• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alabamian93
    • Oct 2019

Hello from North Alabama

*censored*
    I like this website because it provides a friendly community for whites in a country where there are mainstream communities for like every race except for white people.
    *censored*
    Last edited by alabamian93; 2 weeks ago. Reason: self-censoring
  • reynolds
    • Oct 2018

Greetings!

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
      I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
      • Apr 2013

We're hving a great white day, join the fun.
      Government is a DISEASE - FREEDOM is the CURE
      Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else is watching.
      “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight

Comment

• Archangel
        • Feb 2015

Greetings!! Welcome to White Nations Forum. If you find too many women, I'll come help ya out. I do have my preferences though. Like you, I'll have fun
        with about anyone.

Comment

• Rev.Cambeul
          Chief Administrator & Web Designer
          • Jul 2013

Originally posted by alabamian93 View Post

I am a 26 year old white man and I am interested in dating a white woman who lives nearby. I don't care about your age,weight,etc.
          Good luck with that.
          Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E., C.A.
          P.O. Box 420 Oaklands Park, SA 5046 Australia

Comment

• alabamian93
            • Oct 2019

Originally posted by Rev.Cambeul View Post

Good luck with that.
            Thanks, but it seems like I won't realistically be able to date until after college. I'm a millennial and my university is full of Generation Z's 18-21 year olds, it seems impossible for me to date anyone there because I've got rejected twice and it seems like they think I'm too old. I guess I'll have to wait until after college then. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Comment

• Klavalier
              • Sep 2017

Greetings

Comment

• Rev.Cambeul
                Chief Administrator & Web Designer
                • Jul 2013

I'm Gen X, it seems it's impossible for me to date any of the women at your college too.

For you Boomers, that's just dirty, disgusting and ... if you have money to share, Hollywood says it's perfectly alright.
                Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E., C.A.
                P.O. Box 420 Oaklands Park, SA 5046 Australia

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
                  I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
                  • Apr 2013

Hey Rev, all's fair in love & war.
                  “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight

Comment

• Archangel
                    • Feb 2015

Finding women to have fun and be friends with, and I said fun and friends, not feckin's, that's just a side benefit, one has to be on their toes. Windows and doors of opportunity open and close really fast. More than once I've sat alone at night thinking about the moves I've missed, always vowing to be quicker with the uptake 'next time'.

The part of the county I live in has a short supply of what I'd call eligible women. Last night I went out practicing 'invisibility' and met a really nice beautiful woman as I was paying my bill where I ate. She was ordering food and was going to have a drink while she waited, so I joined her. We hit it off really well, having a lot in common. She and her husband might know someone for me. That's how she and her husband met. Also my accupuncturist wants me to meet her friends too.

When my wife was alive, she had a saying, "It all starts with a smile". So smile a lot. Things in that area will work out. We have to concentrate on being who we really are, or cleaning things up to be who we really want to be. The rest the universe will provide.

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
                      I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
                      • Apr 2013

Wimmins are looking too, harder than men. It ain't hard if you look where they be.

Comment

• Archangel
                        • Feb 2015

Should hard times fall upon us, and we already see signs of it, women may once again value the protective nature of a man who has their back. The women I'm friends with have pointed me in the right directions around here. So I'll be checking it out. I think a lot more fun is on the horizon.

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
                          I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
                          • Apr 2013

Try Bingo games or church socials, but online dating is the easiest.

Comment

• Archangel
                            • Feb 2015

For me, except for a couple of times, online dating turned into me being a lunch and dinner program for feckless wenches. It can be worth a try. Most of the women on them are hours and hours of driving across the mountains or sailing the high seas just to get there. Of course by then, one has usually talked with them plenty on the phone.

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
                              I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
                              • Apr 2013

There has to be something in it for me to travel to see them. The road goes both ways.

Comment

Working...
                              X