Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Einstein: Wife Beater, Womanizer, PLAGIARIST & Eugenicist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Reynolds
    • Oct 2018

Einstein: Wife Beater, Womanizer, PLAGIARIST & Eugenicist?

Was Einstein a Wife Beater, Womanizer, Plagiarizer, and Eugenicist?

“On every essential part of special relativity, Poincare published the same idea years earlier, and said it better".

In the early 1920s, Berlin was “the vice-ridden scum” which produced all kinds of sexual activities. A number of Jewish icons such as George Gershwin, Ben Hecht, Douglas Fairbanks, Sergei Eisenstein visited Hirschfeld’s Institute. Eisenstein “enjoyed the Institute’s collection of sailor-dolls—homemade paper toys that German homosexuals fashioned during the Great War.” But the sexual moment of that period was indeed short-lived largely because Hitler overturned the plans of Hirshfield and other sexual ideologues like Freud and Wilhelm Reich by making life a living hell for them. In January of 1941, Reich discussed his sex economy with Albert Einstein for nearly five hours. For Reich, this “biologically effective energy” could be used “in the fight against the Fascist pestilence.” But the question for us is simply this: Was Einstein a plagiarist, a wife beater, and a eugenicist?

By 1912, Einstein was already on the road of sexual excess, despite the fact that he was already married to Mileva Maric. They eventually married, but due to Einstein’s sexual adventure and abuse, the marriage turned into a complete disaster. But on March 14, Lisbeth Hurtwitz, the daughter of family friends, wrote in her diary that she and her mother had visited Mileva and were shocked to see Mileva with her face badly bruised and swollen. Mileva would not answer her friends’ inquiries. “Albert decided that if Mileva wanted to stay married to him she would have to obey his rules: ‘A. (1) that my clothes and linen are kept in order, (2) that I am served three regular meals a day in my room, (3) that my bedroom and study are kept in good order and that my desk is not touched by anyone other than me. “‘B. You will renounce all personal relations with me .. “‘D. You will promise not to denigrate me in the eyes of the children, either by word .... Perhaps the most shocking of all, the evidence from Zackheim suggests that Einstein had abandoned his only daughter, Liesel, because she was believed to be mentally handicapped.

WAS EINSTEIN A PLAGIARIZER? Mathematician Roger Schlafly has recently revived the long-forgotten argument that much of what is credited to Einstein has been the work of others. The noted mathematician Henri Poincare and physicist Hendrik Lorentz wrote about relativity long before Einstein ever thought about the topic. British mathematician and historian of science Sir Edmund T. Whittaker (1873-1956), wrote in his work A History of the Theories of Aether & Electricity that the equation E = mc2 was the creation of Lorentz and Poincare. “Einstein’s friend and colleague Max Born had even tried to persuade Whittaker not to publish this opinion,” but Born himself later admitted that it was highly plausible that Einstein got his idea from Poincare.[33] Similar points were made by Russian physicist A. A. Logunov in his book Henri Poincare and Relativity Theory.

“Einstein simply postulates what we [Lorentz and Poincare] have deduced.”[36] “On every essential part of special relativity, Poincare published the same idea years earlier, and said it better. It was Lorentz’s and Poincare’s work, not Einstein’s, that led to time being considered the fourth dimension.” [37] Shlafly continues to say that while historians “prefer to credit Einstein” for the theory, “no one can dispute the fact that Poincare discovered all the elements of special relativity with help from Lorentz and others, published them before Einstein" ... Read more ...

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by WNF News Bot, 1 hour ago
0 responses
1 view
0 likes
Last Post WNF News Bot  
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post WNF News Bot  
0 responses
1 view
0 likes
Last Post WNF News Bot  
Started by WNF News Bot, 2 hours ago
0 responses
1 view
0 likes
Last Post WNF News Bot  
Started by WNF News Bot, 2 hours ago
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post WNF News Bot  
LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
Working...
X