X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defiance
    replied
    Re: Obviously, VNNF Administration is cooperating with SPLC

Hey, I've got some important questions. I do apologize if they've already been addressed.

Firstly, precisely what type of information was divulged anyway? Over at VNNF they made it clear that whatever it was, it could have been easily gathered through legal means; in this case, a simple search of your domain name. There was talk of photos that you freely posted online a well.

With that said, I'm curious as to how difficult it may be for an administrator to adequately protect their identity, considering the existence of something as simple as Google. Are pseudonyms ever permissible for those registering a new domain?

Please deliver!

Leave a comment:

• DaneBlack
    replied

We will likely never have solidarity. The splc, adl and feds want to insure that we are always fractured and have division. We need charasmatic, educated leaders and they do everything they can to provent them from becoming known.

Leave a comment:

• HeadHunter23
    replied

WOW,what a shit stink,Sounds a bit like a mass witch hunt just for one man and for no apparent reason, What happened to solidarity from white nationalists.

Leave a comment:

• Gargoyle
    replied

Originally posted by Cale Sparks View Post
    Alex Linder is not a Jew, Fred. You know better than to take seriously any of Fakins' nonsensical postings.
    Not a surprise from one of Linder's sex toys. Clearly you don't understand that the VNN is nothing more than a SPLC troll house.
    Maybe one day you'll realize who's real and who's not.

Leave a comment:

• Gargoyle
    replied

Originally posted by DaneBlack View Post
    There can be no question, we must view SPLC and VNN as our enemies and shut them down. Whatever it takes. They are filth and they are holding us back. Way too soft when it comes to fighting on our side! They show their true colors with every action.
    Agreed. Letting a cancer live will only make it grow and consume healthy cells, eventually killing the entire organism. We must eradicate it at it's source.

Leave a comment:

• DaneBlack
    replied

There can be no question, we must view SPLC and VNN as our enemies and shut them down. Whatever it takes. They are filth and they are holding us back. Way too soft when it comes to fighting on our side! They show their true colors with every action.

Leave a comment:

• Gargoyle
    replied

Originally posted by Todd In FL
    You're all wrong.

Many anti's came to VNN within the last year. Many of us battled those anti's. Mod's like Brutus, T. Garrett and Varg noticed that problematic posters. Some were banned. The anti's went to Linder crying about how the vets on VNN routed them out for their bs posting and flaming. Linder took to the anti's, unbanned them and put the people who exposed them in a sub forum and demoted his mods. Linder was told the truth about certain posters because he only shows up at VNN for once or twice ever 2 or 3 months. Instead of listening to the advice of vets he chose to listen to anti's. Just like Elisha. Just like Geoff Beck. Just like Tim Pennington. All crybabies. That's all Linder listens to... people who cry about people who really tell the truth. People who fuck up something on purpose and then blame activists for said issue.

Linder has deep-sixed every positive project and poster since he created that forum.

He is not a leader. He is a reporter and, sometimes, a public speaker. He is no different than JJT, Don Black, KAS or any other so-called WNist who wants to be a leader in this movement who, in reality, micro-manage the movement into the ground and then blame said movement for failures they create.
    I think he's on our side. He obviously has the same feelings as us on VNN and Stormfront (The latter of which I was banned for because of attempted mutiny and siding with Fred). I have no intentions of joining VNN because (1) I would be banned instantly for being on WN, and (2.) Linder is an Ass-Fuck. Why would you make people give out their real names instead of creative usernames like "Gargoyle"? Only a dumbshit would not question that.

Leave a comment:

• Fred O'Malley
    replied
    This thread is locked, pending somebody creating more problems.

I think enough mud has been slung around the web and I want to let it go. If Varg or Linder or their poodle, Pitcavage in Ohio says a fucking word, it's war on.

We will disallow any attempts to belittle the other forum and its staff, as long as they cooperate in the effort.

Leave a comment:

• Fire Dog
    replied
    We should talk, Fred.

Leave a comment:

• Fred O'Malley
    replied
    Originally posted by Fire Dog View Post
    That was a knee jerk reaction to seeing herself and her family out'd again on this thread and board. We all say stuff when we're hot and sometimes it's more than what one should say. Don't take it personal. Anything further would only be if he lost his job and livelihood over this bs going on and on.

Somehow I've gotten into the middle of this and am doing what I can to get this unpleasant business wrapped up and buried in the earth where it belongs.
    Get out of it. It ain't about you.

They started all the shit that's been going around for 3 fucking weeks, it's time they get what they deserve.

Those assholes were shopping bullshit around trying to give me as much heartburn as they could. So fuck them.

EDIT: The only reason they did it is because they thought they could get away with it and I and my friends would be harmed but they would get away clean. Now the cocksuckers know better.

Leave a comment:

• Fire Dog
    replied
    Originally posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
    Didn't YOU just tell me they were threatening legal action against me?

Angela has threatened to "ruin me" like a broken record. Now tom is threatening to "snitch" me out to the feds. I'm sure his biker friends would love to know about his snitching proclivities.

They can say anything they want to anybody without harming me. They have saddled me with lies and wrecked my friends' dreams, while doing as much damage as they can to whites they don't like.

At least I'm not lying about them.

That was a knee jerk reaction to seeing herself and her family out'd again on this thread and board. We all say stuff when we're hot and sometimes it's more than what one should say. Don't take it personal. Anything further would only be if he lost his job and livelihood over this bs going on and on.

Somehow I've gotten into the middle of this and am doing what I can to get this unpleasant business wrapped up and buried in the earth where it belongs.

Leave a comment:

• Fred O'Malley
    replied
    Originally posted by Fire Dog View Post
    They tell me there's no threats to you.
    Didn't YOU just tell me they were threatening legal action against me?

Angela has threatened to "ruin me" like a broken record. Now tom is threatening to "snitch" me out to the feds. I'm sure his biker friends would love to know about his snitching proclivities.

They can say anything they want to anybody without harming me. They have saddled me with lies and wrecked my friends' dreams, while doing as much damage as they can to whites they don't like.

At least I'm not lying about them.

Leave a comment:

• Fire Dog
    replied
    They tell me there's no threats to you.

Leave a comment:

• Fred O'Malley
    replied
    If you don't want to see it, don't click on the link.

You weren't personally attacked by these psychotic assholes, they didn't go after your site or try to destroy your friends and their dreams. They did that to me and mine.

If I get a consensus with a contrary opinion to my own, I'll consider it further.

They keep threatening me, I don't take that bullshit lightly.

Leave a comment:

• Fire Dog
    replied
    Look, no one wants to ruin anyone, that's hot talk. Knee jerk talk.

Throwing this dirty laundry around isn't doing anyone good at all. It's not helping the movement, not helping Craig, not helping anyone. All it's doing is adding strife and side issues that cut into productive things. It's gone too far already, and I think as a board we should take this stuff down and bury it for the good of our race and nation.

Leave a comment:

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by WNF News Bot, 4 hours ago
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post WNF News Bot  
Started by WNF News Bot, 5 hours ago
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post WNF News Bot  
Started by WNF News Bot, 6 hours ago
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post WNF News Bot  
Started by WNF News Bot, 14 hours ago
1 response
0 likes
Last Post WNF News Bot  
Started by WNF News Bot, 9 hours ago
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post WNF News Bot  
LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
Working...
X