• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fred O'Malley
    I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
    • Apr 2013

Obviously, VNNF Administration is cooperating with SPLC

There can be no other answer. Either Varg did it on his own (which he wouldn't do without Linder's approval) or Linder himself did it. The information they have can only have come from VNNF admins.

If they are cooperating with the vile, evil kikes at SPLC, how well can you trust those fuck wads?
    Government is a DISEASE - FREEDOM is the CURE
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else is watching.
    “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight
  • Fire Dog
    Banned
    • Aug 2013

What did they do, Fred?

Gordon Duff, of Veterans Today, says that Stormfront IS an ADL front. It makes it more understandable that the content on SF has been gutted.

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
      I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
      • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Fire Dog View Post
      What did they do, Fred?

Gordon Duff, of Veterans Today, says that Stormfront IS an ADL front. It makes it more understandable that their content there has been gutted.
      Gordon Duff is no dummy.

This whole debacle may turn out to be a blessing in disguise. Their hit piece will surely send true WNs our way, and they will find out that ours is the ONLY site the kikes don't have in their dirty pockets.
      “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
        I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
        • Apr 2013

What did they do, Fred?
        They gave the SPLC kikes information that could ONLY have come from them, to use against me, Witchy & Craig.

Anyone who goes to that site is suicidal.

Comment

• Fire Dog
          Banned
          • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
          They gave the SPLC kikes information that could ONLY have come from them, to use against me, Witchy & Craig.

Anyone who goes to that site is suicidal.
          Interesting. I hadn't heard. Thanks!!

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
            I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
            • Apr 2013

There are a couple of bits of information that could only have come from VNNF admins. I won't say what they are, but they are solid enough to convince a jury.

Comment

• John52
              • May 2013

So..what did VNN do? I'm a little lost on this one.

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
                I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
                • Apr 2013

Originally posted by John52 View Post
                So..what did VNN do? I'm a little lost on this one.
                Someone who says he's a white nationalist has been stirring up the kikes at SPLC. They have given those evil mother fuckers information that they thought damaged me, Witchy & Craig.

In reviewing the elements within the hit piece, I found a couple of bits of delicate, yet important information, which only the admins at VNNF had access to. So, there is no other person which could have given SPLC shit-bags that info.

I would not have started this thread, and the obvious war, if I wasn't absolutely positive about it. One or both admins at VNNF are traitors who are willing, able and in fact did sell good white nationalists down the river to our worst enemy.

You go there at your own peril. White nations is the only White Nationalist forum on the web that I know of with genuine fidelity to the White Nations of this planet. The others have hidden agendas or use the people of the cause to support themselves, while taking a little something extra from the kikes to derail the notion of any white nation.

Comment

• Hayden
                  American Banned
                  • Jun 2013

Until I walk in and see Linder balls deep in my woman and he gives me the "hang loose" sign with his thumb and pinky, I'm going to reserve that suspicion of him in particular.

Others around there? no quarter.

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
                    I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
                    • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Hayden View Post
                    Until I walk in and see Linder balls deep in my woman and he gives me the "hang loose" sign with his thumb and pinky, I'm going to reserve that suspicion of him in particular.

Others around there? no quarter.
                    You're welcome to think anything that pleases you. I'm giving you the straight skinny, do with it what you will.

Personally, I never would have believed it either, until today. And it could have been Varg, maybe Alex told him about some things, I don't know, but Alex was the one with firsthand knowledge (and only Alex) that ended up in SPLC hands. I'm referring to one specific element that only Alex knew.

Comment

• Fire Dog
                      Banned
                      • Aug 2013

These forums are so porous, nothing is private that's discussed on them, or on the whole net for that matter. There were once many visitors reading Sustaining members on SF one night. PM's are not private either.

Comment

• Hayden
                        American Banned
                        • Jun 2013

You're welcome to think anything that pleases you. I'm giving you the straight skinny, do with it what you will.

Personally, I never would have believed it either, until today. And it could have been Varg, maybe Alex told him about some things, I don't know, but Alex was the one with firsthand knowledge (and only Alex) that ended up in SPLC hands. I'm referring to one specific element that only Alex knew.
                        It's all very unfortunate.

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
                          I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
                          • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Hayden View Post
                          It's all very unfortunate.
                          None of us asked for this, this is all ultimately laid at Varg's feet. He took Mark Pitcavage's side against true WNs, and carried on a vendetta against me & Craig. This should never have happened.

What kind of admin takes up for kikes on a WN site? A no good twerpy, homo, lying asswipe. Linder should have skewered that fag long ago.

I didn't even want to create this site, but WNs needed a place without all the subversive crap they have had to put up with for years on SF & VNN.

Comment

• Hayden
                            American Banned
                            • Jun 2013

None of us asked for this, this is all ultimately laid at Varg's feet. He took Mark Pitcavage's side against true WNs, and carried on a vendetta against me & Craig. This should never have happened.

What kind of admin takes up for kikes on a WN site? A no good twerpy, homo, lying asswipe. Linder should have skewered that fag long ago.

I didn't even want to create this site, but WNs needed a place without all the subversive crap they have had to put up with for years on SF & VNN.
                            I would have to agree.

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
                              I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
                              • Apr 2013

These forums are so porous, nothing is private that's discussed on them, or on the whole net for that matter. There were once many visitors reading Sustaining members on SF one night. PM's are not private either.
                              PMs are private on this site, you have my word on it. Yes, we can load the software that allows us to see them, but we won't do it. You have to have some measure of privacy among friends. We will never look down your throat, that's a Varg & Linder thing.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by WNF News Bot, 2 hours ago
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post WNF News Bot  
                              Started by WNF News Bot, 3 hours ago
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post WNF News Bot  
                              Started by WNF News Bot, 7 hours ago
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post WNF News Bot  
                              Started by Reynolds, 12 hours ago
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Reynolds  
                              Started by WNF News Bot, 12 hours ago
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post WNF News Bot  
                              LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
                              Working...
                              X