X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Defiance
    • May 2013

Renegade Tribune: AVOID

Fuck these cunt-ass cowards with a lighting bolt. Not only am I not able to comment on their site, I absolutely CANNOT for the life of me even get a simple answer as to why I've been blacklisted. Seriously, how hard would it be?
    This is not a game. SHARE what you find on this site.

Required Reading and Viewing
    Why Are You Here?

• reynolds
    • Oct 2018

Re: Renegade Tribune: AVOID

Defiance
    So I'm taking your advice, and am wondering about Renegade Tribune. We (I) all want to help the Cause as much as we can. So I was going to send Renegade Tribune yet another donation. I used to donate to Stormer until Andrew (under another alias) called me a nigger. Was he trying to tell me to back off? Some say he is paid by the FBI. And notice to how he travels a lot? The same happened to VNN and Fred had some wonderful expletives for VNN (run by a Jew). They sensed that I didn't fool around with Jews. VNN like a dog smelled danger.

I was attacked on Renegade by it's gossipers, and informed Kyle Hunt that every White Forum has it's cabel. He told me that a couple of my comments went into spam (seems like some of my emails are going there - why?) What's up with Renegade?

Comment

• Defiance
      • May 2013

Originally posted by reynolds View Post
      So I'm taking your advice, and am wondering about Renegade Tribune. We (I) all want to help the Cause as much as we can. So I was going to send Renegade Tribune yet another donation. I used to donate to Stormer until Andrew (under another alias) called me a nigger. Was he trying to tell me to back off? Some say he is paid by the FBI. And notice to how he travels a lot? The same happened to VNN and Fred had some wonderful expletives for VNN (run by a Jew). They sensed that I didn't fool around with Jews. VNN like a dog smelled danger.

I was attacked on Renegade by it's gossipers, and informed Kyle Hunt that every White Forum has it's cabel. He told me that a couple of my comments went into spam (seems like some of my emails are going there - why?) What's up with Renegade?
      Hi, thanks.

On the subject of DS and VNNF, I've had personal dealings with both and all I can say is that they're not worth the effort. Both Anglin as well as Linder are sociopaths by my standards.

Your input regarding RT's treatment of your messages is important. I suspected that my comments weren't even being seen, but after my email received no response I then assumed otherwise. Who knows what's going on.....
      Last edited by Defiance; 16 Jun 2019, 00:04.

Why Are You Here?

Comment

• Defiance
        • May 2013

It seems that this thread has been the victim of a glitch. Can anyone see the post I left above?

Why Are You Here?

Comment

• Defiance
          • May 2013

Well, any theories as to the true nature of the problem? I'd really like to think I was wrong as to my assessment of Renegade Tribune, in which case I will gladly take back my condemnation of them.

All I know is that I tried reaching out to them and I received no answer. Reynolds, what email provider were you using at the time?

Why Are You Here?

Comment

• reynolds
            • Oct 2018

Sorry for the long delay, but there was a reason for it. I use gmail. I think Kyle Hunt is very busy and driven judging by his articles. Yes, we should not be afraid to share our findings. I find camaraderie here, which is nice.

Comment

• Archangel
              • Feb 2015

I can see your posts just fine, Defiance and Reynolds. I agree on Renegade. Something came up and they were speading bs. So they're not a good source. Read them maybe if one wishes, I don't have the time, but if one doesn't want to be called out when they post nonsense repeated from Renegade, find another source for what Renegade Tribune says. Be careful who you trust. Not all who claim to be for the White Race really are. Be our own person, rather than a follower of some persona on the internet. We must think for ourselves completely and absolutely.

Blessings!!

Comment

• Defiance
                • May 2013

Sorry for the long delay, but there was a reason for it. I use gmail. I think Kyle Hunt is very busy and driven judging by his articles. Yes, we should not be afraid to share our findings. I find camaraderie here, which is nice.
                Gmail as well. There may be something to that.

Originally posted by Archangel View Post
                I can see your posts just fine, Defiance and Reynolds. I agree on Renegade. Something came up and they were speading bs. So they're not a good source. Read them maybe if one wishes, I don't have the time, but if one doesn't want to be called out when they post nonsense repeated from Renegade, find another source for what Renegade Tribune says.
                I was inclined to support them as they seem like honorable people, a far cry from the ultra-conservative hicks that plague this cause.

Are you accusing RT of deliberately lying? What about?

Why Are You Here?

Comment

• Archangel
                  • Feb 2015

Originally posted by Defiance View Post
                  Gmail as well. There may be something to that.

I was inclined to support them as they seem like honorable people, a far cry from the ultra-conservative hicks that plague this cause.

Are you accusing RT of deliberately lying? What about?

I'm trying to remember what the issue was, what they were saying. Prairie Sister pointed it out before she disappeared. I looked over the issue and agreed with her. Even if there's problems, there's no harm in checking things out again and seeing what good they're doing. No one is perfect, we all make mistakes now and then.

Comment

• Defiance
                    • May 2013

I was finally able to get through to Kyle Hunt, for all the damned good that did.

I explained my grievances to him and linked him this thread, making it perfectly clear that I was very much ready to take back everything that I said here. In response he had a mild chimpout and told me to "fuck off." I kept my cool and asked what his problem was; he ignored me.

What a sniveling little baby. As much as it pains me to say it, I was right all along.

Renegade Tribune: AVOID!!!!!

Why Are You Here?

Comment

• Defiance
                      • May 2013

A bit odd; I actually got a response and Kyle told me I was welcome on the site, though if he caught me talking some shit I'd quickly me showed the door. He is rather surly, I'll tell you that.

Well with that said, I can no longer stand by my earlier criticism of the site. O'Malley, you can edit out the last word of this thread's title. LOL.
                      Last edited by Defiance; 28 Jul 2019, 17:44.

Why Are You Here?

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
                        I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
                        • Apr 2013

Thanks, but no thanks. I like to leave the historical record intact unless it causes real damage to other than feelings.
                        Government is a DISEASE - FREEDOM is the CURE
                        Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else is watching.
                        “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight

Comment

• reynolds
                          • Oct 2018

Defiance
                          In response he had a mild chimpout and told me to "fuck off."

Ha ha! Seriously though, it bothers me also, to the point where you even ask yourself - is it all worth it. Really! Worse than cavorting with the enemy. And remember the Jew Left could get to any of us in any number of ways. Some of my comments here should have gone to personal messages. I believe R Tribune is now a dangerous site to the Jew and being infiltrated by them.

Comment

• Defiance
                            • May 2013

Ha ha! Seriously though, it bothers me also, to the point where you even ask yourself - is it all worth it. Really! Worse than cavorting with the enemy. And remember the Jew Left could get to any of us in any number of ways. Some of my comments here should have gone to personal messages. I believe R Tribune is now a dangerous site to the Jew and being infiltrated by them.
                            I advocate healthy suspicion; not full-blown paranoia. That said, I will not rebuke RT in any way unless I'm given a very specific reason to do so. And considering that this so-called movement is already teeming with subversive morons I really hope they're legit.

Why Are You Here?

Comment

• wyte_wyrd
                              wyte_wyrd
                              • Sep 2019

renegade is a jewish psyop clearly: vile kunt and sin-aids are jews biologically

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Fred O'Malley, 2 hours ago
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Fred O'Malley  
                              Started by Fred O'Malley, 2 hours ago
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Fred O'Malley