• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fred O'Malley
    I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
    • Apr 2013

VNNF, a site for Race-Traitors and SPLC Vermin

Anyone who doesn't fully understand why Linder allows that SPLC hack, Donnie in Ohio, to remain a member, while banning every good White Nationalist who ever posted there needs to do some reading.

Linder is tainted by his association with the SPLC. His pet jew even got on the SPLC's hatewatch and congratulated the hack for a hit-piece well done against Craig Cobb, and called for his kike brethren to destroy this site.

If you have any friends there, try to help them to come to their senses.

Linder's actions speak volumes.
    Government is a DISEASE - FREEDOM is the CURE
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else is watching.
    “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight
  • Fred O'Malley
    I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
    • Apr 2013

Donnie in Ohio

Originally posted by Aldolphus Mueller View Post
    Saw this in the comment section of the article by fat Heidi. Confirms the identity of Dummy in Ohio. Won't link to the article but the below can be confirmed if one wishes.

Donnie in Ohio said, on August 28th, 2013 at 11:50 pm
    Great Work, Heidi! Congratulations! Now we just need to take down White Nations once and for all!
    If that doesn't prove he's a kike and an anti-WN, nothing will.

Enjoy his company you VNNF idiots. You're too stupid for words.
    “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
      I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
      • Apr 2013

Linder, here's your heart-throb!
      http://whitenations.com/showthread.php?t=97

Comment

• Jenkem
        Nazi Nigger Boy
        • Aug 2013

Cocksucker in Ohio is probably a Linder sock account.

Its honestly what I suspect of all the genuine clowns over there like the various "Valdez" accounts among others.

All Rabbi Linderwitz simply playing his little games.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-iWyLqQIKI
        “If you work for Christianity in any way you work for the Jews."-Varg Vikernes

Comment

• John52
          • May 2013

Alex Linder is a Crisis Witness Actor

I thought I would post this here if AM doesn't mind. Basically we have a believable witness (AM) who was at the Knoxville Rally for Channon Christian and Christopher Newsome. According to AM Linder was on cue and trespassed the police line to intentionally get arrested which was scripted for him well before he arrived.

So now we know that Fred's claims of VNN working with the SPLC are true. Alex Linder is by no doubt a crisis witness actor. This is the reason why hysterical Alex forbade anyone from thinking outside of the box. We weren't allowed to post anything about HAARP and constantly called 'conspiracy nuts'. The discussions Linder censored would have eventually exposed him as an actor and an Alphabet g-man. Little did we know at the time..

Originally posted by Aldolphus Mueller View Post
          Linder was supposed to speak that the first rally in Knoxville. Instead while we were walking to the rally area and were right at the entrance, he just walks straight into an area he knew or should have known was off limits as it had been roped off by the police. This gets him arrested, he being the main speaker is out of the picture, and the fate of the rally is now in question.

Comment

• Lionel Mandrake
            • Aug 2013

It should be painfully obvious to anyone that the above photograph was posed as part of a staged, controlled opposition "protest"

The police are not straining at all and appear quite relaxed while Alex Linderwitz is obviously posing in an overly exaggerated stance to appear as if he is straining to break free - which he clearly isn't, as the cops aren't straining at all to hold him.
            "The war we are fighting for our race is one that is being fought against our enemies over who will capture the hearts and the minds of our own people."

- Steven L. Akins

sigpic

Comment

• Lionel Mandrake
              • Aug 2013

What I find even more telling is the efforts that the VNN antifa have gone to to try to shut down this forum by digging up whatever dirt they can find on Fred and publishing it to try to put people off of this forum - so that he "is judged by content of his character not the color of his skin" (as Martin Luther King Jr. put it).

Sorry VNNers, but the color of a man's skin does matter more than the content of his character to White Nationalists - you antifa twits. We know that Fred O'Malley/Stanley Diggs is White and that White Nations isn't a controlled opposition forum the way VNN obviously is, run by its Ashkenazi Jew ringleader, who can now take his place alongside his fellow controlled opposition Jewish infiltrators, Frank (Cohen) Collin, Daniel Burros and Leonard Holstein:

"The war we are fighting for our race is one that is being fought against our enemies over who will capture the hearts and the minds of our own people."

- Steven L. Akins

sigpic

Comment

• Fire Dog
                • Aug 2013

Even if Stan was the guy who did those things, it's the past. Some say his present could use some improvement, but who's can't? I've always considered Stan as a friend and ally, and will continue to do so. I don't throw my friends or associates under the bus. Regardless.

I'm glad he had the guts and put his money where his mouth is and opened this forum.

Comment

• Lionel Mandrake
                  • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Fire Dog View Post
                  Even if Stan was the guy who did those things, it's the past. Some say his present could use some improvement, but who's can't? I've always considered Stan as a friend and ally, and will continue to do so. I don't throw my friends or associates under the bus. Regardless.

I'm glad he had the guts and put his money where his mouth is and opened this forum.
                  Frankly I don't care one way or the other about Fred being dragged into court over some woman claiming he had rough sex with her (the actual charge was sexual battery not rape), or whether he ripped off some nigger renter who probably would have ripped him off if they had the chance, or whether he had a falling out with his brother - who cares about crap like that?

What it shows is that the Jews and antis behind the controlled opposition forum VNN are desperately trying to shut this forum down. Why? Because it is a legitimate White Nationalist forum run by Whites, not by Jews or antifa shills, and the thought of a legitimate WN forum existing outside their control scares the shit out of them.

- Steven L. Akins

sigpic

Comment

• Fire Dog
                    • Aug 2013

News for them, it's not going to happen....not unless Stan decides to close it, that would be his call.

Comment

• Lionel Mandrake
                      • Aug 2013

News for them, it's not going to happen....not unless Stan decides to close it, that would be his call.
                      Hopefully he won't give them what they want - and that is exactly what they want. The forum really is a separate issue from Fred, but they are attacking Fred hoping he will feel the heat and give up on the forum, it is the forum that bothers them, it would be the same if I or any other legitimate White Nationalist were running it - they would be doing exactly the same thing, because they don't want their controlled opposition forums exposed for what they are.
                      Last edited by Lionel Mandrake; 1 Sep 2013, 19:36.

- Steven L. Akins

sigpic

Comment

• Fire Dog
                        • Aug 2013

Part of the question is 'what do we do with a forum that's not controlled opposition'?

Comment

• Lionel Mandrake
                          • Aug 2013

Part of the question is 'what do we do with a forum that's not controlled opposition'?
                          Why don't you go and meditate on that for awhile and see what comes to you....

- Steven L. Akins

sigpic

Comment

• Fire Dog
                            • Aug 2013

I'm doing that as we speak...walking mediation while I clean my house. Nice European guest arriving tomorrow!!

What do you think ?

Comment

• Lionel Mandrake
                              • Aug 2013

I'm doing that as we speak...walking mediation while I clean my house. Nice European guest arriving tomorrow!!

What do you think ?
                              I think it is about time that genuine, authentic, White Nationalists like myself to have a forum that isn't owned and controlled by antifa or Jews, where we can speak our mind and discus our ideas without censorship or being banned for not thinking, speaking and acting the way the Jews want us to. Where our ideas can be put forth for others to consider, and hopefully set in motion a greater awakening among the members of our race.

- Steven L. Akins

sigpic

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Fred O'Malley, 54 minutes ago
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Fred O'Malley  
                              Started by Fred O'Malley, 56 minutes ago
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Fred O'Malley  
                              Started by Fred O'Malley, 1 hour ago
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Fred O'Malley  
                              Started by reynolds, 2 hours ago
                              2 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post reynolds  
                              Started by Fred O'Malley, 1 hour ago
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Fred O'Malley  
                              LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
                              Working...
                              X