X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WhitePride88
    • Jan 2019

New

I'm new to the site. Coming off storm front. I'm 27 and x military. Looking for like minded people to assicoate with. I'm looking for a group, I'm n North Carolina and would like to be active and not just site back in a dark and wait. Thank you for allowing me here, cannot wait to grow and learn and help anyway I can
  • Reynolds
    • Oct 2018

Re: New

Greetings! Stormfront is run by Dr Don Black as you know and he has been in the forefront of our struggle. I embrace all White Forums. But if Stormfront is again under siege, then Don Black would welcome other forums to fill the void.

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
      I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
      • Apr 2013

Originally posted by WhitePride88 View Post
      I'm new to the site. Coming off storm front. I'm 27 and x military. Looking for like minded people to assicoate with. I'm looking for a group, I'm n North Carolina and would like to be active and not just site back in a dark and wait. Thank you for allowing me here, cannot wait to grow and learn and help anyway I can

None of us want to wait for things to play out, but prudence demands our patience. If the cards don't come our way, we may have to play the hand we're dealt, but for now, my advice is to stay vigilant and hope we ultimately draw this inside straight. We finally have a friend in power with Trump, though he might not be perfection to everyone.

I'm counting on two things to turn the tide in our favor. 1) The Great Awakening and 2) An economic implosion that forces these turtles' heads from their shells.

With the majority of people awake, we cannot be defeated.
      Government is a DISEASE - FREEDOM is the CURE
      Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else is watching.
      “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
        I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
        • Apr 2013

Coming to America: Insane footage from France (video)
        “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
          I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
          • Apr 2013

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
            I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
            • Apr 2013

2018: The Year American Empire Folded In Plain Sight

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Reynolds, 2 hours ago
            1 response
            0 likes
            Last Post Reynolds  
            Started by WNF News Bot, 2 hours ago
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post WNF News Bot  
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post WNF News Bot  
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post WNF News Bot  
            Started by WNF News Bot, 3 hours ago
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post WNF News Bot  
            LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
            Working...
            X