X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Reynolds
    • Oct 2018

White Nationalism Is Alive & Well: Groups

When the flagship - Stormfront went down last year, many were left groping in the dark so to speak. It was a wake-up call to maintain our network. I have tried putting together lists of White groups. The following link should help. (The SPLC had kindly mentioned that there are over 940 White Nationalist groups in the U.S.)

https://www.whoiswhite.com/
  • Archangel
    • Feb 2015

Re: White Nationalism Is Alive & Well: Groups

This is really good Reynolds. I've bookmarked it and will visit more of those sites when I can. Some are also places I visit already. I look at pro White sites as communication channels and feel bickering and competition between sites was a con game created by our enemies.

Thank you for making this list.

Btw, I was over at SF just a bit ago, and the site was down for me.

This is really good to have so many sites in case the heat gets turned up.

Fred O'malley does a great job of finding and posting so many interesting articles and news he's tireless for our cause. He's also the owner here, in case you haven't met him yet. I hope you have.

Comment

• Reynolds
      • Oct 2018

No, haven't met Mr O'malley yet. I'am just 'shocked' there are so many White websites, and see this one is fairly new. Some of them for one reason or another, are down, "under maintenance", or under attack. So given the time we have available allows us to post elsewhere. This website is incredible. Fast, efficient and easy to navigate. IMPRESSIVE!

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
        I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
        • Apr 2013

Originally posted by reynolds View Post
        No, haven't met Mr O'malley yet. I'am just 'shocked' there are so many White websites, and see this one is fairly new. Some of them for one reason or another, are down, "under maintenance", or under attack. So given the time we have available allows us to post elsewhere. This website is incredible. Fast, efficient and easy to navigate. IMPRESSIVE!
        Hey Reynolds, pleased to meet ya. Thanks for helping out.

This site is on the SPLC/ADL radar, but we host where the jew don't have much sway. Others will learn to avoid jew owned hosting companies.

We don't invite Ddos attacks (even tho we're ready for them) by personally attacking the kikes. We just call them names, point out their perfidy and subversion and their mantra of destroying the White Race.

I focus on posting stuff from other sites that demonstrate what a bunch of assholes jews are.
        Government is a DISEASE - FREEDOM is the CURE
        Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else is watching.
        “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight

Comment

• Defiance
          • May 2013

Thanks for the link, great stuff. I think I'll save it and share it elsewhere.

Originally posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
          This site is on the SPLC/ADL radar
          Have they said anything about this place as of late? I'd like to see.
          This is not a game. SHARE what you find on this site.

Required Reading and Viewing
          Why Are You Here?

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
            I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
            • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Defiance View Post
            Thanks for the link, great stuff. I think I'll save it and share it elsewhere.

Have they said anything about this place as of late? I'd like to see.
            No, they tried when we first started, but they didn't get anywhere. Then they focused on attacking me personally, because I posted a picture of Mark Potok's wife and marveled at what a hideous beast she is. (She'd scare a mangy dog off a gut truck.)

Of course Donnie in Ohio and Vag, from VNN were putting them up to it. They are both kikes, I'm certain of it.
            Government is a DISEASE - FREEDOM is the CURE
            Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else is watching.
            “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight

Comment

• Klavalier
              • Sep 2017

Patriotic Brigade Knights
              Www.knightskkk.net

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by WNF News Bot, 2 hours ago
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post WNF News Bot  
              Started by WNF News Bot, 4 hours ago
              0 responses
              1 view
              0 likes
              Last Post WNF News Bot  
              Started by fdtwainth, 5 hours ago
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post fdtwainth  
              Started by WNF News Bot, 5 hours ago
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post WNF News Bot  
              Started by fdtwainth, 4 days ago
              15 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post fdtwainth  
              LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
              Working...
              X