Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canada Take Back Your Garbage And Eat It Or I'll Declare War - Philippines President

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Reynolds
    • Oct 2018

Canada Take Back Your Garbage And Eat It Or I'll Declare War - Philippines President

President Rodrigo Duterte Says He Will 'Declare War' If Canada Doesn't Take Back Garbage

The president of the Philippines says if Canada doesn't take back tonnes of trash within the next week he will "declare war" and ship the containers back himself.

Canada's brave-talking Trudeau apparently has all the answers, but has finally been silenced - he can't talk garbage this time.

Filipino media outlets report that Rodrigo Duterte made threats Tuesday about dozens of shipping containers filled with Canadian household and electronic garbage that has been rotting in a port near Manila for nearly six years.

"I want a boat prepared," Duterte said. "I'll give a warning to Canada maybe next week that they better pull that thing out or I will set sail." Duterte, who is known for his combativeness, threatened to declare war on Canada if the issue isn't resolved. "I will advise Canada that your garbage is on the way," he said. "Prepare a grand reception". "Eat it if you want to."

In 2013 and 2014, a total of 103 shipping containers from Canada labelled as plastics arrived in the Philippines for recycling, but Filipino customs inspectors determined the containers were actually filled with debris from Canadian trash bins. Read more ...

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Reynolds, 1 hour ago
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post Reynolds  
Started by WNF News Bot, 2 hours ago
0 responses
1 view
0 likes
Last Post WNF News Bot  
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post WNF News Bot  
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post WNF News Bot  
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post WNF News Bot  
LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
Working...
X