• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Reynolds
    • Oct 2018

Canada Welcomes Infectious Diseases

CANADIAN REGIME FLINGS OPEN THE DOORS TO MIGRANTS WITH INFECTIOUS DISEASES

Give me your benefit bandits, your huddled Third World tuberculosis-infected masses, those wretched non-Christians of your teeming shores. Send these, your vagrants and your parasites, tempest-tossed to me; I lift my lamp beside the golden door of Canada’s taxpayers! Canadian ‘Health’ Minister Jane Philpott says ‘Syrian’ refugees with infectious diseases such as tuberculosis will not be denied entry to Canada.

Philpott told CTV Question Period that ‘Syrian’ refugees (fleeing NATO wars) found to have infectious diseases may face delayed entry until they are healthy enough to enter the country, but won’t be turned away. ‘We would make sure they get appropriate treatment. It would not lead to denial as a cause in itself of being able to be accepted as a refugee to Canada, but it may delay somebody’s travel,’ said Philpott. ‘And, of course, as people arrive in Canada, there will be further screening and we will (Canadian tax payers) make sure that everyone is healthy.’ the minister said all ‘Syrian’ refugees will undergo an international medical examination before travelling to Canada so that the government is fully aware of their health condition before entering the country. NOTE: A ludicrous lie to suggest starving homeless penniless migrants will get health checks before illegally crossing the sea on flimsy craft.

Officials will be looking for physical as well as mental health problems, according to Philpott. She said the government will make sure that the healthcare system is prepared to offer counselling services to ‘Syrian’ refugees who need it. As the government prepares to welcome tens of thousands of ‘Syrian’ refugees, Canada is facing a major family doctor shortage. According to Statistics Canada, 14.9 per cent of Canadians 12 or older, about 4.5 million people, did not have a regular doctor in 2014. While Philpott admitted that the Canadian healthcare system is already stretched to its limits, she said believes it can handle the arrival of ‘Syrian’ refugees. ‘I think we need to know certainly where the money is going to come from ... Read more ...

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Reynolds, 52 minutes ago
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post Reynolds  
Started by WNF News Bot, 2 hours ago
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post WNF News Bot  
Started by WNF News Bot, 2 hours ago
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post WNF News Bot  
Started by WNF News Bot, 4 hours ago
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post WNF News Bot  
Started by WNF News Bot, 5 hours ago
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post WNF News Bot  
LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
Working...
X