X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wanker
    Banned
    • Nov 2019

Agent Provocateur Says: Greetings, I Am a Psychopath ... Pay Attention to Me

If you follow some cult, I can smash it. Apart from that, I am probably one of the greatest speciests alive. I can't claim to be up there with heroes like Robert Bowers or Brenton Tarrant. But I do what I can.
  • reynolds
    • Oct 2018

Greetings. Don't knowanything about Robert Bowers, and don't believe there ever was a person named Brenton Tarrant. Anymore than I believe there was a Dylann Roof. Something phony about their names and everything associated with them. Yes, I don't just say that. But then "Fact Finder" (who is paying for it anyway to go to so much trouble to argue with "conspiracy theorists"?) insists there were no Israelis involved in 9-11 either. So when in doubt follow the government line! Like hell I will. Worked for a lot of government myself.

Comment

• Wanker
      Banned
      • Nov 2019

Originally posted by reynolds View Post
      Greetings. Don't knowanything about Robert Bowers, and don't believe there ever was a person named Brenton Tarrant. Anymore than I believe there was a Dylann Roof. Something phony about their names and everything associated with them. Yes, I don't just say that. But then "Fact Finder" (who is paying for it anyway to go to so much trouble to argue with "conspiracy theorists"?) insists there were no Israelis involved in 9-11 either. So when in doubt follow the government line! Like hell I will. Worked for a lot of government myself.
      So then. You must be a jew. Because nobody can be that stupid. Robert Bowers shot and put out of humanities misery 12 jews in some synagogue. As for the hero Brenton Tarrant, he put out of humanities misery a number of worthless sand nigger muslims in New Zealand. I will even try to download a link to his heroic action. Hope it still works.

http://sendvid.com/np6qxfsw

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
        I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
        • Apr 2013

Welcome CS, give 'em hell!
        Government is a DISEASE - FREEDOM is the CURE
        Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else is watching.
        “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight

Comment

• Archangel
          • Feb 2015

No, he's not a Jew. To the best of my knowledge. Welcome to WNF...

Comment

• Wanker
            Banned
            • Nov 2019

Originally posted by Archangel View Post
            No, he's not a Jew. To the best of my knowledge. Welcome to WNF...

Then he's just stupid I guess. What other reason could there be for doubting the existence of Brenton Tarrant. But I gave a link to a video that he will find difficult to deny.

Comment

• Archangel
              • Feb 2015

He's his own person and makes really good posts. I'm not big on mass murder. Did enough during Vietnam.

Comment

• reynolds
                • Oct 2018

So then. You must be a jew. Because nobody can be that stupid. Robert Bowers shot and put out of humanities misery 12 jews in some synagogue. As for the hero Brenton Tarrant, he put out of humanities misery a number of worthless sand nigger muslims in New Zealand. I will even try to download a link to his heroic action. Hope it still works.
                BS! Start researching this like a lot of us did. Not going to get into it if you insist on believing CNN, CIA, FBI and world Jewry. Not going to waste my time reeducating every Tom, Dick & Hymie. Your statements suggest the correct answer. You are first trying to establish that these incidents actually took place, and then proceed to name and verify the 'perpetrator' and then lambaste the so-called "victims". Not clever enough. You just revealed yourself.

Finally, if you were a Jew you are an ignorant, uninformed one. Cause Jews are not stupid, stupid. They control much of the world's wealth and thus power. But having money and wielding power does not a prophet make.

Comment

• Rev.Cambeul
                  Chief Administrator & Web Designer
                  • Jul 2013

Originally posted by cultsmasher View Post
                  I can't claim to be up there with heroes like Robert Bowers or Brenton Tarrant. But I do what I can.
                  If you're a fan of Brenton Tarrant, you are a fan of Israel, Red China and North Korea.

Sure, Tarrant murdered a bunch of Rag-Heads, but every innocent White man, woman and child are paying for it. Meanwhile, Tarrant's Jewish and Communist masters gleefully manipulate dumb, guilt-ridden Whitey ... because win or lose, live or die, kill one or kill a thousand, the Jew and the Communist's hatred for both Rag-Heads and the formerly White Nations means that THEY could not lose with Tarrant.

See: Brenton Tarrant: Marxist Anarchist Conspirator
                  https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11201.0.html

​​​​​​ cultsmasher I'm watching you, so don't piss me off.
                  Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E., C.A.
                  P.O. Box 420 Oaklands Park, SA 5046 Australia

Comment

• Wanker
                    Banned
                    • Nov 2019

Originally posted by Archangel View Post
                    He's his own person and makes really good posts. I'm not big on mass murder. Did enough during Vietnam.

Maybe if you were fighting for the right cause, the whole "mass murder" thing wouldn't have seemed so bad to you.

Comment

• Wanker
                      Banned
                      • Nov 2019

Originally posted by reynolds View Post

BS! Start researching this like a lot of us did. Not going to get into it if you insist on believing CNN, CIA, FBI and world Jewry. Not going to waste my time reeducating every Tom, Dick & Hymie. Your statements suggest the correct answer. You are first trying to establish that these incidents actually took place, and then proceed to name and verify the 'perpetrator' and then lambaste the so-called "victims". Not clever enough. You just revealed yourself.

Finally, if you were a Jew you are an ignorant, uninformed one. Cause Jews are not stupid, stupid. They control much of the world's wealth and thus power. But having money and wielding power does not a prophet make.
                      I take it that you watched the video I posted a link to. What kind of moron could think that was faked. And I don't even want to hear your reason why you would think it was faked. And let me guess. You think that the videos of the planes flying into the world trade center were faked too.

Comment

• Wanker
                        Banned
                        • Nov 2019

Originally posted by Rev.Cambeul View Post

If you're a fan of Brenton Tarrant, you are a fan of Israel, Red China and North Korea.

Sure, Tarrant murdered a bunch of Rag-Heads, but every innocent White man, woman and child are paying for it. Meanwhile, Tarrant's Jewish and Communist masters gleefully manipulate dumb, guilt-ridden Whitey ... because win or lose, live or die, kill one or kill a thousand, the Jew and the Communist's hatred for both Rag-Heads and the formerly White Nations means that THEY could not lose with Tarrant.

See: Brenton Tarrant: Marxist Anarchist Conspirator
                        https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11201.0.html

​​​​​​ cultsmasher I'm watching you, so don't piss me off.
                        If you are a reverend, that means your head is full of shit right from the get go. (As the first sentence in your reply shows) "I" am the antichrist!!!!!!! Or at least one of them. 20 years ago I wrote a book about your vile religion. (Though all religions are vile) You wouldn't stand a chance in hell of defeating me in any kind of religious debate. (Or in any other kind of debate which I wanted to start) The book I wrote is called, "Our Holy Hell: The Causes, The Solutions." Just google the title and read it. If you dare. But just to let you know what you would be in for, I will tell you what the first four main chapters are called. 1. Stupidity and lies of the old testament. 2. Evil of the old testament. 3. Stupidity and lies of the new testament. 4. Evil of the new testament.

Comment

• Rev.Cambeul
                          Chief Administrator & Web Designer
                          • Jul 2013

Idiot, I'd beat you in a debate and then I'd kick you to death afterwards. You are less than an insect under my boot.

For a start, you think I'm a Christian and then boast about you writing a book that opposes my religion? You're just not very good. You're incompetent.

I checked on you. Everywhere you go where there are decent White Racial Loyalists/WRL's, you are treated as an Agent Provocateur. Always promoting Brenton Tarrant and Breivik,working for Israel or DC to denounce and expose Nazis - exactly as was the case with Hal Turner working for the FBI. Although, being in Canada, you're probably just a shit-stirring Jew getting green-backs for browning off the Whites. Now, run off and report my name to your Zionist masters. You'll find they already know me all too well.

I warned you not to piss me off. And now you're out of here.
                          Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E., C.A.
                          P.O. Box 420 Oaklands Park, SA 5046 Australia

Comment

• reynolds
                            • Oct 2018

Why is it some of us are so easily led to believe in Tarrant and all the other "White Supremacist shootings" all happening in just a few years span? It will only stop when the staged events produce no effect. Anyone coming to this forum should be wary of the BS going on out there against us. There are still websites out there DENYING that 9-11 wasn't a controlled explosion and we are all "conspiracy theorists" (and once again who is going through all that trouble and resources just to prove 9-11 wasn't an inside job?). And they have a word for everything besides "conspiracy theorist" - even if you attend a prayer meeting or wave a flag now you are a "NAZI" and "far-right". Yet the media NEVER use the term "far-left".

Comment

• Archangel
                              • Feb 2015

Ah, glad you got him while I was away, Rev, good going!!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Fred O'Malley, 51 minutes ago
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Fred O'Malley  
                              Started by Fred O'Malley, 56 minutes ago
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Fred O'Malley  
                              Started by Fred O'Malley, 1 hour ago
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Fred O'Malley  
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Fred O'Malley  
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Fred O'Malley  
                              LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
                              Working...
                              X