Preparing to Enforce Military Presence In The U.S.

I think you'll agree that the US government is corrupt. We are in a state of war; i.e. the global war on terror. Corruption in wartime is treason. The only segment of government still substantially uncorrupted is the military. The congress, courts, FBI & DOJ are by far the most corrupt.

Where can American people go for justice? Certainly not to government, they are the ones injuring us. We know they killed JFK and blew up the WTC, but we have no vehicle in which to bring the criminals to justice. Our only chance is military justice against these domestic criminals.

Donald Trump is a true patriot that understands America is her people. He is intent on restoring government to its proper place and functions and that requires wide ranging prosecutions of government leaders. The courts are corrupt, controlled by those very same criminals we need to prosecute. Therefore, we must find another way to restore America. That means military tribunals.

There are over 50,000 sealed indictments (in a normal year, there are 1400). To allow the military to operate on US soil, the laws must be suspended. That mean martial law must be declared. In that way, the military intelligence, acquired over decades, can be brought to bear against the traitors. The government is filled with criminals.

Martial law will be short-lived, just long enough to make arrests and begin prosecutions. It will be used against those people who are injuring us. There will be short term pain for long term tranquility and prosperity.

I believe Betsy DeVos (dept of edu.) hasn't made the changes required to save our kids for a reason. I believe she has been gathering information and names of those conspiring against our kids. I believe the evil kikes at NEA and other teachers' unions will soon be residing at GITMO. It is imperative that we regain our children's futures and stop the dumbing down for equality - which can NEVER be achieved, no matter what those criminal communist pieces of shit do. The reality is that people can never be made equal.

We must have martial law. I hope this synopsis helps you to understand why.
        Government is a DISEASE - FREEDOM is the CURE
        Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else is watching.
        “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Reynolds, 2 hours ago
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Reynolds  
        Started by WNF News Bot, 2 hours ago
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post WNF News Bot  
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post WNF News Bot  
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post WNF News Bot  
        Started by WNF News Bot, 3 hours ago
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post WNF News Bot  
        LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
        Working...
        X