Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remnants of the ancient White Aryans of Iran still found among the Nuristani, Kalash, and Pashtun tribes of the Middle East

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Remnants of the ancient White Aryans of Iran still found among the Nuristani, Kalash, and Pashtun tribes of the Middle East

    Their features reveal what the inhabitants of ancient Aria (Iran) looked like before the Arabic invasion of the Middle East that took place 1400 years ago:











  • #2
    Re: Remnants of the ancient White Aryans of Iran still found among the Nuristani, Kalash, and Pashtun tribes of the Middle Ea

    These people should all be air-lifted out of the Middle East while all of the Arabic Muslims are genocided, and then the Middle East should be repopulated with these last remnants of the ancient White Aryans who should be encouraged to practice their native Vedic religion while Islam is extinguished from the face of the planet.









    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Remnants of the ancient White Aryans of Iran still found among the Nuristani, Kalash, and Pashtun tribes of the Middle Ea

      Originally posted by Jewbreaker View Post
      These people should all be air-lifted out of the Middle East while all of the Arabic Muslims are genocided, and then the Middle East should be repopulated with these last remnants of the ancient White Aryans who should be encouraged to practice their native Vedic religion while Islam is extinguished from the face of the planet.
      So we exterminate millions due solely to the fact that they practice a stupid religion? Personally I'm of the belief that so long as Muslims stay where they belong and don't burden me in any way, they have the right to exist.

      If you hadn't already established yourself as a knowledgeable and reputable White Nationalist, I would suspect you of being a troll.
      This is not a game. SHARE what you find on this site.

      Required Reading and Viewing
      Why Are You Here?


      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Remnants of the ancient White Aryans of Iran still found among the Nuristani, Kalash, and Pashtun tribes of the Middle Ea

        Originally posted by Defiance View Post
        So we exterminate millions due solely to the fact that they practice a stupid religion? Personally I'm of the belief that so long as Muslims stay where they belong and don't burden me in any way, they have the right to exist.

        If you hadn't already established yourself as a knowledgeable and reputable White Nationalist, I would suspect you of being a troll.
        No troll.

        In what way does allowing these swarthy non-white Muslims to continue to exist benefit the White race?

        Would we receive a greater benefit from having them eradicated from the planet?

        I say YES! to the latter, and NONE to the former.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Remnants of the ancient White Aryans of Iran still found among the Nuristani, Kalash, and Pashtun tribes of the Middle Ea

          Originally posted by Defiance View Post
          So we exterminate millions due solely to the fact that they practice a stupid religion? Personally I'm of the belief that so long as Muslims stay where they belong and don't burden me in any way, they have the right to exist.

          If you hadn't already established yourself as a knowledgeable and reputable White Nationalist, I would suspect you of being a troll.
          They stole our land, we take it back. It's only reasonable we take back what someone stole. They don't deserve to practice their inferior religions there anyway. They can worship Satan in Hell.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Remnants of the ancient White Aryans of Iran still found among the Nuristani, Kalash, and Pashtun tribes of the Middle Ea

            WE could never trust the Muslims and extreme Islamist or even our so called moderate Muslims.There tainted hate for westerners or any other non Islamic wont allow any person who do not conform to live in peace.Its a whole bigger picture, they want world domination full stop and they want one religion and that religion will be Islam.What are we meant to do, shall re-educate them and see if that helps.
            23 Words
            What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
            What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.
            https://creativityalliance.com

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Remnants of the ancient White Aryans of Iran still found among the Nuristani, Kalash, and Pashtun tribes of the Middle Ea

              Originally posted by 1headhunter23 View Post
              WE could never trust the Muslims and extreme Islamist or even our so called moderate Muslims.There tainted hate for westerners or any other non Islamic wont allow any person who do not conform to live in peace.Its a whole bigger picture, they want world domination full stop and they want one religion and that religion will be Islam.What are we meant to do, shall re-educate them and see if that helps.
              Indonesia is a long, long way from Arabia; but Islam rules Indonesia.

              Comment

              Working...
              X