Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If We Don't Act, 2% Of The People Are About To Control The 98% - General Flynn

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Reynolds
    Moderator
    • Oct 2018
    • 3264

    If We Don't Act, 2% Of The People Are About To Control The 98% - General Flynn


    Exclusive from Gen. Flynn: If We Don’t Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98%

    They were also a tiny minority in Bolshevik Russia, and they started and took over the Communist movement leadership.


    I was once told if we’re not careful, 2 percent of the passionate will control 98 percent of the indifferent 100 percent of the time. The more I’ve thought about this phrase, the more I believe it. There is now a small group of passionate people working hard to destroy our American way of life. Treason and treachery are rampant and our rule of law and those law enforcement professionals who uphold our laws are under the gun more than at any time in our nation’s history. These passionate 2 percent appear to be winning.



    Despite there being countless good people trying to come to grips with everything else on their plates, our silent majority (the indifferent) can no longer be silent. If the United States wants to survive the onslaught of socialism, if we are to continue to enjoy self-government and the liberty of our hard-fought freedoms, we have to understand there are two opposing forces: One is the “children of light” and the other is the “children of darkness.”


    As I recently wrote, the art and exercise of self-governance require active participation by every American. I wasn’t kidding! And voting is only part of that active participation. Time and again, the silent majority have been overwhelmed by the “audacity and resolve” of small, well-organized, passionate groups. It’s now time for us, the silent majority (the indifferent), to demonstrate both.

    As a policewoman from Virginia told me, “People don’t feel safe in their homes and our police force is so demoralized we cannot function as we should. In my 23 years with my department, I have never seen morale so low.” Another woman from Mississippi told me that we need our leaders to “drop a forceful hammer. People are losing patience. It simply must be stopped! Laws MUST be enforced … no one is above the law.” Don’t fret. Through smart, positive actions of resolute citizen-patriots, we can prevail. Always keep in mind that our enemy (these dark forces) invariably have difficulties of which we are ignorant.






    Exclusive from Gen. Flynn: If We Don’t Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98% | SGT Report


Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Reynolds, 2 hours ago
0 responses
17 views
0 likes
Last Post Reynolds  
Started by WNF News Bot, 3 hours ago
0 responses
4 views
0 likes
Last Post WNF News Bot  
Started by Reynolds, 7 hours ago
1 response
22 views
0 likes
Last Post Reynolds  
Started by WNF News Bot, 7 hours ago
0 responses
2 views
0 likes
Last Post WNF News Bot  
Started by Fred O'Malley, 7 hours ago
0 responses
4 views
0 likes
Last Post Fred O'Malley  
LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
Working...
X